Dubai Coast Caper - Discover the Waters of Ras Al Khaimah
Duration: Half Day
Discover the natural and historic beauty of Ras Al Khaimah during your holiday in Dubai, as you set sail across the sparkling waters of the Persian Gulf. Relax on board whilst enjoying spectacular views of the mountains and ocean; play games with the crew or enjoy active pursuits such as scuba diving and snorkeling. Leaving the hustle and bustle of Dubai city behind, this tranquil trip provides a wonderful contrast for travellers.
Leaving Dubai early in the morning, we will travel to the city of Ras Al Khaimah (the capital of the emirate of the same name) to join your cruise aboard the ‘Lejaine’. This motor sailing schooner has been customized for diving and leisure cruises, and includes a galley, main salon, showers and air conditioning.
As the vessel sets sail from the Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Marina, guests can enjoy refreshments whilst relaxing in the sun on deck. Marvel at the spectacular scenery as you glide leisurely through tranquil lagoons; past lush green mangrove trees, unspoilt coastline and the majestic Hajar mountain range, which borders the Sultanate of Oman.
A variety of entertainment is available on board, including trivia games, origami and learning fisherman’s braiding techniques from the crew members. The crew will also give you a fascinating insight into Ras Al Khaimah’s rich maritime history during the cruise.
For the adventurous, numerous water sports are available on the trip, including water polo, swimming, fishing, snorkelling, scuba diving and even an underwater treasure hunt. Or perhaps you would just prefer a relaxing stroll along the golden sandy beaches when we anchor.
For those who are keen on scuba diving, the yacht offers scuba diving opportunities to both beginners and advanced divers as part of a PADI certified dive centre. Single ‘discover scuba’ sessions are available in addition to advanced level sessions for certified divers.
After all that action, enjoy a two course à la carte lunch, accompanied by fresh juices and non-alcoholic beverages, all freshly prepared by the onboard chef. As we set sail back to the marina, sit back and relax on deck, enjoying the sun’s warm rays and fresh ocean breeze. These last moments of tranquility on the open sea will rejuvenate you before heading back to Dubai city.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
Relax in a tropical paradise on the beautiful island of Mauritius, then explore the vibrant city of Dubai
- Right next to the Mall of the Emirates and a short walk from Jumeirah Beach
- Designed in traditional style, rooms are beautifully furnished and come complete with all modern amenties at Coin De Mire Mauritius
- Wide array of culinary experiences at Holiday Inn Al Barsha
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
Combine the magic of Mauritius with futuristic Dubai at Heritage Awali and Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers
Two amazing destination combine to make a holiday of glamour, relaxation, luxurious touches a nd memories to last a lifetime
- Luxury relaxation framed with breath-taking surroundings
- Sensational Spa treatments & state of the art gym
- Best of both - Ultimate Mauritian pampering and relaxation coupled with the best of Dubai's shopping and entertainment
The perfect location to discover the beauty of Mauritius and experience the luxury of Dubai
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha offers luxurious accommodation as all rooms have an HD TV with Wi-fi as well as opulent bathrooms facilities to make it a comfortable stay
- Add an excursion package (a half-day Dubai city tour, aÂ desert safari and a ÂDhow cruise experience) for Â£99 more per person
- Enjoy a luxury and comfortable stay at Sofitel So in a Lushury Room including a private garden with open air bathtub
Wake up to an Indian sunrise before arriving discovering the luxurious Palm, Dubai.
- English speaking local tour guide whilst on the Deluxe Golden Triangle tour
- Swim with the dolphins at Dolphin Bay or get up close and personal with sea lions at Sea Lion Point.
- The Palm is home to 23 restaurants and bars, which includes NOBU and Ossiana which offers a fine dining experience with views of Ambassador Lagoon
If the sparkling blues of an Indian Ocean lagoon beckon you while the cosmopolitan allure of a strikingly modern city...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic combinations of...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Combine an enchanting beach break in idyllic Mauritius with a faster-paced Middle Eastern city exuding glamour and style...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
The Leaf on the Sands by Katathani boast a great location both near to the centre of Khao Lak and just five minutes...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Perfectly positioned on the beautiful white sands of a private Beach in the famous area of Dubai Marina, Sheraton...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.
The United Arab Emirates is made up of seven states that are popular destinations due to all-year-round sunny, hot weather and magnificent natural landscapes. Its crystal-clear waters are now attracting more scuba diving enthusiasts, and Time Out Dubai has highlighted some of the best diving destinations in the Middle Eastern region, from rocky structures to sunken shipwrecks.
The latest place to hit Dubai's sophisticated and trendy nightlife scene is without a doubt the most innovative and extravagant. Of course, it also had to be located inside the emirates' most decadently luxurious, 7-star hotel and, indeed, we're talking about no other than the Burj Al Arab. The recently opened Gold on 27, clad in real gold leaf motifs from head to toe and exuding golden opulence from every pore, does justice to its name, instantly becoming the city's most amazingly incredible nightspot - where every socialite and most elite members of society will want to be seen.