Dubai Deep Sea Fishing Trip
Duration: Half Day
Fishing is an ideal way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city during your holiday in Dubai. Relax and explore the sparkling blue waters of the Arabian Gulf, where ancient seafarers have travelled before you. Fishing in Dubai was once an integral part of the local people' lives, and as important as trading or pearling before the discovery of oil. Today it is enjoyed by both locals and tourists, attracting fishing enthusiasts from all over the world. The Gulf is rich in marine life, including an abundance of sailfish and other game fish, so who knows what you will catch!
Dubai offers some of the finest sports and leisure facilities in the world. Fishing may not be the first leisure activity to spring to mind when visiting this luxurious, cosmopolitan city, but fishing tours are now extremely popular with tourists, many of which choose Dubai because it is one of the biggest sailfish destinations in the world. From October to May, the warm shallow waters of the Arabian Gulf are teeming with baitfish and game fish, due to the abundance of plankton which thrive in warm waters.
The calm seas and subtropical climate provide ideal fishing and sailing conditions during this time of year. As well as sailfish, you can also expect to catch kingfish, queenfish, dorado (dolphin), tuna, cobia, giant trevally, bonito, sardines, grouper or barracuda on your journey. Several species of shark have also been spotted here. Many charters now the promote tag-and-release scheme for certain fish species, but the majority you can still catch and eat. There’s nothing like the taste of freshly-cooked fish – especially if you have caught it yourself!
A variety of fishing tours are available in Dubai, including coastal fishing, reef fishing, deep sea fishing, fly fishing, and sailfish trips. Your experienced captain and crew have an excellent knowledge of the local fishing spots, so you will be in the best of hands on your trip. Aside from the exhilaration of fishing, the boat cruise is an adventure in itself. Watch the scenic coastline of the Arabian Gulf from a unique perspective as you pass sandy beaches, bustling souks, luxurious waterfront hotels and spectacular modern architecture on your return to Dubai Creek Marina. This tour is a must for anyone seeking a thrilling adventure at sea in one of the most popular destinations in the Middle East.
The tour includes refreshments and light snacks on board, as well as live cooking after fishing, fishing equipment and transfers. Fishing tours are also available in Abu Dubai.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Experience the excitiment of Yas island matched with the charm and opulence of Atlantis The Palm Dubai
- A fun packed adventure at the Wild Wadi water park on the palm
- The amazing Ferarri world at Yas island
- Impecable service and amenities come as standard
Lap up the mesmerising coastal beauty of western Mauritius and then explore Dubai - a city of wonders
Discover and Experience the best of both worlds Mauritius and Dubai
- Take advantage of the tennis courts, beach volley ball and many indoor games at Anelia Beach Resort
- Dubai stay at a TripAdvisor Winner with a Certificate of Excellence hotel
- The Perfect location of Anelia Beach Resort will let you enjoy Mauritius breathtaking sea views
Ideal Combination of Sea, Sand and Sights at Zilwa Attitude Hotel and Doubletree by Hilton al Barsha
- Experience traditional Mauritius with Zilwa Atittude Hotel being typical of Mauritian homes and paying tribute to local heritage
- Great culinary adventures await with live cooking restaurants, barbecues, traditional Indian and Thai cuisine just some of the restaurants available
- Many exquisite beaches including four beaches on two private islands in Mauritius and the famous Jumeirah Beach in Dubai
Both Kuredu Island and the Crowne Plaza offer fantastic luxury
- Kuredu has the first golf course in the maldives, a 6-hole par 3 course, located on the Eastern portion of the island with a full size driving range and floodlights
- Both properties have excellent service and stunning luxury facilities
- perfect location in the historic heart of Dubai within walking distance to main sights
The perfect location to discover the beauty of Mauritius and experience the luxury of Dubai
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha offers luxurious accommodation as all rooms have an HD TV with Wi-fi as well as opulent bathrooms facilities to make it a comfortable stay
- Add an excursion package (a half-day Dubai city tour, aÂ desert safari and a ÂDhow cruise experience) for Â£99 more per person
- Enjoy a luxury and comfortable stay at Sofitel So in a Lushury Room including a private garden with open air bathtub
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Treat yourself to a luxury break across two glamourous destinations with the help of the Conrad group. Begin on the...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
Combine an enchanting beach break in idyllic Mauritius with a faster-paced Middle Eastern city exuding glamour and style...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
This contemporary 4* hotel is centrally located in Al Barsha and provides easy access to the Sheikh Zayed Road and the...
The Hilton Abu Dhabi Hotel is set in lush surroundings overlooking the Corniche and the azure waters of the Arabian...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
As part of their Easter Campaign, the Dubai Tourist board has released two new promotional videos enticing travellers to take a sunny break from British weather's gloom and doom in always reliably radiant and cloud-free Dubai. While one video is aimed at freeing families from annoying clothing layers, the other one inspires young girls in search a fun, sun-filled escape.
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.