Dubai Holidays Browse all
Indulge in a shopping spree in Dubi or hop on the metro to Jumeirah Beach and soak up the sun .
- Complimentary wireless internet access is available in public areas
- Free shuttle to Emirates shopping malls
- Free shuttle service to Jumeirah Beach
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai´s exclusive The Palm. You´ll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
- Receive a free room upgrade from Deluxe to Premium, exclusive to The Holiday Place customers
- Explore Dubai with our three excursions, a Dubai City Tour, Desert Safari and Dhow Cruise experience
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Room upgrade to Luxury Palm View
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world’s most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
- Enjoy a wide selection of restaurants from casual to fine dining
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Staying at the Pullman Jumeirah lake Towers is the perfect location short distance to the shopping malls and beach
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children’s club and fun activities for all ages.
- All Inclusive Mauritius Holiday with all meals and drinks included
The perfect location to discover the beauty of Mauritius and experience the luxury of Dubai
- Add an excursion package (a half-day Dubai city tour, a desert safari and a Dhow cruise experience) for £99 more per person
- Enjoy a luxury and comfortable stay at Sofitel So in a Lushury Room including a private garden with open air bathtub
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha offers luxurious accommodation as all rooms have an HD TV with Wi-fi as well as opulent bathrooms facilities to make it a comfortable stay
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai’s...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius overlooks the white sandy beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This luxurious...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The first Sofitel SO brand in the world is a luxury Eco resort, set in an oasis of nature in the...
Marmara Hotel Apartments is ideally located in the heart of “New Dubai”, within walking distance to the region’s most...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Right at the heart of the city centre, the shimmering glass of the Nassima Royal Hotel leaps out of the Dubai skyline....
The place to truly experience the best in oriental hospitality with added Arabian luxury, the Asiana Hotel Dubai is a...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
Plans have been revealed to create a brand new 'North Deck' at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai that will open in the second quarter of 2016. The iconic hotel's new leisure concept will span 10,000-square-metres overlooking the Persian Gulf, and will feature two swimming pools, a new restaurant, 400 sun loungers, and a new bar.
The Burj Al Arab has reopened the Bab Al Yam restaurant, after an extensive renovation project. Located in the world's most luxurious hotel in Dubai, the new upgraded dining outlet has a spacious terrace, shisha lounges, a central brick kitchen oven, and a new menu that was created by the hotel's renowned Executive Chef Maxime Luvara.
The Jumeirah Group has launched a brand new mobile booking app for guests looking to book stays at its hotels across the world. The mobile platform has the same "three-step booking flow" that can be found on the luxury hotel groups' desktop site and enables faster checkout and bookings for mobile and tablet users.