Dubai Deep Sea Fishing Trip
Duration: Half Day
Fishing is an ideal way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city during your holiday in Dubai. Relax and explore the sparkling blue waters of the Arabian Gulf, where ancient seafarers have travelled before you. Fishing in Dubai was once an integral part of the local people' lives, and as important as trading or pearling before the discovery of oil. Today it is enjoyed by both locals and tourists, attracting fishing enthusiasts from all over the world. The Gulf is rich in marine life, including an abundance of sailfish and other game fish, so who knows what you will catch!
Dubai offers some of the finest sports and leisure facilities in the world. Fishing may not be the first leisure activity to spring to mind when visiting this luxurious, cosmopolitan city, but fishing tours are now extremely popular with tourists, many of which choose Dubai because it is one of the biggest sailfish destinations in the world. From October to May, the warm shallow waters of the Arabian Gulf are teeming with baitfish and game fish, due to the abundance of plankton which thrive in warm waters.
The calm seas and subtropical climate provide ideal fishing and sailing conditions during this time of year. As well as sailfish, you can also expect to catch kingfish, queenfish, dorado (dolphin), tuna, cobia, giant trevally, bonito, sardines, grouper or barracuda on your journey. Several species of shark have also been spotted here. Many charters now the promote tag-and-release scheme for certain fish species, but the majority you can still catch and eat. There’s nothing like the taste of freshly-cooked fish – especially if you have caught it yourself!
A variety of fishing tours are available in Dubai, including coastal fishing, reef fishing, deep sea fishing, fly fishing, and sailfish trips. Your experienced captain and crew have an excellent knowledge of the local fishing spots, so you will be in the best of hands on your trip. Aside from the exhilaration of fishing, the boat cruise is an adventure in itself. Watch the scenic coastline of the Arabian Gulf from a unique perspective as you pass sandy beaches, bustling souks, luxurious waterfront hotels and spectacular modern architecture on your return to Dubai Creek Marina. This tour is a must for anyone seeking a thrilling adventure at sea in one of the most popular destinations in the Middle East.
The tour includes refreshments and light snacks on board, as well as live cooking after fishing, fishing equipment and transfers. Fishing tours are also available in Abu Dubai.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Explore paradise on Earth in Bali before a breath-taking stay in Dubai
- Take advantage of one of the numerous room offers & restaurant deals offered by the Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers including family getaways, business deals and much more
- Between excursions, guests at Mövenpick Resort & Spa Jimbaran Bali can refresh in the multi-level swimming pool with various activity zones
- Stroll along the beach just steps from the resort in Bali, discover hidden coves and world-class surfing along the coast
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
Lap up the mesmerising coastal beauty of western Mauritius and then explore Dubai - a city of wonders
Discover and Experience the best of both worlds Mauritius and Dubai
- Take advantage of the tennis courts, beach volley ball and many indoor games at Anelia Beach Resort
- Dubai stay at a TripAdvisor Winner with a Certificate of Excellence hotel
- The Perfect location of Anelia Beach Resort will let you enjoy Mauritius breathtaking sea views
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
Capture the wonder of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Take advantage of the personal training and sports lessons at the Hyatt Regency
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani Family
- Explore the City palace in Jaipur
Mauritius' longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Longbeach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist and an elegant 5* Hotel offering luxurious accommodation in the heart of the City of Dubai
- Take some time to enjoy the spa treatments on offer at the Auris Plaza Spa with plenty of variety in methods
- Both hotels feature perfect location, great dining facilities and free Wi-FI. This twin-centre suites both couples and families
- Long Beach is a great place to gravitate to in the evenings, to eat from a selction of tastes from around the world
This 7 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the wonders of India's 'Golden Triangle'. This area is home to the...
Veranda Palmar Beach Resort is set in lush tropical gardens that lead down to an endless stretch of white sandy beach on...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
Combine an enchanting beach break in idyllic Mauritius with a faster-paced Middle Eastern city exuding glamour and style...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
This contemporary 4* hotel is centrally located in Al Barsha and provides easy access to the Sheikh Zayed Road and the...
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
As part of their Easter Campaign, the Dubai Tourist board has released two new promotional videos enticing travellers to take a sunny break from British weather's gloom and doom in always reliably radiant and cloud-free Dubai. While one video is aimed at freeing families from annoying clothing layers, the other one inspires young girls in search a fun, sun-filled escape.
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.