Dubai for couples
Dubai is a popular honeymoon destination in its own right with a large number of attractions to seduce every kind of couple, but it also makes the perfect treat for a quick stopover on your way home from a romantic getaway.
Take your partner to one of the most decadent and indulgent resorts and spas on earth. Dubai's level of luxury and attention to detail makes it the perfect place to spend a romantic holiday, whether it's a quick break or a couple of weeks.
As one of the more tolerant Middle Eastern countries, the dress code in the city is relaxed, but passionate public displays of affection may be frowned upon. Holding hands is absolutely fine but public kissing and hugging may be considered an offence against public decency – so honeymooners beware and save it for the hotel room! There's zero tolerance in Dubai for the use of drugs and disruptive drunken behaviour on the street, so don't be caught behaving badly if you want your holiday to be one to remember for the right reasons.
On the other hand, Dubai can be extremely romantic, with its glittering nights, beautiful man-made beaches and pampering hotels. If you'd like to arrange a real treat for your loved one, just ask us for our expert and independent advice and we can make all the arrangements for you.
After a day of watersports, desert safaris and sand boarding, the party districts of Jumeirah and Al Barsha in New Dubai as well as Bur Dubai and Deira in the old city beckon. Or visit Dubai Marina where there are over 40 bars to choose from and enjoy a good round of cocktails under the stars.
Couples holidays in Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
Magical moments are guaranteed at One and Only The Palace, a luxury resort elegantly set beside Dubai's wonderful Jumeira beach
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants, try out the water sports or pamper yourself at the One & Only Spa.
- Chic and contemporary rooms offer amazing views of the Gulf with an Arabian twist.
- complimentary access to Aquaventure Waterpark at Atlantis The Palm
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Enjoy unparalleled luxury and splendour at one of the premier establishments sitting on Dubai's renowned Jumeirah Strip....
Rising into the sky from the midst of Dubai's golden sands is the majestic Jumeirah Beach Hotel, more an enchanting work...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
Centro Barsha combines style, warmth and convenience with a splash of elegant creativity to provide guests with more...
Step into an exciting world of curiosity with an unforgettable stay at Lapita, a unique gateway to the endless fun and...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Whether on a relaxing holiday or on a business trip, the Carlton Palace Hotel in Dubai is the ideal spot for you to...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
As part of their Easter Campaign, the Dubai Tourist board has released two new promotional videos enticing travellers to take a sunny break from British weather's gloom and doom in always reliably radiant and cloud-free Dubai. While one video is aimed at freeing families from annoying clothing layers, the other one inspires young girls in search a fun, sun-filled escape.
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.