Dubai Holidays Browse all
Traditional charm embraces Arabian culture at this five-star resort located on a private inlet sprawling 600 metres of pristine beach.
- Located on an idyllic water inlet with 600m of beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf
- Great selection of facilities for kids including kids menu and kids club
- Great selection of bars for a tropical cocktail or two
The city's wonders are on your doorstep so you can enjoy the ultimate Dubai break. Add to this - reduced price, room upgrade and a host of wonderful extras, it's simply irresistible
- Take Advantage of Complimentary Shuttle & Entrance to the Wild Wadi Waterpark and Access to the private beach
- Free Shuttle Bus to the Shopping Malls
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel grounds
Plush accommodation, sumptuous interiors, lavish facilities and outstanding fine dining experiences come together for the ultimate luxury holiday of a lifetime.
- Take advantage of the 350m stretch of private beach
- Great range of outdoor activities and take the chance to play golf under the stars
- An opulent culinary experience awaits with seafood and authentic Arabic cuisine just a selection of what's on offer
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai´s exclusive The Palm. You´ll be living in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- With a selection of restaurants, cuisine includes Italian, Turkish and Arabic choices to tempt your palate
- Facilities includes Tennis Courts, Water Sports, an array of fitness classes such and Zumba, Pilates and much more
- Rixy Club offers enterainment for children aged between 4-12 years. Activities includes a treasure hunt, talent games, magic school and much more.
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 7 opulent bars
- Enjoy luxurious Lanvin products, LCD TV, Bose Wave audio system in each room and free Wi-Fi access
- Soak in the sun rays by the infinity pool or take a stroll along the private beach
Enjoy this themed resort with its awesome water park, wide selection of restaurants and an unforgettable experience
- Facilites including Kids & Teen Club, Tennis Courts, two swimming pools and much more
- Enjoy access to the Aquaventure Water Park, The Lost Chambers Aquarium and Dolphin Bay
- Enjoy a complimentary meal upgrade to half board
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr is lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Fujairah is one of the more glamorous of the seven emirates that make up the UAE. Spend three unforgettable enjoying the...
Enjoy unparalleled luxury and splendour at one of the premier establishments sitting on Dubai’s renowned Jumeira Strip....
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The ideal choice for travellers searching for peace and accessibility all in one place, the Lotus Hotel offers the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
Treat yourself with a four-day pilgrimage to the world’s shopping capital, Dubai. Admire the famous Dubai skyline and...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
One of the worlds leading hotel management companies, Rotana, has announced the opening of a new unique hotel in KidZania in Dubai. KidZania is an education centre in the Dubai Mall that allows children to gain insight into professions in different sectors through role-play activities and Rotana’s presence will enable visitors to experience the jobs available in the hospitality sector.
Sofitel Luxury Hotels will be expanding its portfolio in the Middle East this spring as it gets ready to open its brand new hotel in Dubai. The Sofitel Dubai Downtown is due to open on 1st May, 2014 and offers a prime location just across the road from the soaring Burj Khalifa and a few hundred metres from the Dubai Shopping Mall.
After the successful opening of Tower 1 in November 2012, the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai has officially opened Tower 2. The second tower in Dubai offers an additional 294 luxurious rooms that are currently available, and once it is fully operational by the end of the year, it will offer a total of 804 guest rooms and suites.