Dubai Holidays Browse all
Relax in spacious accommodation and enjoy magnificent views from the rooftop pool at the Marina Byblos, it offers contemporary luxury close to Jumeirah Beach.
- Rooftop swimming pool offers panoramic views mixed with tranquil relaxation
- Metro station within walking distance
- Vibrant nightlife with Russian and Arabic restaurant & nightclubs on-site
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world’s most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
- Enjoy a wide selection of restaurants from casual to fine dining
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
The perfect location
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
Discover the beauty of two different destinations
- Unlimited recreation opportunities and world-class dinning facilities at Intercontinental Mauritius
- Intercontinental Mauritius is within 15-min drive from the main tourist region of Grand Baie and 50-min drive from Plaisance International Airport
- Escape from daily stresses and routine and enjoy a relaxing Spa treatment in Dubai
Jumeirah is one of Dubai’s prime residential locations; make this your place of dwelling as well as you explore the...
Enjoy unparalleled luxury and splendour at one of the premier establishments sitting on Dubai’s renowned Jumeirah Strip....
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai’s...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Movenpick Hotel and Apartments Bur Dubai is located in a close proximity to Dubai International Airport and...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
The latest place to hit Dubai's sophisticated and trendy nightlife scene is without a doubt the most innovative and extravagant. Of course, it also had to be located inside the emirates' most decadently luxurious, 7-star hotel and, indeed, we're talking about no other than the Burj Al Arab. The recently opened Gold on 27, clad in real gold leaf motifs from head to toe and exuding golden opulence from every pore, does justice to its name, instantly becoming the city's most amazingly incredible nightspot – where every socialite and most elite members of society will want to be seen.
Plans have been revealed to create a brand new 'North Deck' at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai that will open in the second quarter of 2016. The iconic hotel's new leisure concept will span 10,000-square-metres overlooking the Persian Gulf, and will feature two swimming pools, a new restaurant, 400 sun loungers, and a new bar.
The Burj Al Arab has reopened the Bab Al Yam restaurant, after an extensive renovation project. Located in the world's most luxurious hotel in Dubai, the new upgraded dining outlet has a spacious terrace, shisha lounges, a central brick kitchen oven, and a new menu that was created by the hotel's renowned Executive Chef Maxime Luvara.