It's little wonder that more and more holidaymakers are being seduced by the unique appeal of Dubai holidays. People come to Dubai for numerous reasons - to appreciate the architectural wonders, enjoy the amazing duty free shopping, admire sky-scraping marvels, opulent hotels, man-made islands, lavish seaside resorts, glimmering beaches and top entertainment options. But ultimately it's Dubai's overall cosmopolitan appeal and edgy modern take on everything that makes a holiday here one to remember.
Arriving in Dubai is like diving headfirst into a futuristic movie, with buildings that combine marble, glass and gold to create a sense of extravagance wherever you go. You can really have it all on a holiday to Dubai; from glitzy hotels and vast shopping malls, to expansive stretches of beach, spectacular underwater restaurants and amazing desert safaris.
Dubai's perfect location and excellent flight connections make it a perfect hub for connecting to destinations in the Indian ocean, and even South Africa. This means you can add a wonderful beach experience in Maldives or Mauritius to a short shopping break in Dubai and effectively enjoy two holidays in one, certainly two very different but equally amazing experiences.
Would you like a stopover in Dubai? Or want to stay a little longer? We take care of all the planning, transport and activity bookings for you, so all you have to think about is packing your suitcase and getting ready for the experience of a lifetime.
Feel like a VIP the moment you step off the plane
Known as 'the golden city', Dubai is home to some of the most elegant resorts in the world. It has long been an architect's playground where, the hotels and resorts are built to a level of opulence that you're unlikely to experience anywhere else.
When you land, we're there to meet you personally. Whether you're travelling alone, in a couple, or as a family, we're on hand to help you with any activity bookings or assistance you might need throughout your stay.
Journey into the desert
Have you ever wondered how it would feel to stand in the desert and look across a whole horizon of sand dunes? Discover the wilder side of Dubai and join us on a desert safari.
Our travel advisers can arrange for you to experience any aspect of Dubai you wish to, from taking tours through winding streets, to helicopter journeys where you'll be taking to the skies in style, to the more traditional dhow sailing tour, to finding the best shopping experiences and top hotels to suit your budget.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
The city's wonders are on your doorstep so you can enjoy the ultimate Dubai break. Add to this - reduced price, room upgrade and a host of wonderful extras, it's simply irresistible
- Free Shuttle Bus to the Shopping Malls
- Take Advantage of Complimentary Shuttle & Entrance to the Wild Wadi Waterpark and Access to the private beach
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel grounds
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai´s exclusive The Palm. You´ll be living in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- FREE upgrade from Deluxe to Premium room with Free WI-FI and private balconies
- Facilities includes Tennis Courts, Water Sports, an array of fitness classes such and Zumba, Pilates and much more
- With a selection of restaurants, cuisine includes Italian, Turkish and Arabic choices to tempt your palate
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and all for an amazing prize that includes a free tour of Dubai!
- Enjoy luxurious Lanvin products, LCD TV, Bose Wave audio system in each room and free Wi-Fi access
- Soak in the sun by the infinity pool or take a stroll along a private beach
- Choose from 7 dining options including gourmet cuisine and enjoy access to 7 opulent bars
Take the time to de-stress before the big Christmas rush and let all worries melt under the Arabian sun at a deluxe beach resort oozing with character and charm.
- Enjoy the unique selection of restaurants and bars combined with a fantastic atmosphere
- Ideally located on the pristine Jumeirah Beach with spectacular views over the Arabian Gulf
- Wireless Internet as well as full access to the Spa and fitness facilities
Go for a getaway the kids will love, staying at a unique island hotel brimming with exciting attractions and activities for guests of all ages.
- Extensive Facilites including Children and Teenage Club, Spa, Dive Centre, Tennis Courts, two swimming pools and much more
- Upgrade to Imperial club rooms 3nts fr £149 per person, includes club lounge access pre dinner drinks, snacks and beverages during the day in the lounge, Free kids club and much more
- Enjoy access to the Aquaventure Water Park, The Lost Chambers Aquarium and Dolphin Bay
Unwind and relax in the beautiful tropical paradise that is Mauritius before experiencing the many modern wonders of magical Dubai .
- Enjoy a Dubai a City Tour visiting the Gold Souk, Dubai Museum, Burj al Arab and much more as well as a Desert Safari experience followed by dinner under the stars from £75per person
- 7nts Mauritius on Half board plus Drinks , 1 Free Spa treatment and 1 round of Golf per person per stay
- A perfect match of the tropical island of Mauritius matched with the vibrant city of Dubai makes for the ultimate holiday
The majestic Atlantis, The Palm resort offers a world of excitement and luxury. Located on the man-made island of The...
The first Sofitel SO brand in the world is a luxury Eco resort, set in an oasis of nature in the...
Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort is nestled between the dramatic Hajar Mountains and the blue waters of the Gulf of Oman...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai’s...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
After winning the bid to host the World Expo 2020, the Atlantis Dubai hotel is promising to hold the world's biggest firework display on New Year's Eve. Guests staying at Atlantis The Palm can enjoy a New Year's Eve Royal Gala Dinner, followed by a spectacular fireworks display under the sparkling stars.
The Spanish hotel group Melia Hotels International has announced plans to open a brand new luxury hotel in Dubai. The 100-room property will be located within the unique Opus Tower building in the bustling Burj Khalifa's district and it will open its doors to business travellers and tourists visiting Dubai in 2016.
Hilton Worldwide's Conrad Hotels and Resorts brand has made its debut in the United Arab Emirates after officially opening the Conrad Dubai this week. The luxurious 555-room hotel caters for both business travellers and tourists taking Dubai holidays thanks to its central location in the city's busy shopping and business district.