Desert Safari with Barbeque
Duration: Half Day
This exhilarating, off-road Arabian adventure will escort you away from the hustle and bustle of the cities of Dubai or Abu Dhabi into the heart of the desert, where you can experience the thrills of dune bashing and the warm hospitality of the Bedouin people.
Leaving the city of Dubai behind us, we head towards the desert on luxury 4X4 vehicles. Get your camera ready as we approach the towering red-golden sand dunes, which stretch as far as the eye can see. The dramatic scenery will take your breath away, particularly as the sun goes down. The changing hue of the sand at sunrise and sunset is a sight to behold. Watch the patterns of the sand change with the wind, against the rise and fall of the rolling desert dunes.
Then, prepare for the ride of a lifetime as we go “dune bashing”. Your experienced driver will take you on an exhilarating rollercoaster ride up and down the sand dunes. Hold on tight! You will find it hard not to scream with laughter and excitement as your vehicle rises up and over the dunes, falling sharply down the other side before rising up once again. We will stop at the top of the highest sand dune, where you can witness a spectacular sunset and capture the memory with your camera.
After refreshments and time to catch your breath, we will continue onwards into the heart of the desert to a traditional Bedouin Campsite. Enjoy a warm welcome from the hospitable desert people as they offer you soft drinks, water, tea or traditional Arabic coffee. You will then get the chance to immerse yourself into the Bedouin culture by getting your very own Henna design painted on your hands or feet; or by dressing up for the occasion in traditional attire.
If you are feeling adventurous you can take a short camel ride through the desert; or why not sample the different flavours of a Hubbly Bubbly, a traditional Middle Eastern water pipe used for smoking. After working up an appetite, the evening ends with a delicious Arabian barbeque buffet dinner, served around a roaring camp fire.
An enchanting belly dancer enhances the magical atmosphere of the night by dancing to the rhythm of Arabian music under the stars. Immerse yourself in the sounds and smells of the desert, and the wonderful culture of its people. This exciting, eye-opening tour is an experience not to be missed during your holiday in Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
Enjoy contrasting experiences with vibrant city life followed by sensational facilities and relaxation - all in one country!
- DoubleTree by Hilton Al Barsha is in an excellent locaiton for two world class golf courses
- Located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis, the Palm offers dazzling features such as an underwater maze, a marina education centre and the largest water themed attraction in the Middle East
- 22 renowned restaurants available to choose from at Atlantis, the Palm
Relax in a tropical paradise on the beautiful island of Mauritius, then explore the vibrant city of Dubai
- Right next to the Mall of the Emirates and a short walk from Jumeirah Beach
- Designed in traditional style, rooms are beautifully furnished and come complete with all modern amenties at Coin De Mire Mauritius
- Wide array of culinary experiences at Holiday Inn Al Barsha
Sun Island is al elegant and serene paradise in the Indian Ocean whilst Media Rotana is perfectly positioned for you to explore the wonders of Dubai.
- Both properties have restaurants that cover dishes from around the world
- Media Rotana is perfectly located in the centre of Dubai, within easy reach of shopping centres, the gold souk and Dubai's famous creek
- Sun Island lies in the South Ari Atoll, and is surrounded by wide beaches of fine sand and offshore waters that house underwater gardens full of marine life
Wake up to an Indian sunrise before arriving discovering the luxurious Palm, Dubai.
- English speaking local tour guide whilst on the Deluxe Golden Triangle tour
- Swim with the dolphins at Dolphin Bay or get up close and personal with sea lions at Sea Lion Point.
- The Palm is home to 23 restaurants and bars, which includes NOBU and Ossiana which offers a fine dining experience with views of Ambassador Lagoon
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
If the sparkling blues of an Indian Ocean lagoon beckon you while the cosmopolitan allure of a strikingly modern city...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic combinations of...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Combine an enchanting beach break in idyllic Mauritius with a faster-paced Middle Eastern city exuding glamour and style...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
The Leaf on the Sands by Katathani boast a great location both near to the centre of Khao Lak and just five minutes...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Perfectly positioned on the beautiful white sands of a private Beach in the famous area of Dubai Marina, Sheraton...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.
The United Arab Emirates is made up of seven states that are popular destinations due to all-year-round sunny, hot weather and magnificent natural landscapes. Its crystal-clear waters are now attracting more scuba diving enthusiasts, and Time Out Dubai has highlighted some of the best diving destinations in the Middle Eastern region, from rocky structures to sunken shipwrecks.
The latest place to hit Dubai's sophisticated and trendy nightlife scene is without a doubt the most innovative and extravagant. Of course, it also had to be located inside the emirates' most decadently luxurious, 7-star hotel and, indeed, we're talking about no other than the Burj Al Arab. The recently opened Gold on 27, clad in real gold leaf motifs from head to toe and exuding golden opulence from every pore, does justice to its name, instantly becoming the city's most amazingly incredible nightspot - where every socialite and most elite members of society will want to be seen.