Duration: Full Day
Experience the coolest activities in a spectacular snow setting at Ski Dubai, the first in-door ski resort in the Middle East. From beginners to snow sport enthusiasts, there is an activity to excite and challenge everyone here, whether it’s skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing or even building a snowman.
Skiing is probably the last activity you would expect to do during your holiday in Dubai, the second largest emirate in the UAE. Located on the Persian Gulf, this modern desert metropolis is a playground for the rich and famous, renowned for its luxurious hotels and shopping malls, excellent sports facilities, fantastic entertainment and exciting commercial opportunities. This ambitious and successful city proves that nothing is impossible if you have the inspiration and money to turn a dream into a reality, and Ski Dubai is a perfect example.
Equivalent to the size of three football pitches, the Ski Dubai resort is a unique mountain-themed attraction which boasts an amazing 22,500 square metres covered with real snow all year round. For skiing enthusiasts, there are five runs which vary in difficulty, length, height and gradient. From the black run to the gentle slopes, there is a run to suit all levels of ability, whereas the Freestyle Zone enables skiers and snowboarders to freely practice their skills and show off their stunts on a variety of challenging jumps and rails.
You don’t even have to worry about clothing or equipment because the resort will provide everything you need, including boards, skis, boots, jackets, trousers and helmets for children. A qualified professional instructor is also included with your lesson ticket, and slopes are fully supervised for your safety.
Both children and adults can have fun in the huge interactive Snow Park, where you will find tobogganing hills, a bobsled ride and a mystical snow cavern filled with interactive experiences and spectacular sights and sounds. You can even enjoy just playing in the snow and building a snowman. Covering 3000 square meters, this is the largest indoor snow park in the world.
Après ski, relax in the warm, cosy surroundings of St Moritz Café, which has been built in the style of typical mountain ski lodge. Listen to the sounds of the crackling log fire whilst you enjoy a tasty snack or main meal. There is a wide variety of international cuisines available, catering for every taste. If you are out on the ski slope, you can also stop for a break at the Avalanche Café, which provides a good selection of light snacks and beverages for hungry skiers and boarders. The outdoor terrace enables you to continue watching the action on the slopes whilst you relax.
Whatever your age, a visit to Ski Dubai is an unforgettable snow experience you won’t want to miss.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Unwind at the beautiful beaches of Khao Lak before experiencing the best of Dubai
- Outdoor living in Khao Lak with open-air dining, three swimming pools and massages
- Perfect break for families and couples alike
- Experience exquisite luxury in Dubai
Enjoy contrasting experiences with vibrant city life followed by sensational facilities and relaxation - all in one country!
- DoubleTree by Hilton Al Barsha is in an excellent locaiton for two world class golf courses
- Located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis, the Palm offers dazzling features such as an underwater maze, a marina education centre and the largest water themed attraction in the Middle East
- 22 renowned restaurants available to choose from at Atlantis, the Palm
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
Wake up to an Indian sunrise before arriving discovering the luxurious Palm, Dubai.
- English speaking local tour guide whilst on the Deluxe Golden Triangle tour
- Swim with the dolphins at Dolphin Bay or get up close and personal with sea lions at Sea Lion Point.
- The Palm is home to 23 restaurants and bars, which includes NOBU and Ossiana which offers a fine dining experience with views of Ambassador Lagoon
Discover the beauty of two different destinations
- Escape from daily stresses and routine and enjoy a relaxing Spa treatment in Dubai
- Intercontinental Mauritius is within 15-min drive from the main tourist region of Grand Baie and 50-min drive from Plaisance International Airport
- Unlimited recreation opportunities and world-class dinning facilities at Intercontinental Mauritius
Mauritius' longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Longbeach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist and an elegant 5* Hotel offering luxurious accommodation in the heart of the City of Dubai
- Take some time to enjoy the spa treatments on offer at the Auris Plaza Spa with plenty of variety in methods
- Both hotels feature perfect location, great dining facilities and free Wi-FI. This twin-centre suites both couples and families
- Long Beach is a great place to gravitate to in the evenings, to eat from a selction of tastes from around the world
This 7 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the wonders of India's 'Golden Triangle'. This area is home to the...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4 star All...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
Set along the Links Championship Golf Course on Yas Island, this luxurious hotel features a 30 yards outdoor pool with...
Get a taste for Thai life with a stay in the heart of Bangkok at the stylish Rembrandt Hotel and Towers where you are...
The Leaf on the Sands by Katathani boast a great location both near to the centre of Khao Lak and just five minutes...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.
The United Arab Emirates is made up of seven states that are popular destinations due to all-year-round sunny, hot weather and magnificent natural landscapes. Its crystal-clear waters are now attracting more scuba diving enthusiasts, and Time Out Dubai has highlighted some of the best diving destinations in the Middle Eastern region, from rocky structures to sunken shipwrecks.