Dubai Holidays Browse all
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
Stay at the beachfront Hilton Resort, in the heart of Dubai's Marina to experience an amazing holiday that offers something for everyone
- Refreshed, renewed and revitalised at the hotel's fabulous SPA
- Short walking distance to famous Dubai Marina walk
- Enjoy dinner at the Italian fine dining restaurant
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Staying at the Pullman Jumeirah lake Towers is the perfect location short distance to the shopping malls and beach
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children’s club and fun activities for all ages.
- All Inclusive Mauritius Holiday with all meals and drinks included
The perfect location to discover the beauty of Mauritius and experience the luxury of Dubai
- Add an excursion package (a half-day Dubai city tour, a desert safari and a Dhow cruise experience) for £99 more per person
- Enjoy a luxury and comfortable stay at Sofitel So in a Lushury Room including a private garden with open air bathtub
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha offers luxurious accommodation as all rooms have an HD TV with Wi-fi as well as opulent bathrooms facilities to make it a comfortable stay
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy unparalleled luxury and splendour at one of the premier establishments sitting on Dubai’s renowned Jumeirah Strip....
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai’s...
With unparalleled views of the Arabian Gulf, Rixos the Palm located on the Palm Jumeirah cannot fail to deliver a...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to...
Movenpick Hotel and Apartments Bur Dubai is located in a close proximity to Dubai International Airport and...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
Landmark Grand Hotel is a 4 star deluxe hotel which combines a perfect combination of modern facilities, stylish design...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
The latest place to hit Dubai's sophisticated and trendy nightlife scene is without a doubt the most innovative and extravagant. Of course, it also had to be located inside the emirates' most decadently luxurious, 7-star hotel and, indeed, we're talking about no other than the Burj Al Arab. The recently opened Gold on 27, clad in real gold leaf motifs from head to toe and exuding golden opulence from every pore, does justice to its name, instantly becoming the city's most amazingly incredible nightspot – where every socialite and most elite members of society will want to be seen.
Plans have been revealed to create a brand new 'North Deck' at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai that will open in the second quarter of 2016. The iconic hotel's new leisure concept will span 10,000-square-metres overlooking the Persian Gulf, and will feature two swimming pools, a new restaurant, 400 sun loungers, and a new bar.
The Burj Al Arab has reopened the Bab Al Yam restaurant, after an extensive renovation project. Located in the world's most luxurious hotel in Dubai, the new upgraded dining outlet has a spacious terrace, shisha lounges, a central brick kitchen oven, and a new menu that was created by the hotel's renowned Executive Chef Maxime Luvara.