Dubai Holidays Browse all
Choose a cosmopolitan city hotel in the heart of Deira, the Avari Dubai, within easy reach of the City Centre shopping Mall, and all major landmarks.
- Rooms equipped with all the latest technology such as interactive TVs
- Rejuvenate your body and mind at 7th Heaven Health Club
- Spend vibrant evenings at the Indian or Arabic nightclubs or karaoke
Relax in spacious accommodation and enjoy magnificent views from the rooftop pool at the Marina Byblos, it offers contemporary luxury close to Jumeirah Beach.
- Rooftop swimming pool offers panoramic views mixed with tranquil relaxation
- Metro station within walking distance
- Vibrant nightlife with Russian and Arabic restaurant & nightclubs on-site
Discover the destination of the 21st Century, Dubai the dynamic nucleus of the Arabian Gulf, a city that offers 101 things to do...
- Close to Dubai Shopping Malls
- An elegant hotel where you can experience Asian flavours including a signature restaurant
- Offering an array of facilities including a Spa
For an amazing City Break in Dubai, the Metropolitan offers a great location in Dubai's centre, amidst a wealth of souks, shopping malls and golf courses
- Access to Jumeirah Beach at a minimal charge
- Close by to Dubai Shopping Malls, Souks and Dubai Creek
- Roof top swimming pool!
- A selection of Restaurants and an Irish Pub
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- rooms are with a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf
- Free upgrade to Half board on selected dates
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 7 opulent bars
Escape from the world to secluded retreats amongst sandy beaches and beautiful gardens, complete with sparkling pools and cascading waterfalls.
- Plethora of activities such as water sports centre
- Make the most of the beautifully landscaped gardens
- Remove daily stress and improve your lifestyle at Zen the Spa
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr is lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Situated in a sheltered bay on the northwest coast of Mauritius, La Plantation overlooks a stunning blue lagoon...
Fujairah is one of the more glamorous of the seven emirates that make up the UAE. Spend three unforgettable enjoying the...
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai’s...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
The Crowne Plaza Diera is located in the heart of Diera which offers an ideal location for business or pleasure with...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
Right at the heart of the city centre, the shimmering glass of the Radisson Royal Hotel leaps out of the Dubai skyline....
Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa is a quiet retreat perfect for those wanting to combine idyllic landscapes, natural water...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
Carlson Rezidor Hotel has announced that it will be opening the Park Inn by Radisson Residence Dubai Jumeirah Village Triangle in 2017. The Dubai resort will be located on Sheikh Mohammad bin Zayed Road and will have 261 studios and apartments, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and gourmet restaurants.
The world's most luxurious hotel has been awarded the 'Best Social Media Presence by an Individual Hotel, Property or Resort' by Skift. The Burj Al Arab Jumeirah in Dubai received more than six million likes, comments and shares across Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter between January and the end of July in 2014.
The Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group has announced that it will be building a new luxury resort in Dubai. The 200-room property is scheduled to open in 2017 and will be located on Jumeirah Beach Road with direct access to the famous Jumeirah Beach. Guests can enjoy infinity edged pools, nine restaurants and bars, a glass-walled ballroom and a lavish spa.