Dubai Holidays Browse all
Treat yourself to a short break in Dubai and enjoy a few days of non-stop action or total indulgement and relaxation.
- Facilites includes a outdoor pool, 24 hour fitness centre , steam room and Sauna
- A free shuttle service to Jumeirah Beach is included
- Located opposite Mall of the Emirates where you can indulge in some duty free shopping
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai´s exclusive The Palm. You´ll be living in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- Benefit from the free upgrade to Half Board and recieve an exlusive free room upgrade from deluxe to premium
- 2 children under 13.99 stay free on half board when sharing with parents (flights are extra)
- With a selection of restaurants, cuisine includes Italian, Turkish and Arabic choices to tempt your palate
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world’s most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half board on selection dates and 2 Children stay free when sharing with parents
- Every guest room and suite at Atlantis offers views of either the Arabian Gulf or the fascinating islands of The Palm Jumeirah
- Enjoy access to the Aquaventure Water Park, The Lost Chambers Aquarium and Dolphin Bay
There really is something for everyone here, with a variety of water sports, Wild Wadi Water Park next door and the infamous Jumeirah Beach.
- Complimentary services such as a 1-2 hour scuba diving session, Wi-fi access, Sinbad's Kids Club and a shuttle service to the Mall of the Emirates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park, a great day out for the young as well as the young at heart
- Over 20 restaurants, cafes and bars with options for formal dining, casual dining, speciality dining and a variety of bars, some serving snacks
- The resort offers something for everyone with swimming pools, sporting facilities, shops and a kid's club
Purge yourself of all stress in Mauritiu,s then shop to your heart's content in glitzy and cosmpolitan Dubai.
- All Inclusive includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. Afternoon Tea, local spirits, selected cocktails,wine,beer,soft drinks, juices,tea and coffee at La Plantation
- 30% off one spa treatment per person per stay, complimentary in-room minibar (soft drinks only) and free Wi-Fi in reception and bar area at La Plantation
- Free shuttle to the Mall of Emirates and 15% discount on lunch or dinner at Bistro 5 or Tikke Cafe
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children’s club and fun activities for all ages.
- Make the most of Doubletree by Hilton Al Basha’s excellent location, with a free shuttle connecting you to the Mall of the Emirates and Jumeirah Beach.
- Expect nothing but utter excellence at both locations including pretty swimming pools and the finest world-class service.
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai’s...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr is lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Fujairah is one of the more glamorous of the seven emirates that make up the UAE. Spend three unforgettable enjoying the...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius overlooks the white sandy beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This luxurious...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
Discover Dubai in style at Movenpick Hotel Deira, close by to the Gold and Spice Souks, shopping malls and many other...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
Landmark Grand Hotel is a 4 star deluxe hotel which combines a perfect combination of modern facilities, stylish design...
Take an exciting trip to the Emirates with your family and discover its main spots and attractions during a 4-day stay...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
The Wild Wadi Waterpark in Dubai has earned the coveted Green Globe certification, making it the first water park in the world to be awarded the status. The park's sustainable operations and management was recognised by the organisation which the manager says is down to the passion and enthusiasm of its employees.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide has signed an agreement with wasl hospitality and leisure LLC to launch the Aloft and Element brands in Dubai. The hotel group will open the Aloft Dubai Raffa and Element Dubai Raffa properties in Dubai Maritime City in 2018, both new brands to the United Arab Emirate.
The Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai has opened the brand new Creek Heights Residences, which includes a five-star Hyatt Regency Hotel. The new property has 464 guest rooms and suites, a Regency Club Lounge, a lavish spa with eight treatment rooms, and a modern gym with fitness studios.