Dubai Holidays Browse all
Choose a cosmopolitan city hotel in the heart of Deira, the Avari Dubai, within easy reach of the City Centre shopping Mall, and all major landmarks.
- Rooms equipped with all the latest technology such as interactive TVs
- Rejuvenate your body and mind at 7th Heaven Health Club
- Spend vibrant evenings at the Indian or Arabic nightclubs or karaoke
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- rooms are with a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf
- Free upgrade to Half board on selected dates
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 7 opulent bars
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Winner of Best Hotel Trip Advisor Choice Award 2013
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
Discover the destination of the 21st Century, Dubai the dynamic nucleus of the Arabian Gulf, a city that offers 101 things to do...
- Close to Dubai Shopping Malls
- An elegant hotel where you can experience Asian flavours including a signature restaurant
- Offering an array of facilities including a Spa
Enjoy the natural beauty and tranquillity of Fujairah, set beside an exclusive beach fringing the blue ocean and the dramatic Hajjar Mountains.
- Many activities on offer such as water sports, bicycle rental and fishing
- Positioned on a secluded area of private beach
- Vibrant nighlife with live bands, a piano bar, pool and darts to suit all occasions
Escape from the world to secluded retreats amongst sandy beaches and beautiful gardens, complete with sparkling pools and cascading waterfalls.
- Plethora of activities such as water sports centre
- Make the most of the beautifully landscaped gardens
- Remove daily stress and improve your lifestyle at Zen the Spa
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr is lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Fujairah is one of the more glamorous of the seven emirates that make up the UAE. Spend three unforgettable enjoying the...
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai’s...
Situated in a sheltered bay on the northwest coast of Mauritius, La Plantation overlooks a stunning blue lagoon...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
The Crowne Plaza Diera is located in the heart of Diera which offers an ideal location for business or pleasure with...
Take an exciting trip to the Emirates with your family and discover its main spots and attractions during a 4-day stay...
Ideally located in the heart of Jumeirah Beach, Hilton Dubai The Walk is the perfect choice to explore the dynamic...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
Dubai Parks and Resorts LLC has announced that it will open a new Polynesian-themed family hotel which will be part of the Dubai Parks and Resorts project currently under development in Jebel Ali. The 503-room hotel will be part of Marriott International’s Autograph Collection and will feature lagoon style pools as well as Polynesian themed activities and dining options.
Carlson Rezidor Hotel has announced that it will be opening the Park Inn by Radisson Residence Dubai Jumeirah Village Triangle in 2017. The Dubai resort will be located on Sheikh Mohammad bin Zayed Road and will have 261 studios and apartments, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and gourmet restaurants.
The world's most luxurious hotel has been awarded the 'Best Social Media Presence by an Individual Hotel, Property or Resort' by Skift. The Burj Al Arab Jumeirah in Dubai received more than six million likes, comments and shares across Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter between January and the end of July in 2014.