Dubai for couples
Dubai is a popular honeymoon destination in its own right with a large number of attractions to seduce every kind of couple, but it also makes the perfect treat for a quick stopover on your way home from a romantic getaway.
Take your partner to one of the most decadent and indulgent resorts and spas on earth. Dubai's level of luxury and attention to detail makes it the perfect place to spend a romantic holiday, whether it's a quick break or a couple of weeks.
As one of the more tolerant Middle Eastern countries, the dress code in the city is relaxed, but passionate public displays of affection may be frowned upon. Holding hands is absolutely fine but public kissing and hugging may be considered an offence against public decency – so honeymooners beware and save it for the hotel room! There's zero tolerance in Dubai for the use of drugs and disruptive drunken behaviour on the street, so don't be caught behaving badly if you want your holiday to be one to remember for the right reasons.
On the other hand, Dubai can be extremely romantic, with its glittering nights, beautiful man-made beaches and pampering hotels. If you'd like to arrange a real treat for your loved one, just ask us for our expert and independent advice and we can make all the arrangements for you.
After a day of watersports, desert safaris and sand boarding, the party districts of Jumeirah and Al Barsha in New Dubai as well as Bur Dubai and Deira in the old city beckon. Or visit Dubai Marina where there are over 40 bars to choose from and enjoy a good round of cocktails under the stars.
Couples holidays in Dubai Browse all
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay FREE
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Capture the wonder of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Take advantage of the personal training and sports lessons at the Hyatt Regency
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani Family
- Explore the City palace in Jaipur
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
India is one of the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the colourful and vibrant cities...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. This 4-star resort combines natural beauty and contemporary...
The first Sofitel SO brand in the world is a luxury Eco resort, set in an oasis of nature in the south of Mauritius,...
Centro Barsha combines style, warmth and convenience with a splash of elegant creativity to provide guests with more...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Explore the beautiful and modern city of Dubai and experience its animated nightlife while spending 5 days at the Media...
Enjoy the luxurious accommodations, modern facilities and superb location of the Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach while...
Find luxury and comfort at the unique Hilton Dubai Creek hotel and feel free to explore Dubai's most famous sites during...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
As part of their Easter Campaign, the Dubai Tourist board has released two new promotional videos enticing travellers to take a sunny break from British weather's gloom and doom in always reliably radiant and cloud-free Dubai. While one video is aimed at freeing families from annoying clothing layers, the other one inspires young girls in search a fun, sun-filled escape.
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.