Dubai Holidays Browse all
Traditional charm embraces Arabian culture at this five-star resort located on a private inlet sprawling 600 metres of pristine beach.
- Located on an idyllic water inlet with 600m of beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf
- Great selection of facilities for kids including kids menu and kids club
- Great selection of bars for a tropical cocktail or two
There really is something for everyone here, with a variety of water sports, Wild Wadi Water Park next door and the infamous Jumeirah Beach.
- The resort offers something for everyone with swimming pools, sporting facilities, shops and a kid's club
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park, a great day out for the young as well as the young at heart
- Over 20 restaurants, cafes and bars with options for formal dining, casual dining, speciality dining and a variety of bars, some serving snacks
The city's wonders are on your doorstep so you can enjoy the ultimate Dubai break. Add to this - reduced price, room upgrade and a host of wonderful extras, it's simply irresistible
- Take Advantage of Complimentary Shuttle & Entrance to the Wild Wadi Waterpark and Access to the private beach
- Free Shuttle Bus to the Shopping Malls
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel grounds
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai´s exclusive The Palm. You´ll be living in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- With a selection of restaurants, cuisine includes Italian, Turkish and Arabic choices to tempt your palate
- Facilities includes Tennis Courts, Water Sports, an array of fitness classes such and Zumba, Pilates and much more
- Rixy Club offers enterainment for children aged between 4-12 years. Activities includes a treasure hunt, talent games, magic school and much more.
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 7 opulent bars
- Enjoy luxurious Lanvin products, LCD TV, Bose Wave audio system in each room and free Wi-Fi access
- Soak in the sun rays by the infinity pool or take a stroll along the private beach
Located on the pristine Dubai shoreline, the resort offers a tranquil setting for a relaxing Dubai getaway with amazing views over the Arabian Gulf
- The indulgent spa and Westin Workout Gym provide total relaxation and rejuvenation. In addition to this the resort also includes ten food and beverage venues
- Exceptional views over the Arabian Gulf. Impressive architecture fills the five-star resort with charm and inspiration
- Designed to inspire, revitalise, and refresh all rooms feature the Westin Heavenly Bed®, luxurious bath amenities, and LCD TVs
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Fujairah is one of the more glamorous of the seven emirates that make up the UAE. Spend three unforgettable enjoying the...
Located on the ma-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr is lies near Ras Al Khaiamah. Everything from tourist...
Enjoy unparalleled luxury and splendour at one of the premier establishments sitting on Dubai’s renowned Jumeira Strip....
Dubai is known for its fine beaches along the Arabian Gulf. Make this amazing coastline your home away from home as you...
The ideal choice for travellers searching for peace and accessibility all in one place, the Lotus Hotel offers the...
Treat yourself with a four-day pilgrimage to the world’s shopping capital, Dubai. Admire the famous Dubai skyline and...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
The place to truly experience the best in oriental hospitality with added Arabian luxury, the Asiana Hotel Dubai is a...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
The World Travel Awards will be starting its global Grand Tour this spring and its first stop will be at the world's tallest hotel in Dubai. The JW Marriott Marquis Dubai will be hosting the Middle East Gala Ceremony 2014 on 4th May, 2014 to recognise the region's leading travel, tourism and hospitality organisations.
Grosvenor House Dubai has been awarded ‘Hotel of the Year' at the Starwood Hotels and Resorts 2014 EAME Roundtable Awards ceremony. The luxury hotel's Complex General Manager, Pam Wilby, accepted the award and said the property's success was down to great teamwork, strategies, planning, investments and the strength of Dubai's market.
The Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel and Towers in Dubai will reopen next month after a $50 million refurbishment project was carried out. The luxury hotel is one of the oldest in the emirate and renovations started in July, 2013. The property has upgrades rooms and suites and the Italian restaurant Vivaldi has new menu and stunning views of Dubai Creek.