Dubai Holidays Browse all
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
Immerse yourself in Ottoman-style opulence in the famous Palm Jumeirah during your stay at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Perfection is synonymous with the Zabeel Saray on Dubai's Palm Island, where you will find that the decadence of the Ottoman Empire has been perfectly recaptured
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Make the most of plush accommodation and an indulging all-inclusive service that means all your pocket money goes to experiencing Dubai's many attractions.
- Make the most of the convenient location with an easy commute to the most famous Dubai's attractions
- Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi access from your room as well as complimentary access to a private beach club on the palm with a free shuttle
- If you book on an all-inclusive basis you'll receive breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as soft drinks, spiritis, wine, beer and snacks
Unique experience to discover the beautiful nature of South Africa and the dynamic life of Dubai
- extraordinary South Africa tour gives you the flexibility to discover the beauty of this amazing country at your own speed
- More than ten different Food and Beverage Outlets for your choice at Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Your hotel in Dubai enjoys a fantastic locaiton in the heart of the historic Deira within walking distance to the gold souks
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai´s exclusive The Palm. You´ll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
The perfect location
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
Jumeirah is one of Dubai’s prime residential locations; make this your place of dwelling as well as you explore the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai’s...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...
Whether on a relaxing holiday or on a business trip, the Carlton Palace Hotel in Dubai is the ideal spot for you to...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
The gravity defying JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai is the tallest hotel in the world and one of the most luxurious in...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.
The United Arab Emirates is made up of seven states that are popular destinations due to all-year-round sunny, hot weather and magnificent natural landscapes. Its crystal-clear waters are now attracting more scuba diving enthusiasts, and Time Out Dubai has highlighted some of the best diving destinations in the Middle Eastern region, from rocky structures to sunken shipwrecks.
The latest place to hit Dubai's sophisticated and trendy nightlife scene is without a doubt the most innovative and extravagant. Of course, it also had to be located inside the emirates' most decadently luxurious, 7-star hotel and, indeed, we're talking about no other than the Burj Al Arab. The recently opened Gold on 27, clad in real gold leaf motifs from head to toe and exuding golden opulence from every pore, does justice to its name, instantly becoming the city's most amazingly incredible nightspot – where every socialite and most elite members of society will want to be seen.