Dubai Holidays Browse all
Stay at the beachfront Hilton Resort, in the heart of Dubai's Marina to experience an amazing holiday that offers something for everyone
- Refreshed, renewed and revitalised at the hotel's fabulous SPA
- Short walking distance to famous Dubai Marina walk
- Enjoy dinner at the Italian fine dining restaurant
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
Experience the magic of this amazing resort boasting one of the largest water parks in the world.
- Located on the man made island of The Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis has been designed to offer a fun-filled Dubai holiday
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Enjoy a complimentary access to the unique Aquaventure Water Park and The Lost Chambers Aquarium (exclusive for resort guests only)
There really is something for everyone here, with a variety of water sports, Wild Wadi Water Park next door and the famed Jumeirah Beach
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Complimentary services such as a 1-2 hour scuba diving session, Wi-fi access, Sinbad's Kids Club and a shuttle service to the Mall of the Emirates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park, a great day out for the young as well as the young at heart
- Over 20 restaurants, cafes and bars with options for formal dining, casual dining, speciality dining and a variety of bars, some serving snacks
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai’s...
Enjoy unparalleled luxury and splendour at one of the premier establishments sitting on Dubai’s renowned Jumeirah Strip....
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With unparalleled views of the Arabian Gulf, Rixos the Palm located on the Palm Jumeirah cannot fail to deliver a...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Movenpick Hotel and Apartments Bur Dubai is located in a close proximity to Dubai International Airport and...
Marmara Hotel Apartments is ideally located in the heart of “New Dubai”, within walking distance to the region’s most...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
The latest place to hit Dubai's sophisticated and trendy nightlife scene is without a doubt the most innovative and extravagant. Of course, it also had to be located inside the emirates' most decadently luxurious, 7-star hotel and, indeed, we're talking about no other than the Burj Al Arab. The recently opened Gold on 27, clad in real gold leaf motifs from head to toe and exuding golden opulence from every pore, does justice to its name, instantly becoming the city's most amazingly incredible nightspot – where every socialite and most elite members of society will want to be seen.
Plans have been revealed to create a brand new 'North Deck' at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai that will open in the second quarter of 2016. The iconic hotel's new leisure concept will span 10,000-square-metres overlooking the Persian Gulf, and will feature two swimming pools, a new restaurant, 400 sun loungers, and a new bar.
The Burj Al Arab has reopened the Bab Al Yam restaurant, after an extensive renovation project. Located in the world's most luxurious hotel in Dubai, the new upgraded dining outlet has a spacious terrace, shisha lounges, a central brick kitchen oven, and a new menu that was created by the hotel's renowned Executive Chef Maxime Luvara.