Dubai Coast Caper - Discover the Waters of Ras Al Khaimah
Duration: Half Day
Discover the natural and historic beauty of Ras Al Khaimah during your holiday in Dubai, as you set sail across the sparkling waters of the Persian Gulf. Relax on board whilst enjoying spectacular views of the mountains and ocean; play games with the crew or enjoy active pursuits such as scuba diving and snorkeling. Leaving the hustle and bustle of Dubai city behind, this tranquil trip provides a wonderful contrast for travellers.
Leaving Dubai early in the morning, we will travel to the city of Ras Al Khaimah (the capital of the emirate of the same name) to join your cruise aboard the ‘Lejaine’. This motor sailing schooner has been customized for diving and leisure cruises, and includes a galley, main salon, showers and air conditioning.
As the vessel sets sail from the Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Marina, guests can enjoy refreshments whilst relaxing in the sun on deck. Marvel at the spectacular scenery as you glide leisurely through tranquil lagoons; past lush green mangrove trees, unspoilt coastline and the majestic Hajar mountain range, which borders the Sultanate of Oman.
A variety of entertainment is available on board, including trivia games, origami and learning fisherman’s braiding techniques from the crew members. The crew will also give you a fascinating insight into Ras Al Khaimah’s rich maritime history during the cruise.
For the adventurous, numerous water sports are available on the trip, including water polo, swimming, fishing, snorkelling, scuba diving and even an underwater treasure hunt. Or perhaps you would just prefer a relaxing stroll along the golden sandy beaches when we anchor.
For those who are keen on scuba diving, the yacht offers scuba diving opportunities to both beginners and advanced divers as part of a PADI certified dive centre. Single ‘discover scuba’ sessions are available in addition to advanced level sessions for certified divers.
After all that action, enjoy a two course à la carte lunch, accompanied by fresh juices and non-alcoholic beverages, all freshly prepared by the onboard chef. As we set sail back to the marina, sit back and relax on deck, enjoying the sun’s warm rays and fresh ocean breeze. These last moments of tranquility on the open sea will rejuvenate you before heading back to Dubai city.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Unwind at the beautiful beaches of Khao Lak before experiencing the best of Dubai
- Outdoor living in Khao Lak with open-air dining, three swimming pools and massages
- Extra luxury in Thailand with a free double upgrade to a Chalet and one free dinner
- Experience exquisite luxury in Dubai
Combine the peaceful luxury of Mauritius with the opulent excitement of Dubai
- Young travellers are invited to ignite their imagination at Le Méridien Family Kids Club
- Enjoy a therapeutic steam bath or relaxing massage in the on-site Spa in Dubai
- Enjoy a plethora of complimentary water activities in Mauritius
Enjoy an amazing twin-centre holiday combining the golden sands of Sri Lanka with the modern opulence of Arabic luxury in Dubai.
- Both hotels offer the finest quality facilities and amenities to suit guests of all ages
- While in Dubai escape to the tranquillity of SPA Asiana, the perfect place to unwind and rejuvenate
- Sample authentic Sri Lankan cuisine at the Avani Kalutara Resort with Half-Board dining
Lap up the mesmerising coastal beauty of western Mauritius and then explore Dubai - a city of wonders
Discover and Experience the best of both worlds Mauritius and Dubai
- Take advantage of the tennis courts, beach volley ball and many indoor games at Anelia Beach Resort
- Dubai stay at a TripAdvisor Winner with a Certificate of Excellence hotel
- The Perfect location of Anelia Beach Resort will let you enjoy Mauritius breathtaking sea views
Sun Island is al elegant and serene paradise in the Indian Ocean whilst Media Rotana is perfectly positioned for you to explore the wonders of Dubai.
- Both properties have restaurants that cover dishes from around the world
- Media Rotana is perfectly located in the centre of Dubai, within easy reach of shopping centres, the gold souk and Dubai's famous creek
- Sun Island lies in the South Ari Atoll, and is surrounded by wide beaches of fine sand and offshore waters that house underwater gardens full of marine life
The perfect location to discover the beauty of Mauritius and experience the luxury of Dubai
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha offers luxurious accommodation as all rooms have an HD TV with Wi-fi as well as opulent bathrooms facilities to make it a comfortable stay
- Add an excursion package (a half-day Dubai city tour, aÂ desert safari and a ÂDhow cruise experience) for Â£99 more per person
- Enjoy a luxury and comfortable stay at Sofitel So in a Lushury Room including a private garden with open air bathtub
This 7 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the wonders of India's 'Golden Triangle'. This area is home to the...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Combine an enchanting beach break in idyllic Mauritius with a faster-paced Middle Eastern city exuding glamour and style...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
This contemporary 4* hotel is centrally located in Al Barsha and provides easy access to the Sheikh Zayed Road and the...
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
The Hilton Abu Dhabi Hotel is set in lush surroundings overlooking the Corniche and the azure waters of the Arabian...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
As part of their Easter Campaign, the Dubai Tourist board has released two new promotional videos enticing travellers to take a sunny break from British weather's gloom and doom in always reliably radiant and cloud-free Dubai. While one video is aimed at freeing families from annoying clothing layers, the other one inspires young girls in search a fun, sun-filled escape.
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.