It's little wonder that more and more holidaymakers are being seduced by the unique appeal of Dubai holidays. People come to Dubai for numerous reasons - to appreciate the architectural wonders, enjoy the amazing duty free shopping, admire sky-scraping marvels, opulent hotels, man-made islands, lavish seaside resorts, glimmering beaches and top entertainment options. But ultimately it's Dubai's overall cosmopolitan appeal and edgy modern take on everything that makes a holiday here one to remember.
Arriving in Dubai is like diving headfirst into a futuristic movie, with buildings that combine marble, glass and gold to create a sense of extravagance wherever you go. You can really have it all on a holiday to Dubai; from glitzy hotels and vast shopping malls, to expansive stretches of beach, spectacular underwater restaurants and amazing desert safaris.
Dubai's perfect location and excellent flight connections make it a perfect hub for connecting to destinations in the Indian ocean, and even South Africa. This means you can add a wonderful beach experience in Maldives or Mauritius to a short shopping break in Dubai and effectively enjoy two holidays in one, certainly two very different but equally amazing experiences.
Would you like a stopover in Dubai? Or want to stay a little longer? We take care of all the planning, transport and activity bookings for you, so all you have to think about is packing your suitcase and getting ready for the experience of a lifetime.
Feel like a VIP the moment you step off the plane
Known as 'the golden city', Dubai is home to some of the most elegant resorts in the world. It has long been an architect's playground where, the hotels and resorts are built to a level of opulence that you're unlikely to experience anywhere else.
When you land, we're there to meet you personally. Whether you're travelling alone, in a couple, or as a family, we're on hand to help you with any activity bookings or assistance you might need throughout your stay.
Journey into the desert
Have you ever wondered how it would feel to stand in the desert and look across a whole horizon of sand dunes? Discover the wilder side of Dubai and join us on a desert safari.
Our travel advisers can arrange for you to experience any aspect of Dubai you wish to, from taking tours through winding streets, to helicopter journeys where you'll be taking to the skies in style, to the more traditional dhow sailing tour, to finding the best shopping experiences and top hotels to suit your budget.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
The ultimate Dubai holiday break at an attractive price with free room upgrade and a host of wonderful extras.
- Exclusive free upgrade to the Deluxe room plus 25% off Spa Treatments
- Free Shuttle Bus to the Shopping Malls
- 24 hours Check in and Free Mini Bar with Soft Drinks in the room
Limitless fun and special adventures with a touch of added luxury await you at the magnificent Atlantis, The Palm – a unique resort majestically sitting on its very own private island.
- Enjoy access to the Aquaventure Water Park, The Lost Chambers Aquarium and Dolphin Bay
- Indulge from a choice of 20 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges by World Renowned Chefs including the famous Nobu's
- Ideal break for Families with 2 Children staying Free on Half Board* (Flights to be paid)
The perfect combination of sheer luxury and ultimate relaxation, this multi-centre holiday to Mauritius and Dubai offers a unique blend of experiences no one in your travelling party will forget.
- An idyllic holiday mix - the tropical island of Mauritius and the modern city of Dubai
- An Asian-style hotel in the heart of Dubai City close to the shopping malls and offering a wide range of facilities including a Spa
- Newly opened hotel in Mauritius boasting a 700 metre stretch of pristine beach, enjoy an array of facilities including a , Mediterranean restaurant, water sports centre, Golf course access and much more
A short break in Dubai at an affordable price
- Close to Dubai Shopping Malls
- An elegant hotel where you can experience Asian flavours including a signature restaurant
- Offering an array of facilities including a Spa
Amazing City Break
- Access to Jumeirah Beach at a minimal charge
- A selection of Restaurants and an Irish Pub
- Close by to Dubai Shopping Malls, Souks and Dubai Creek
Contemporary Hotel in the loaceted in the heart of Dubai
- Boasting Nelsons Pub - A Victorian style English Pub including a full menu of beers and snacks
- A wide selection of facilities including a Spa
- Free Shuttle transfer to Dubai Shopping Malls
The brand new Atlantis, The Palm Resort offers a world of excitement and luxury. Located on the man made island of The...
Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort is nestled between the dramatic Hajar Mountains and the blue waters of the Gulf of Oman...
Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa sits on a private beach with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf. Set amidst...
Combining contemporary luxury with a certain air of French "art de vivre" this brand new 5-Star hotel opening...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
NewsBrowse all News
The Viceroy Hotel Group has announced that it will be adding another luxurious property to its portfolio and making its debut in the United Arab Emirate of Dubai. The Viceroy Dubai, Palm Jumeirah is scheduled to open its doors to guests visiting Dubai in 2017 and the development will cost $1 billion and the architecture and design will be lead by Yabu Pushelberg and NAO Taniyama and Associates.
Le Royal Meridien Resort and Spa Dubai will be hosting the renowned World travel Awards Middle East Gala Ceremony on 5th May, 2013. The luxurious 500-room hotel caters for both business travellers and tourists taking Dubai holidays and boasts a private beach and lush tropical gardens, and 13 restaurants and bars.
An exciting new venue like no other before, is about to be built in Dubai: the world's first ever underwater hotel. The amazing property, designed by Deep Ocean Technology, will include 21 underwater rooms, where guests will be able to enjoy unique luxury holidays in Dubai.