Sun and sand doesn't come much better than it does in St. Lucia. And spread lavishly amid the fine white sands of this exotic locale is the Sandals Grande St Lucian Spa and Beach Resort. It is a dazzling piece of architecture submerged in a beautiful tropical paradise dominated by swaying palm trees.
With a spectacular location on a sliver of land surrounded by the turquoise vastness of the Atlantic Ocean, you will be able to not only have a prime basking spot to yourself, you'll have at your disposal amazing views over Rodney Bay. For your leisure will be a network of swimming pools with loungers all around and a host of outdoor activities. Dinner will be an incredible experience; you'll wine and dine watching the sun set over the gorgeous seascape.
- Benefit from the facilities of all three properties on the island with 20 dining options and 10 pools
- Perfect location on a narrow peninsula with views of Rodney Bay and the Atlantic Ocean
- Never waste a minute of your holiday with the range of leisure activities including water sports and scuba diving
- Departs: london
- Arrives: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Departs: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Arrives: london
Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa and Beach Resort
- Caribbean Luxury Ocean View Room
- All Inclusive
- Perfect location on a peninsula with views of Rodney Bay and the Atlantic Ocean
- Stay at one, play at three
- Impressive range of rooms and suites including the romantic Rondovals
The romantic Sandals Grande St Lucian Beach Resort & Spa is set on a narrow peninsula that juts out into the sea. This resort offers views of Rodney Bay on one side, the Atlantic Ocean on the other and the 200 year old Fort Rodney can be seen atop a nearby hill. Enjoy a range of first class leisure activities including water sports and scuba diving. Those seeking relaxation can lounge by one of the impressive pools, soak up the sun on the long powder-soft beach or indulge in a pampering treatment at the spa. Sandals Grande St Lucian Spa & Beach Resort is waiting to welcome "two people in love" aged 18 years and over.
If you stay at any Sandals, Beaches or Royal Plantation Resorts you can build up "Sandals Select" points, which can be used towards savings on future reservations, attaining higher membership levels and earning milestone goals, such as a complimentary 7-night stay.
Great holiday, very relaxed with plenty to do if you wanted to be more active. Everything included including waterskiing and two tank dives a day. Staff very friendly. Food was excellent with as much as you want with seconds of lobster if you could manage it!! Entertainment by pool loud and...
Shirley Cook reviewing Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa and Beach Resort (22-Dec-2016)
£1679 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services