Dubai Holidays Browse all
Discover the destination of the 21st Century, the dynamic nucleus of the Arabian Gulf, a city that offers 101 things to do...
- Close to Dubai Shopping Malls
- An elegant hotel where you can experience Asian flavours including a signature restaurant
- Offering an array of facilities including a Spa
Jetset off to Dubai where you can enjoy the sun and discover this wonderful city
- Central to Dubai Shopping Malls, Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Beach
- All Inclusive included all meals , Drinks included spirts, wine and beer
- Pullman Jumeirah Lake Tower offer Free Wifi
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
- Pamper yourself at the So Spa offering a unique spa experience
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
There really is something for everyone here, with a variety of water sports, Wild Wadi Water Park next door and the famed Jumeirah Beach
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Over 20 restaurants, cafes and bars with options for formal dining, casual dining, speciality dining and a variety of bars, some serving snacks
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park, a great day out for the young as well as the young at heart
- Complimentary services such as a 1-2 hour scuba diving session, Wi-fi access, Sinbad's Kids Club and a shuttle service to the Mall of the Emirates
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that’s just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it’s all included
- Take your pick from 4 pools, , floodlit tennis courts, horse riding, shooting range and much more
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course and get access to the Golf Academy
With unparalleled views of the Arabian Gulf, Rixos the Palm located on the Palm Jumeirah cannot fail to deliver a...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai’s...
Enjoy unparalleled luxury and splendour at one of the premier establishments sitting on Dubai’s renowned Jumeirah Strip....
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...
The Crowne Plaza Diera is located in the heart of Diera which offers an ideal location for business or pleasure with...
Landmark Grand Hotel is a 4 star deluxe hotel which combines a perfect combination of modern facilities, stylish design...
Marmara Hotel Apartments is ideally located in the heart of “New Dubai”, within walking distance to the region’s most...
Just a 10 minute drive from Ibn Batuta Mall, Emirates Golf Club and Dubai Media City, the Auris Plaza Hotel exudes...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
Renowned designer Versace has opened its second luxury hotel to guests. The new Palazzo Versace Dubai opened in the Culture Village development centre last week with 215 guest rooms and suites, plus facilities including eight restaurants and bars with al fresco dining options and a grand lobby with a 1,000-square-metre marble mosaic floor.
A group made up of various representatives across Dubai’s tourism industry recently made its way to The Holiday Place’s headquarters in northwest London to provide us with a fun and insightful training session followed by light bites, drinks and a quiz with some wonderful prizes handed out at the end. We welcomed representatives from ACCOR’s luxury Sofitel brand, Movenpick Hotels, Royal Brunei, Dubai Tourist Board and Duke Hotels.
Next winter, the Thomson Celebration cruise will be operating from the port of Dubai for the first time. The cruise ship will launch two itineraries in December 2016 that will stop overnight in Dubai, and visit six new destination including Khasab and Muscat in Oman, Manama in Bahrain, Doha in Qatar, and Abu Dhabi and Khor Fakkan in the United Arab Emirates.