Dubai Coast Caper - Discover the Waters of Ras Al Khaimah
Duration: Half Day
Discover the natural and historic beauty of Ras Al Khaimah during your holiday in Dubai, as you set sail across the sparkling waters of the Persian Gulf. Relax on board whilst enjoying spectacular views of the mountains and ocean; play games with the crew or enjoy active pursuits such as scuba diving and snorkeling. Leaving the hustle and bustle of Dubai city behind, this tranquil trip provides a wonderful contrast for travellers.
Leaving Dubai early in the morning, we will travel to the city of Ras Al Khaimah (the capital of the emirate of the same name) to join your cruise aboard the ‘Lejaine’. This motor sailing schooner has been customized for diving and leisure cruises, and includes a galley, main salon, showers and air conditioning.
As the vessel sets sail from the Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Marina, guests can enjoy refreshments whilst relaxing in the sun on deck. Marvel at the spectacular scenery as you glide leisurely through tranquil lagoons; past lush green mangrove trees, unspoilt coastline and the majestic Hajar mountain range, which borders the Sultanate of Oman.
A variety of entertainment is available on board, including trivia games, origami and learning fisherman’s braiding techniques from the crew members. The crew will also give you a fascinating insight into Ras Al Khaimah’s rich maritime history during the cruise.
For the adventurous, numerous water sports are available on the trip, including water polo, swimming, fishing, snorkelling, scuba diving and even an underwater treasure hunt. Or perhaps you would just prefer a relaxing stroll along the golden sandy beaches when we anchor.
For those who are keen on scuba diving, the yacht offers scuba diving opportunities to both beginners and advanced divers as part of a PADI certified dive centre. Single ‘discover scuba’ sessions are available in addition to advanced level sessions for certified divers.
After all that action, enjoy a two course à la carte lunch, accompanied by fresh juices and non-alcoholic beverages, all freshly prepared by the onboard chef. As we set sail back to the marina, sit back and relax on deck, enjoying the sun’s warm rays and fresh ocean breeze. These last moments of tranquility on the open sea will rejuvenate you before heading back to Dubai city.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Unwind at the beautiful beaches of Khao Lak before experiencing the best of Dubai
- Outdoor living in Khao Lak with open-air dining, three swimming pools and massages
- Perfect break for families and couples alike
- Experience exquisite luxury in Dubai
Relax with a beach front break on the island of Phuket followed by a stay in the heart of Dubai
- Enjoy panoramic city views from the rooftop pool in Dubai
- Idyllic beachfront location close to the buzzing Karon Beach
- 10 restaurants and bars to choose from at the Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa
Sun Island is al elegant and serene paradise in the Indian Ocean whilst Media Rotana is perfectly positioned for you to explore the wonders of Dubai.
- Both properties have restaurants that cover dishes from around the world
- Media Rotana is perfectly located in the centre of Dubai, within easy reach of shopping centres, the gold souk and Dubai's famous creek
- Sun Island lies in the South Ari Atoll, and is surrounded by wide beaches of fine sand and offshore waters that house underwater gardens full of marine life
Ideal Combination of Sea, Sand and Sights at Zilwa Attitude Hotel and Doubletree by Hilton al Barsha
- Experience traditional Mauritius with Zilwa Atittude Hotel being typical of Mauritian homes and paying tribute to local heritage
- Great culinary adventures await with live cooking restaurants, barbecues, traditional Indian and Thai cuisine just some of the restaurants available
- Many exquisite beaches including four beaches on two private islands in Mauritius and the famous Jumeirah Beach in Dubai
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of two different destinations
- Escape from daily stresses and routine and enjoy a relaxing Spa treatment in Dubai
- Intercontinental Mauritius is within 15-min drive from the main tourist region of Grand Baie and 50-min drive from Plaisance International Airport
- Unlimited recreation opportunities and world-class dinning facilities at Intercontinental Mauritius
The Leaf on the Sands by Katathani boast a great location both near to the centre of Khao Lak and just five minutes...
Treat yourself to a luxury break across two glamourous destinations with the help of the Conrad group. Begin on the...
This 7 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the wonders of India's 'Golden Triangle'. This area is home to the...
Ideally located on the West coast of Mauritius in the village of Flic en Flac and only 2 km from the restaurants, casino...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Marmara Hotel Apartments is ideally located in the heart of "New Dubai", within walking distance to the region's most...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
Get a taste for Thai life with a stay in the heart of Bangkok at the stylish Rembrandt Hotel and Towers where you are...
Set along the Links Championship Golf Course on Yas Island, this luxurious hotel features a 30 yards outdoor pool with...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.
The United Arab Emirates is made up of seven states that are popular destinations due to all-year-round sunny, hot weather and magnificent natural landscapes. Its crystal-clear waters are now attracting more scuba diving enthusiasts, and Time Out Dubai has highlighted some of the best diving destinations in the Middle Eastern region, from rocky structures to sunken shipwrecks.