Dubai Holidays Browse all
Treat yourself to a short break in Dubai and enjoy a few days of non-stop action or total indulgement and relaxation.
- Facilites includes a outdoor pool, 24 hour fitness centre , steam room and Sauna
- A free shuttle service to Jumeirah Beach is included
- Located opposite Mall of the Emirates where you can indulge in some duty free shopping
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai´s exclusive The Palm. You´ll be living in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- With a selection of restaurants, cuisine includes Italian, Turkish and Arabic choices to tempt your palate
- 2 children under 13.99 stay free on half board when sharing with parents (flights are extra)
- Benefit from the free upgrade to Half Board and recieve an exlusive free room upgrade from deluxe to premium
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Pamper yourself at the So Spa offering a unique spa experience
- Rooms are with a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Facilities at the resort includes three temperature controlled swimming pools, tennis, squash, water sports and a wide selection of Restaurants and Bars
- Enjoy a free dinner daily during your stay at a selection of Restaurants
- Children can enjoy The Penguin Club where they will be enterained all day long
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world’s most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free room upgrade to Palm Beach Deluxe Room, worth £100pp
- Up to 2 children under 12 stay free
- Free upgrade to Half Board
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children’s club and fun activities for all ages.
- Make the most of Doubletree by Hilton Al Basha’s excellent location, with a free shuttle connecting you to the Mall of the Emirates and Jumeirah Beach.
- Expect nothing but utter excellence at both locations including pretty swimming pools and the finest world-class service.
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr is lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai’s...
Fujairah is one of the more glamorous of the seven emirates that make up the UAE. Spend three unforgettable enjoying the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius overlooks the white sandy beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This luxurious...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
Discover Dubai in style at Movenpick Hotel Deira, close by to the Gold and Spice Souks, shopping malls and many other...
Landmark Hotel Riqqa is ideally located in the heart of Dubai just a step away from Salah Al Din metro station and is...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
As the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah in Dubai celebrates its 15th anniversary this year, a new General Manager has been appointed at the world's most luxurious hotel. Anthony McHale has had a 35-year career in the luxury hospitality and he joins the Jumeirah Group after five years as the General Manager of the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park in London.
Minor Hotel Group will join forces with Dubai Properties to develop a new Anantara hotel in Dubai. Anantara Dubai Creek Hotel will open in early 2018 on the waterfront in Culture Village that faces facing Dubai Creek, and the property will have 290 guest rooms, a rooftop pool, gourmet restaurants and a luxury spa.
The Wild Wadi Waterpark in Dubai has earned the coveted Green Globe certification, making it the first water park in the world to be awarded the status. The park's sustainable operations and management was recognised by the organisation which the manager says is down to the passion and enthusiasm of its employees.