Ras Al Khaimah Holidays Browse all
Offering a big variety of activities and facilities to meet the needs of all sort of travellers
- With 650-meter private beach, 5 temperature-controlled swimming pools, 24-hour Fitness Center that will make your trip unforgetable experience
- exclusive to our customers FREE room upgrade to guest room sea view
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Traditional charm embraces Arabian culture at the five-star The Cove Rotana, located on a private inlet with 600 metres of pristine beach.
- Enjoy the fantastic array of facilities for kids including children's menu and kids club
- Benefit from 2 Nights of All Inclusive Dinner to Basilico Restaurant with 3 Courses Set Menu
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Enjoy a varied selection of sports activities and evening entertainments
- Relax by the resort's infinity pool overlooking the clear waters of the ocean and providing cool leisure and refreshments
- Rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit with the magical touch of various spa treatments
- Discover the fascinating ancient desert art while learning about falconry in an exclusive session with a professional falconer
Uncover the dazzling magic of the futuristic buzz that is Dubai and then kick back and enjoy a laidback beach holiday in the stunning Ras al Khaimah.
- A Convenient base for exploring the sights of Dubai, with shuttle services to various sights included
- Enjoy thrilling activities and Waters ports
- Filled with family friendly amenities
Immerse yourself within the glittering and trendy United Arab Emirates from the lavish Rixos twin centres
Combine the dazzling Dubai experience with a relaxing beach retreat in Ras al Khaimah
- Two beautiful UAE settings with glorious views
- A huge vareity of thrilling activities and excursions on offer
- Plentiful Food options to suit every taste
Escape to the paradise and experience the best of Dubai city and stunning beach holidays in Ras al Khaimah
Combine the pizazz and flair of Dubai with an idyllic retreat to the mountainous and beachfront area of Ras Al Khaimah.
- Facilities galore including golf courses, sandy beaches, restaurants and lounges, massages
- Experience the best of Dubai City and the stunning beaches of Ras al Khaimah in one holiday
- Upgrade your stay to a worry free All Inclusive
Located on a pristine island and surrounded by crystal clear waters of the Arabian Gulf, the Marjan Island Resort and...
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, Hilton Al Hamra Beach is a...
If you need to escape the world, even for just a weekend, the Cove Rotana Resort in Ras Al Khaimah is the perfect hotel...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Discover the beauty of Ras al Khaimah during your stay at the luxurious Doubletree by Hilton Resort and Spa Marjan...
Set just a few minutes away from the city centre, Mangrove Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resort would be an ideal choice...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Beautify designed Acacia Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resorts is located in the business district of Ras Al Khaimah...
Pamper yourself at Al Hamra Village Golf & Beach resort - one the most picturesque resorts of Ras Al Khaimah. The hotel...
With breathe taking views of the Persian Gulf and Marjan Island, al hamra residence is neatly nestled in between a...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Ras Al Khaimah NewsBrowse all Ras Al Khaimah News
Intercontinental will open a new resort in Ras AL Khaimah, following the signing of an agreement between Rak Properties and the Al Nuaimi Group. Intercontinental Mina Al Arab Resort will have 350 guest rooms and suites, and is scheduled to open in 2019. The property will have facilities including a health club, spa, two swimming pools, a fitness centre, and a selection of restaurants.
The Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah has announced the appointment of a new General Manager. Alan Stocker has taken the role, and will bring years of experience and management expertise with him, including extensive knowledge of Hilton’s Waldorf Astoria brand, after he managed the brand’s island resort in the Maldives and a hotel in Beijing.
The Al Wadi Desert resort in Ral Al Khaimah has launched The Experience Concierge which will help engage its guests in traditional activities of Bedouin culture. Based on the four pillars that highlight the desert and Bedouin lifestyle, the activities will include nature and Environment activities, the Art of Falconry, the Ritz Rangers programme for children and Equestrian and Camel rides.