The iconic St. Regis brand extends its legacy to Abu Dhabi with The St. Regis Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi, created by thoughtful Mediterranean architecture and a contemporary interior design. The award-winning St.
Regis Saadiyat Island Resort is the city's true beachfront leisure address.
- This resort caters for every kind of guests, whether they're after a relaxing break, a fun family getaway or a business trip
- Accommodation at The St Regis Saadiyat Island Resort is timelessly elegant and inviting
- Wide range of fantastic facilities include the island's first spa, a regal ballroom and a state-of-the-art fitness centre
- Departs: edinburgh
- Arrives: abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: edinburgh
The St Regis Saadiyat Island Resort
- Bed and Breakfast
- marvellous views from your room
- Choose from several award winning restaurants
- Experience stunning design
Bringing the prestige of the St. Regis brand to the exclusive Saadiyat Island in Abu Dhabi, the St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort is the place where luxury dreams come true. With a seductive air of mystique and unique magical allure, this Mediterranean-style resort has been exquisitely designed with lavish contemporary interiors perfectly complemented by the intelligent use of natural elements and products. Prepare to indulge your eyes at the sight of plush furnishings, grand exteriors, marble interiors and beautiful sea views.
With an exquisite collection of modern and chic guest rooms and suites offering every pampering amenity imaginable, accommodation at The St Regis Saadiyat Island Resort is timelessly elegant and inviting. With a fantastic range of facilities that include the island's first spa, a regal ballroom, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, a children's club and full business centre, this resort caters for every kind of guests, whether they're after a relaxing break, a fun family getaway or a business trip. Exquisite dining and wining options complete the picture with gourmet restaurants, elegant lounges and refreshing bars. The St Regis Saadiyat Island Resort also offers exclusive golf packages, spa packages and romantic packages.
The hotel and the staff were outstanding and they made every effort to ensure everything met our standards. If teh half board was not part of th total cost then I do not beleive it is value for money. You may also want to give your Clients a heads up on the cost of alcoholic drinks, a pint of beer...
Deborah Owen reviewing The St Regis Saadiyat Island Resort (11-Dec-2013)
£729 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services