Where to go shop, and where to drop
Where to shop
Allow yourself to be seduced by 'The City of Gold'. Dubai boasts the world's largest shopping mall where you can shop, quite literally, until you drop.
Find designer labels at the BurJuman mall, experience six themed malls at Ibn Battuta or barter for a bargain at the enigmatic souks. If you're a real shopaholic, visit during the Dubai Shopping Festival, which takes place between January and February each year.
When you can't shop any more…
Take some time out and relax at your hotel, which won't fail to give you a true taste of contemporary Dubai style. This is a city that boasts one of the world's largest concentrations of five-star hotels, where many of the hotels are tourist attractions in their own right.
Not all hotels will blow your budget though, as the city also offers affordable accommodation that doesn't compromise on quality.
- Dubai's all inclusive hotels mean you don't have to worry about expensive restaurant bills, making it far easier to budget for your holiday. We particularly like the great range of facilities at the Jebel Ali Hotel, the Golf Resort in Jebel Freeport and Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach in Fujairah.
- Some of the most striking hotels in the world are found in Dubai City. If you've got a head for heights, the most impressive of these would be The Address Downtown Dubai hotel. It's a sky-scraping building rising over 306 metres. To spend some quality time in the lap of luxury, try The Armani, an exclusive trendy hotel designed by Giorgio Armani.
- Jumeirah Beach is lined with glittering waterfront hotels. We think the most magical are the Burj Al Arab seven-star hotel, the jaw-dropping Madinat Jumeirah – Dubai's largest resort, and the Atlantis, The Palm, which features a dolphin pool and aqua park among many other attractions.
Shopping in Dubai in Dubai Browse all
Experience the excitiment of Yas island matched with the charm and opulence of Atlantis The Palm Dubai
- A fun packed adventure at the Wild Wadi water park on the palm
- The amazing Ferarri world at Yas island
- Impecable service and amenities come as standard
Enjoy contrasting experiences with vibrant city life followed by sensational facilities and relaxation - all in one country!
- DoubleTree by Hilton Al Barsha is in an excellent locaiton for two world class golf courses
- Located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis, the Palm offers dazzling features such as an underwater maze, a marina education centre and the largest water themed attraction in the Middle East
- 22 renowned restaurants available to choose from at Atlantis, the Palm
Sun Island is al elegant and serene paradise in the Indian Ocean whilst Media Rotana is perfectly positioned for you to explore the wonders of Dubai.
- Both properties have restaurants that cover dishes from around the world
- Media Rotana is perfectly located in the centre of Dubai, within easy reach of shopping centres, the gold souk and Dubai's famous creek
- Sun Island lies in the South Ari Atoll, and is surrounded by wide beaches of fine sand and offshore waters that house underwater gardens full of marine life
Unique experience to discover the beautiful nature of South Africa and the dynamic life of Dubai
- More than ten different Food and Beverage Outlets for your choice at Hyatt Regency Dubai
- extraordinary South Africa tour gives you the flexibility to discover the beauty of this amazing country at your own speed
- Your hotel in Dubai enjoys a fantastic locaiton in the heart of the historic Deira within walking distance to the gold souks
Combine the magic of Mauritius with futuristic Dubai at Heritage Awali and Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers
Two amazing destination combine to make a holiday of glamour, relaxation, luxurious touches a nd memories to last a lifetime
- Luxury relaxation framed with breath-taking surroundings
- Sensational Spa treatments & state of the art gym
- Best of both - Ultimate Mauritian pampering and relaxation coupled with the best of Dubai's shopping and entertainment
The perfect location to discover the beauty of Mauritius and experience the luxury of Dubai
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha offers luxurious accommodation as all rooms have an HD TV with Wi-fi as well as opulent bathrooms facilities to make it a comfortable stay
- Add an excursion package (a half-day Dubai city tour, aÂ desert safari and a ÂDhow cruise experience) for Â£99 more per person
- Enjoy a luxury and comfortable stay at Sofitel So in a Lushury Room including a private garden with open air bathtub
If the sparkling blues of an Indian Ocean lagoon beckon you while the cosmopolitan allure of a strikingly modern city...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic combinations of...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Combine an enchanting beach break in idyllic Mauritius with a faster-paced Middle Eastern city exuding glamour and style...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
The Leaf on the Sands by Katathani boast a great location both near to the centre of Khao Lak and just five minutes...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Perfectly positioned on the beautiful white sands of a private Beach in the famous area of Dubai Marina, Sheraton...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.
The United Arab Emirates is made up of seven states that are popular destinations due to all-year-round sunny, hot weather and magnificent natural landscapes. Its crystal-clear waters are now attracting more scuba diving enthusiasts, and Time Out Dubai has highlighted some of the best diving destinations in the Middle Eastern region, from rocky structures to sunken shipwrecks.
The latest place to hit Dubai's sophisticated and trendy nightlife scene is without a doubt the most innovative and extravagant. Of course, it also had to be located inside the emirates' most decadently luxurious, 7-star hotel and, indeed, we're talking about no other than the Burj Al Arab. The recently opened Gold on 27, clad in real gold leaf motifs from head to toe and exuding golden opulence from every pore, does justice to its name, instantly becoming the city's most amazingly incredible nightspot - where every socialite and most elite members of society will want to be seen.