Duration: Full Day
Experience the coolest activities in a spectacular snow setting at Ski Dubai, the first in-door ski resort in the Middle East. From beginners to snow sport enthusiasts, there is an activity to excite and challenge everyone here, whether it’s skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing or even building a snowman.
Skiing is probably the last activity you would expect to do during your holiday in Dubai, the second largest emirate in the UAE. Located on the Persian Gulf, this modern desert metropolis is a playground for the rich and famous, renowned for its luxurious hotels and shopping malls, excellent sports facilities, fantastic entertainment and exciting commercial opportunities. This ambitious and successful city proves that nothing is impossible if you have the inspiration and money to turn a dream into a reality, and Ski Dubai is a perfect example.
Equivalent to the size of three football pitches, the Ski Dubai resort is a unique mountain-themed attraction which boasts an amazing 22,500 square metres covered with real snow all year round. For skiing enthusiasts, there are five runs which vary in difficulty, length, height and gradient. From the black run to the gentle slopes, there is a run to suit all levels of ability, whereas the Freestyle Zone enables skiers and snowboarders to freely practice their skills and show off their stunts on a variety of challenging jumps and rails.
You don’t even have to worry about clothing or equipment because the resort will provide everything you need, including boards, skis, boots, jackets, trousers and helmets for children. A qualified professional instructor is also included with your lesson ticket, and slopes are fully supervised for your safety.
Both children and adults can have fun in the huge interactive Snow Park, where you will find tobogganing hills, a bobsled ride and a mystical snow cavern filled with interactive experiences and spectacular sights and sounds. You can even enjoy just playing in the snow and building a snowman. Covering 3000 square meters, this is the largest indoor snow park in the world.
Après ski, relax in the warm, cosy surroundings of St Moritz Café, which has been built in the style of typical mountain ski lodge. Listen to the sounds of the crackling log fire whilst you enjoy a tasty snack or main meal. There is a wide variety of international cuisines available, catering for every taste. If you are out on the ski slope, you can also stop for a break at the Avalanche Café, which provides a good selection of light snacks and beverages for hungry skiers and boarders. The outdoor terrace enables you to continue watching the action on the slopes whilst you relax.
Whatever your age, a visit to Ski Dubai is an unforgettable snow experience you won’t want to miss.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Unwind at the beautiful beaches of Khao Lak before experiencing the best of Dubai
- Outdoor living in Khao Lak with open-air dining, three swimming pools and massages
- Perfect break for families and couples alike
- Experience exquisite luxury in Dubai
Relax with a beach front break on the island of Phuket followed by a stay in the heart of Dubai
- Enjoy panoramic city views from the rooftop pool in Dubai
- Idyllic beachfront location close to the buzzing Karon Beach
- 10 restaurants and bars to choose from at the Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa
Capture the wonder of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Take advantage of the personal training and sports lessons at the Hyatt Regency
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani Family
- Explore the City palace in Jaipur
Lap up the mesmerising coastal beauty of western Mauritius and then explore Dubai - a city of wonders
Discover and Experience the best of both worlds Mauritius and Dubai
- Take advantage of the tennis courts, beach volley ball and many indoor games at Anelia Beach Resort
- Dubai stay at a TripAdvisor Winner with a Certificate of Excellence hotel
- The Perfect location of Anelia Beach Resort will let you enjoy Mauritius breathtaking sea views
Discover the beauty of two different destinations
- Escape from daily stresses and routine and enjoy a relaxing Spa treatment in Dubai
- Intercontinental Mauritius is within 15-min drive from the main tourist region of Grand Baie and 50-min drive from Plaisance International Airport
- Unlimited recreation opportunities and world-class dinning facilities at Intercontinental Mauritius
The perfect location to discover the beauty of Mauritius and experience the luxury of Dubai
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha offers luxurious accommodation as all rooms have an HD TV with Wi-fi as well as opulent bathrooms facilities to make it a comfortable stay
- Add an excursion package (a half-day Dubai city tour, aÂ desert safari and a ÂDhow cruise experience) for Â£99 more per person
- Enjoy a luxury and comfortable stay at Sofitel So in a Lushury Room including a private garden with open air bathtub
The Leaf on the Sands by Katathani boast a great location both near to the centre of Khao Lak and just five minutes...
Treat yourself to a luxury break across two glamourous destinations with the help of the Conrad group. Begin on the...
This 7 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the wonders of India's 'Golden Triangle'. This area is home to the...
Ideally located on the West coast of Mauritius in the village of Flic en Flac and only 2 km from the restaurants, casino...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Marmara Hotel Apartments is ideally located in the heart of "New Dubai", within walking distance to the region's most...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
Get a taste for Thai life with a stay in the heart of Bangkok at the stylish Rembrandt Hotel and Towers where you are...
Set along the Links Championship Golf Course on Yas Island, this luxurious hotel features a 30 yards outdoor pool with...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.
The United Arab Emirates is made up of seven states that are popular destinations due to all-year-round sunny, hot weather and magnificent natural landscapes. Its crystal-clear waters are now attracting more scuba diving enthusiasts, and Time Out Dubai has highlighted some of the best diving destinations in the Middle Eastern region, from rocky structures to sunken shipwrecks.