Probably one of the most fascinating of Middle Eastern countries and one that has managed to remain the least touched by tourism, Oman is a place of tradition and amazing natural beauty coupled a rich heritage and culture. When going on Oman holidays travellers can discover a world of ancient fortresses, dramatic desert landscapes and truly hospitable people with genuinely warm smiles. As one of the most traditional Arabic nations in the Middle East, Oman offers entrancing experiences and memories to last a lifetime.
Adventure into the desert and sleep under the stars in a Bedouin camp. See the Sultan's palace in Muscat and smell frankincense in Salalah, or top up your tan on the beach and snorkel over protected reefs.
Oman combines the exotic appeal of desert adventures with the enchantment of Arabic cities and the allure of untouched beaches. A peaceful and prosperous country that welcomes visitors with open arms, it's one of the most forward-thinking nations in the Gulf region as well as the oldest independent state in the Arab world.
Choose your Middle Eastern adventure
Join us on a desert safari, as we drive across the dunes to meet Bedouin families and camp out under the stars. From one day to a whole week, your desert excursion can be as short or as long as you like. Just speak to our travel advisers and we'll tailor a tour to suit you.
Or perhaps you'd prefer to chill out on a private stretch of beach. With a panoramic coastline that seems to go on forever, and glistening waters where whales, dolphins and turtles thrive, Oman's untouched shoreline is simply irresistible.
Be enchanted by captivating cities
Flanked by mountains and bathed by the Gulf of Oman, Muscat is no ordinary capital city. Step inside its ancient forts, dine in its elegant restaurants and haggle for handicrafts in its colourful souks.
To see more of Oman travel inland with us to Nizwa to get a history fix in Oman's oldest city, or journey south and stroll past coconut groves and frankincense trees in the coastal town of Salalah.
Whether you'd prefer an action packed Arabian adventure, a relaxing beach escape, or a bit of everything, our knowledgeable travel advisers are ready to share the authentic appeal of Oman's welcoming cities, stunning landscapes and beautiful beaches with you.
We take care of all the planning, transport and booking for you, so you can enjoy the perfect balance of desert experiences, blissful beaches and captivating Arabian culture.
Oman Holidays Browse all
- Choose a variety of award winning restaurants including a signature Italian restaurant and a Safari Rooftop Grill House
- Nestled on a pristine stretch of beach and boasting amazing Arabian architecture
- The Hotel is nearby to some of Muscat's attractions
Romantic luxury escape
- 2012 winners of Trip Advisor Travellers' Choice Relaxation & Spa award
- Wide choice of restaurants including the Arabian Courtyard
- Enjoy the Spa which is a haven for luxurious pampering during your stay
Experience luxury & discover the traditions of an Arabian nation
- Chill out by a choice of five outdoor swimming pools, including a 50 metre long infinity pool
- Relax at the one kilometre Private Beach - The longest in the country
- Tickle your taste buds with an authentic and unique Dining Experience
unforgettable family holiday with so much to offer
- An All in one resort offering a variety of facilities including fresh water swimming pool
- For the little one you will find the lazy river,kids club, Adventure zone and daily activities for children
- Trip Advisor Travellers Choice Awards 2012
An oasis nestled between the Majestic Hajjar Mountains and Indian Ocean
- Unwind at the Health & Fitness Centre featuring 2 Pools, Steam Room, Sauna, Plunge Pool & a Gym
- Tickle your taste buds from choice of Six Restuarants including a French-Polynesian, Italian & Mexican
- Enjoy the evening with some Live Entertainment
The Chedi Muscat enjoys a stunning location overlooking the crystal waters of the Gulf of Oman. Elegant decor,...
Shangri La's Al Husn is an exclusive retreat set on a private beach set by the clear waters of the Gulf of Oman. Al...
Shangri la Al Waha is set in Shangri-La's Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa, on a secluded bay against a backdrop of desert...
Set beside the golden Shatti Al Qurm beach, The Grand Hyatt enjoys spectacular views over the Gulf of Oman and the Hajar...
Shangri-La Al Bandar is set in the heart of The Shangri-La's Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa complex. Located just 15...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
NewsBrowse all News
Oman has set itself a target of attracting 12 million local and international tourists a year and the nation is already seeing a significant increase in the number of visitors taking Oman holidays. The country boasts beautiful beaches, rugged coastline, soaring mountains, crystal clear turquoise waters and temples and sights that are steeped in history.
The Asian hotel group, Alila Hotels and Resorts, has announced that it will be making its debut in Oman with the opening of Alila Jabal Akhdhar in 2013. The new hotel will offer luxury Oman holidays to tourists in the beautiful region of Jabal al Akhdhar which is surrounded by mountainous peaks.
The Juweira Boutique Hotel has opened its doors to travellers just in time for the summer season with a soft launch. The new oceanfront property is located in the country’s southern Salalah Beach destination in Dhofar Governorate, offering a sophisticated experience for tourists going on Oman holidays with elegant guest rooms and suites, exquisite restaurants and upscale facilities.