Dubai Holidays Browse all
Enjoy the natural beauty and tranquillity of Fujairah, set beside an exclusive beach fringing the blue ocean and the dramatic Hajjar Mountains.
- Vibrant nighlife with live bands, a piano bar, pool and darts to suit all occasions
- Positioned on a secluded area of private beach
- Many activities on offer such as water sports, bicycle rental and fishing
enjoy a memorable stay at the Rixos Bab Al Bahr hotel
- Free transfers for all between 11 May -30 Sept 2015
- All-inclusive includes selection of brand drinks, breakfast, lunch and dinner in a choice of restaurants including A la Carte
- enjoy the enterainment, kids and teen club, selection of five restuarants and six bars
- upgrade to a family room with 2 interconnecting rooms and 2 children stay free on All Inclusive from £299 ( flights are not included for children)
Perfection is synonymous with the Zabeel Saray on Dubai's Palm Island, where you will find the decadence of the Ottoman Empire has been recaptured
- Children stay free plus free added values includes: kids club, movies shown in a luxury cinema, Wifi, kids stay free
- Free upgrade to Half board on selected dates, offering a choice of 50 restaurants with in the Jumeirah hotels in Dubai
- One Free day pass access to Wild Wadi Water Park per person per stay
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms are with a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
- Pamper yourself at the So Spa offering a unique spa experience
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
Enjoy an amazing twin-centre holiday combining the golden sands of Sri Lanka with the modern opulence of Arabic luxury in Dubai.
- Both hotels offer the finest quality facilities and amenities to suit guests of all ages
- While in Dubai escape to the tranquillity of SPA Asiana, the perfect place to unwind and rejuvenate
- Sample authentic Sri Lankan cuisine at the Avani Kalutara Resort with Half-Board dining
Ideal for those searching for an affordable retreat with plenty of facilities and every day entertainments
- Enjoy a complimentary 30 minutes massage per adult per stay in Mauritius
- Enjoy waterskiing, snorkelling and much more in Mauritius
- Five Star hotel situated close to Dubai Shopping malls, offers an arrays of facilities including a fine dining Italian Restaurant
- Mauritius offering pristine beaches and a relaxing holiday followed on by Dubai city where you can enjoy Duty Free shopping
- Half Board plus - local drinks from 12:00-20:00 and during dinner. Local drinks include: local soft drinks, beer and rum, tea/coffee and water.
Jumeirah is one of Dubai’s prime residential locations; make this your place of dwelling as well as you explore the...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr is lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai’s...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Marmara Hotel Apartments is ideally located in the heart of “New Dubai”, within walking distance to the region’s most...
Treat yourself with a four-day pilgrimage to the world’s shopping capital, Dubai. Admire the famous Dubai skyline and...
Landmark Grand Hotel is a 4 star deluxe hotel which combines a perfect combination of modern facilities, stylish design...
Landmark Hotel Riqqa is ideally located in the heart of Dubai just a step away from Salah Al Din metro station and is...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will open a second hotel in Dubai, following the recent opening of its first property in the emirate. The Four Seasons Hotel Dubai at DIFC is scheduled to open in 2016, and will be located in the centre of the city’s International Finance Centre.
Seven Tides, a Dubai-based luxury property developer, has revealed plans for the first international property for the Dukes Collection brand. The Dukes Oceana will be located on the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah in Dubai and will have 273 guest rooms and suites, plus facilities including a private beach, an outdoor infinity pool, a gym, and several dining options.
A new Legoland Water Park will open in Dubai in 2016, adding to a raft of family attractions already in the pipeline. It will be part of the wider Legoland theme park situated within the Dubai Parks and Resorts development, which is set to become the Middle East's largest multi-themed leisure and entertainment destination when it opens in October next year.