Dubai Holidays Browse all
Perfection is synonymous with the Zabeel Saray on Dubai's Palm Island, where you will find that the decadence of the Ottoman Empire has been perfectly recaptured
- Children stay free including half board plus complimentary added value include kids club and movies shown in a luxury cinema
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates, with a choice of 50 restaurants across various Jumeirah hotels
- Free Spa Gift voucher per person per stay from 15th January 2016
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Make the most of plush accommodation and an indulging all-inclusive service that means all your pocket money goes to experiencing Dubai's many attractions.
- Make the most of the convenientl location with an easy commute to the most famous Dubai's attractions
- All-Inclusive programme includes: breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as soft drinks, spiritis, wine, beer and snacks
- Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi access from your room as well as complimentary access to a private beach club on the palm with a free shuttle
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
Splash out and take the family to a 'family friendly' resort with all the luxuries and services to make a memorable holiday for everyone
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Abundant recreational facilities including 3 swimming pools
- Outstanding cuisine from around the world served, choose from 11 restaurants and bars
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island coupled with Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
- facilites includes fresh water swimming pool, snorkeling, windsurfing, tennis courts and much more
- Holiday Inn Al Barsha is situated near to mall of the emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Staying at the Pullman Jumeirah lake Towers is the pefect location short distance to the shopping malls and beach
- All Inclusive Mauritius Holiday with all meals and drinks including and nothing to Pay
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children’s club and fun activities for all ages.
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai’s...
Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers Hotel and Residence is centrally located among world-class commercial and...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Enjoy unparalleled luxury and splendour at one of the premier establishments sitting on Dubai’s renowned Jumeira Strip....
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Landmark Grand Hotel is a 4 star deluxe hotel which combines a perfect combination of modern facilities, stylish design...
The place to truly experience the best in oriental hospitality with added Arabian luxury, the Asiana Hotel Dubai is a...
Landmark Hotel Riqqa is ideally located in the heart of Dubai just a step away from Salah Al Din metro station and is...
Marmara Hotel Apartments is ideally located in the heart of “New Dubai”, within walking distance to the region’s most...
Just a 10 minute drive from Ibn Batuta Mall, Emirates Golf Club and Dubai Media City, the Auris Plaza Hotel exudes...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
Dubai is planning to open a brand new mall that will be located next to the world’s longest ski slope. Meydan One will be a large leisure, residential, and hospitality development spanning 3.67 million square metres and will feature a mall, a civic plaza, a marina with 100 berths, a 4-kilometre canal, and the 711-meter tall Dubai One tower.
Swtichfly recently released its 2015 Luxury Travel Index. Despite the fact that Europe dominated the list of the top 15 luxury holiday destinations, Seoul and Dubai were the top two most popular destinations. Other findings included the trend that luxury travellers tended to book longer trips than the average holidaymaker with islands and coastal cities viewed as more attractive destinations.
Damac Properties has entered a partnership with Paramount Hotels and Resorts to open Paramount Residences at the Paramount Tower Hotel and Residences. Located on Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai, the 64-storey building will have a sky lobby, a rooftop infinity swimming pool with a terrace, and a private Paramount Pictures screening room.