Duration: Full Day
Experience the coolest activities in a spectacular snow setting at Ski Dubai, the first in-door ski resort in the Middle East. From beginners to snow sport enthusiasts, there is an activity to excite and challenge everyone here, whether it’s skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing or even building a snowman.
Skiing is probably the last activity you would expect to do during your holiday in Dubai, the second largest emirate in the UAE. Located on the Persian Gulf, this modern desert metropolis is a playground for the rich and famous, renowned for its luxurious hotels and shopping malls, excellent sports facilities, fantastic entertainment and exciting commercial opportunities. This ambitious and successful city proves that nothing is impossible if you have the inspiration and money to turn a dream into a reality, and Ski Dubai is a perfect example.
Equivalent to the size of three football pitches, the Ski Dubai resort is a unique mountain-themed attraction which boasts an amazing 22,500 square metres covered with real snow all year round. For skiing enthusiasts, there are five runs which vary in difficulty, length, height and gradient. From the black run to the gentle slopes, there is a run to suit all levels of ability, whereas the Freestyle Zone enables skiers and snowboarders to freely practice their skills and show off their stunts on a variety of challenging jumps and rails.
You don’t even have to worry about clothing or equipment because the resort will provide everything you need, including boards, skis, boots, jackets, trousers and helmets for children. A qualified professional instructor is also included with your lesson ticket, and slopes are fully supervised for your safety.
Both children and adults can have fun in the huge interactive Snow Park, where you will find tobogganing hills, a bobsled ride and a mystical snow cavern filled with interactive experiences and spectacular sights and sounds. You can even enjoy just playing in the snow and building a snowman. Covering 3000 square meters, this is the largest indoor snow park in the world.
Après ski, relax in the warm, cosy surroundings of St Moritz Café, which has been built in the style of typical mountain ski lodge. Listen to the sounds of the crackling log fire whilst you enjoy a tasty snack or main meal. There is a wide variety of international cuisines available, catering for every taste. If you are out on the ski slope, you can also stop for a break at the Avalanche Café, which provides a good selection of light snacks and beverages for hungry skiers and boarders. The outdoor terrace enables you to continue watching the action on the slopes whilst you relax.
Whatever your age, a visit to Ski Dubai is an unforgettable snow experience you won’t want to miss.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Soak in the sunshine with this luxurious retreat across two stylish destinations
- Dine on delicious street food from across Asia in Bali
- Charming Indonesian style on the beachfront in Bali
- Ideal location in the heart of Dubai
Explore paradise on Earth in Bali before a breath-taking stay in Dubai
- Take advantage of one of the numerous room offers & restaurant deals offered by the Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers including family getaways, business deals and much more
- Between excursions, guests at Mövenpick Resort & Spa Jimbaran Bali can refresh in the multi-level swimming pool with various activity zones
- Stroll along the beach just steps from the resort in Bali, discover hidden coves and world-class surfing along the coast
Lap up the mesmerising coastal beauty of western Mauritius and then explore Dubai - a city of wonders
Discover and Experience the best of both worlds Mauritius and Dubai
- Take advantage of the tennis courts, beach volley ball and many indoor games at Anelia Beach Resort
- Dubai stay at a TripAdvisor Winner with a Certificate of Excellence hotel
- The Perfect location of Anelia Beach Resort will let you enjoy Mauritius breathtaking sea views
Ideal Combination of Sea, Sand and Sights at Zilwa Attitude Hotel and Doubletree by Hilton al Barsha
- Experience traditional Mauritius with Zilwa Atittude Hotel being typical of Mauritian homes and paying tribute to local heritage
- Great culinary adventures await with live cooking restaurants, barbecues, traditional Indian and Thai cuisine just some of the restaurants available
- Many exquisite beaches including four beaches on two private islands in Mauritius and the famous Jumeirah Beach in Dubai
Mauritius' longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Longbeach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist and an elegant 5* Hotel offering luxurious accommodation in the heart of the City of Dubai
- Take some time to enjoy the spa treatments on offer at the Auris Plaza Spa with plenty of variety in methods
- Both hotels feature perfect location, great dining facilities and free Wi-FI. This twin-centre suites both couples and families
- Long Beach is a great place to gravitate to in the evenings, to eat from a selction of tastes from around the world
The perfect location to discover the beauty of Mauritius and experience the luxury of Dubai
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha offers luxurious accommodation as all rooms have an HD TV with Wi-fi as well as opulent bathrooms facilities to make it a comfortable stay
- Add an excursion package (a half-day Dubai city tour, aÂ desert safari and a ÂDhow cruise experience) for Â£99 more per person
- Enjoy a luxury and comfortable stay at Sofitel So in a Lushury Room including a private garden with open air bathtub
This 7 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the wonders of India's 'Golden Triangle'. This area is home to the...
Veranda Palmar Beach Resort is set in lush tropical gardens that lead down to an endless stretch of white sandy beach on...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
Combine an enchanting beach break in idyllic Mauritius with a faster-paced Middle Eastern city exuding glamour and style...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
This contemporary 4* hotel is centrally located in Al Barsha and provides easy access to the Sheikh Zayed Road and the...
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
As part of their Easter Campaign, the Dubai Tourist board has released two new promotional videos enticing travellers to take a sunny break from British weather's gloom and doom in always reliably radiant and cloud-free Dubai. While one video is aimed at freeing families from annoying clothing layers, the other one inspires young girls in search a fun, sun-filled escape.
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.