Dubai Holidays Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 7 opulent bars
- rooms are with a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf
- Free upgrade to Half board on selected dates
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Winner of Best Hotel Trip Advisor Choice Award 2013
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
Splash out and take the family to a 'family friendly' resort with all the luxuries and services to make a memorable holiday for everyone
- Children can access Le Meridien's famous signature Penguin Club
- Outstanding cuisine from around the world served, choose from 11 restaurants and bars
- Abundant recreational facilities including 3 swimming pools
Be tone of the first to stay in this amazing luxurious Asian style hotel, that boasts Over Water Villas, the first in the United Arab Emirates.
- Offering a wide range of dining options including Thai, Vietnamese , Chinese , Australian to tantlise your taste buds
- Infinity swimming pool plus three lagoon pool all surrounding the resort
- Free upgrade on half board on selected dates
Escape to spectacular scenery on the shores of the Gulf at Fujairah, the gentle Emirate and stay in the Meridien Al Aqah, a luxury all inclusive beach resort
- Fantastic children's club
- Night & Wreck Scuba Diving offered at PADI Dive centre
- Fine cuisine from around the Globe
Perfection is synonymous with the Zabeel Saray on Dubai's Palm Island, where you will find the decadence of the Ottoman Empire has been recaptured
- Free added values includes: kids club, movies shown in a luxury cinema, Wifi, kids stay free
- One Free day pass access to Wild Wadi Water Park per person per stay
- Free upgrade to Half board offer an array of restaurants on selected dates
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr is lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Fujairah is one of the more glamorous of the seven emirates that make up the UAE. Spend three unforgettable enjoying the...
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai’s...
Jumeirah is one of Dubai’s prime residential locations; make this your place of dwelling as well as you explore the...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
The place to truly experience the best in oriental hospitality with added Arabian luxury, the Asiana Hotel Dubai is a...
The Crowne Plaza Diera is located in the heart of Diera which offers an ideal location for business or pleasure with...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
Take an exciting trip to the Emirates with your family and discover its main spots and attractions during a 4-day stay...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
Scuba diving technology fans were in for a treat this weekend as the Xperia Aquatech Store opened in Dubai, four metres underwater. Sony launched the store on Friday 5th December to promote waterproof devices and it was open for just three days. The shop is only accessible to VIPs, winners of competitions, and the media – and they have to scuba dive to reach it.
The Oberoi, Dubai has launched a Shop 'Till' You Drop package for travellers looking to escape to Dubai for the January sales. The luxury package includes complimentary transfers to the Dubai Mall, accommodation in a Deluxe Room, daily breakfast for two at Nine7One restaurant, and daily hotel credit of AED 200 that can be used in the hotel’s three signature restaurants and at The Oberoi Spa.
Dubai has launched a $20 million tourism campaign in a bid to attract more international visitors to the United Arab Emirate. The money for the “See you in Dubai” campaign will be spent on airport expansions, new hotel rooms, and new theme parks to lure travellers from Europe, Latin America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.