Where to go shop, and where to drop
Where to shop
Allow yourself to be seduced by 'The City of Gold'. Dubai boasts the world's largest shopping mall where you can shop, quite literally, until you drop.
Find designer labels at the BurJuman mall, experience six themed malls at Ibn Battuta or barter for a bargain at the enigmatic souks. If you're a real shopaholic, visit during the Dubai Shopping Festival, which takes place between January and February each year.
When you can't shop any more…
Take some time out and relax at your hotel, which won't fail to give you a true taste of contemporary Dubai style. This is a city that boasts one of the world's largest concentrations of five-star hotels, where many of the hotels are tourist attractions in their own right.
Not all hotels will blow your budget though, as the city also offers affordable accommodation that doesn't compromise on quality.
- Dubai's all inclusive hotels mean you don't have to worry about expensive restaurant bills, making it far easier to budget for your holiday. We particularly like the great range of facilities at the Jebel Ali Hotel, the Golf Resort in Jebel Freeport and Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach in Fujairah.
- Some of the most striking hotels in the world are found in Dubai City. If you've got a head for heights, the most impressive of these would be The Address Downtown Dubai hotel. It's a sky-scraping building rising over 306 metres. To spend some quality time in the lap of luxury, try The Armani, an exclusive trendy hotel designed by Giorgio Armani.
- Jumeirah Beach is lined with glittering waterfront hotels. We think the most magical are the Burj Al Arab seven-star hotel, the jaw-dropping Madinat Jumeirah – Dubai's largest resort, and the Atlantis, The Palm, which features a dolphin pool and aqua park among many other attractions.
Shopping in Dubai Browse all
Explore both Dubai and Abu Dhabi and stay at the five-star Hyatt Regency and Beach Rotana Hotel set in the heart of Abu Dhabi
- At Hyatt Regency there are incredible bars, clubs and restaurants right at the spot, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm
- The Hyatt Regency is a landmark hotel, centrally located in the heritage area of Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- The Beach Rotana has a great location with a private beach, beside a shopping mall and in the heart of the bustling city. It is 30 minutes from the airport
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
Capture the wonder of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Take advantage of the personal training and sports lessons at the Hyatt Regency
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani Family
- Explore the City palace in Jaipur
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
This 7 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the wonders of India's 'Golden Triangle'. This area is home to the...
India is one of the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the colourful and vibrant cities...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The first Sofitel SO brand in the world is a luxury Eco resort, set in an oasis of nature in the south of Mauritius,...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
Situated in Bay Square, a low-rise community filled with shops, street side dining and businesses, DoubleTree by Hilton...
Set along the Links Championship Golf Course on Yas Island, this luxurious hotel features a 30 yards outdoor pool with...
Marmara Hotel Apartments is ideally located in the heart of "New Dubai", within walking distance to the region's most...
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
As part of their Easter Campaign, the Dubai Tourist board has released two new promotional videos enticing travellers to take a sunny break from British weather's gloom and doom in always reliably radiant and cloud-free Dubai. While one video is aimed at freeing families from annoying clothing layers, the other one inspires young girls in search a fun, sun-filled escape.
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.