Duration: Full Day
This exhilarating adventure tour combines contrasting landscapes, lush wadis, ancient villages and traditional Arabian culture in the heart of the desert.
Experience the best of rural Dubai as we head for the majestic mountains of the United Arab Emirates on luxury 4WD vehicles. Leaving the hustle and bustle of the city behind us, we will make our way towards the spectacular red-golden sand dunes of the desert before continuing onwards to the ancient fortress village of Hatta. Constructed around an old settlement dating back to the 16th century, Hatta is a recreation of a traditional mountain village set amidst a lush oasis.
Surrounded by a 16th century fort and set against the backdrop of the Hajjar Mountains, this is a beautiful location and a fine example of Dubai’s rich heritage. Traditional houses here are constructed from stone, mud and palm fronds, several of which showcase examples of traditional Folklore poetry, ancient artifacts and examples of farming methods, as well as costumes, musical instruments and traditional handicrafts made from palm fronds and trees. You can also see two watchtowers overlooking the village, which were once used to protect the city from hostile invaders.
We continue driving through lush wadis (oases) until we reach the refreshing Hatta mountain pools, where you will get the chance to swim in the crystal clear turquoise waters. Afterwards, we will stop for lunch at the Hatta Fort Hotel, an exclusive mountain retreat set in 80 acres of beautifully-landscaped gardens.
After a short period of rest and relaxation, prepare yourself for an exhilarating safari adventure across the desert. Enjoy the thrills of a rollercoaster ride along the dramatic red-golden sand dunes by 4x4. We will stop at the top of the highest sand dune, where you can witness a spectacular sunset and take photos of the breathtaking scenery.
We will then make our way to a traditional Bedouin Campsite in the heart of the desert. Here you will be greeted with soft drinks, water, tea or coffee. Henna design, Arabic Java and local dresses are also available here for you to choose from. You can even take a camel ride or enjoy sampling a Hubbly Bubbly (water pipe for smoking) in different flavours.
An enchanting belly dancer enhances the magical atmosphere of the night by performing a fascinating dance to the rhythm of Arabic music. The evening ends with a delicious barbeque buffet dinner. Immerse yourself in the sounds, smells and traditions of the desert. This is a truly unforgettable experience not to be missed during your holiday in Dubai.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
Capture the wonder of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Take advantage of the personal training and sports lessons at the Hyatt Regency
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani Family
- Explore the City palace in Jaipur
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
Ideal Combination of Sea, Sand and Sights at Zilwa Attitude Hotel and Doubletree by Hilton al Barsha
- Experience traditional Mauritius with Zilwa Atittude Hotel being typical of Mauritian homes and paying tribute to local heritage
- Great culinary adventures await with live cooking restaurants, barbecues, traditional Indian and Thai cuisine just some of the restaurants available
- Many exquisite beaches including four beaches on two private islands in Mauritius and the famous Jumeirah Beach in Dubai
Wake up to an Indian sunrise before arriving discovering the luxurious Palm, Dubai.
- English speaking local tour guide whilst on the Deluxe Golden Triangle tour
- Swim with the dolphins at Dolphin Bay or get up close and personal with sea lions at Sea Lion Point.
- The Palm is home to 23 restaurants and bars, which includes NOBU and Ossiana which offers a fine dining experience with views of Ambassador Lagoon
The perfect location to discover the beauty of Mauritius and experience the luxury of Dubai
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha offers luxurious accommodation as all rooms have an HD TV with Wi-fi as well as opulent bathrooms facilities to make it a comfortable stay
- Add an excursion package (a half-day Dubai city tour, aÂ desert safari and a ÂDhow cruise experience) for Â£99 more per person
- Enjoy a luxury and comfortable stay at Sofitel So in a Lushury Room including a private garden with open air bathtub
This 7 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the wonders of India's 'Golden Triangle'. This area is home to the...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4 star All...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
Get a taste for Thai life with a stay in the heart of Bangkok at the stylish Rembrandt Hotel and Towers where you are...
The Leaf on the Sands by Katathani boast a great location both near to the centre of Khao Lak and just five minutes...
Boasting a convenient location in Ratchadamri close to a plethora of shopping and dining options in the area, as well as...
Whilst immersing yourself in Thai culture, you know that you can rely on the quality and comfort at MÃ¶venpick Hotel...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.
The United Arab Emirates is made up of seven states that are popular destinations due to all-year-round sunny, hot weather and magnificent natural landscapes. Its crystal-clear waters are now attracting more scuba diving enthusiasts, and Time Out Dubai has highlighted some of the best diving destinations in the Middle Eastern region, from rocky structures to sunken shipwrecks.