Sri Lanka Holidays Browse all
Enjoy the peace and quite with a good choice of amenities and great location to discover the world of Sri Lanka
- Warm atmosphere and chic design make for a comfortable stay
- Tripadvisor Award Winner with a certificate of excellence for 2015
- Price includes free Half Board Upgrade
- Enjoy the amazing traditional and international cuisines presented in tempting a la carte menus and buffet style
Discover the beautiful Sri Lankan nature, located beside a perfect strech beach on the Island's West Coast
- Beautifully located beside a perfect stretch of sandy beach on the island's west coast
- Modern and comfortable rooms with breathtaking sea views
- Choose from the open air terrace offering delicious traditional and international cuisines
Located in Negombo, on the west coast of Sri Lanka, Club Dolphin offers a relaxing and comfortable stay at the heart of one of Asia's most diverse countries.
- Cottages are spread throughout the gardens and have air conditioning, mini fridge and cable TV
- Club Dolphin is set in acres of coconut groves, beside a golden sand beach and backing onto a canal
- The hotel has two pools, one activity pool and a quiet pool, with the main pool winding through the resort
Private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy
- English speaking chauffer guide for the Entire Round Tour
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the world
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Embark on a holiday of a lifetime with this amazing twin centre special offer
- Indulge your senses with the amazing spa treatments at the Avani Kalutara
- Enjoy an authentic Rajasthani meal with a local Indian family in Jaipur
- Buy some amazing souvenirs made by sculptors who claim to be direct descendants of the craftsmen who built the Taj Mahal
Discover a world of peace and relaxation at the all-inclusive Mermaid Hotel Club in the gorgeous Kalutura Beach, Sri...
Sri Lanka has quietly become a leading tourist destination as tourists seek to soak up the sunshine that pours down on...
The Highlights of Sri Lanka and beach Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the...
Sri Lanka is the land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a...
This fantastic package allows you to discover the delights of the Superior Golden Triangle Tour where you will explore...
There are few better places from which to enjoy the calming effect of the Indian Ocean breeze than the Sri Lankan town...
Take a trip to Sri Lanka and enjoy the warm hospitality at Avani Bentota. It is a resort located along the popular...
Escape into the arms of one of Sri Lanka's most picturesque towns and live the sun-drenched holiday of your dreams....
If intimacy, fine dining and relaxation are what you're after; then there's no better option than a 10-day getaway to...
With the most strikingly beautiful of settings, amongst green coconut groves and facing the golden sands just at the...
Avani Bentota is set in eight acres of lush frangipanis and coconut palms by the golden sands of Bentota. This hotel...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka NewsBrowse all Sri Lanka News
The luxurious Shangri-La Hotel, Colombo in Sri Lanka has announced the launch of its urban safari experiences. The unique bespoke experiences have been created to take guests off the beaten path, and include tuk-tuk rides through Colombo, gemstone sessions with a local expert, a tour of four Buddhist temples, and walking tours of the city at sunset.
The Movenpick Hotel Colombo in Sri Lanka has appointed a new General Manager. George Koumendakos has taken over the role at the luxury five-star hotel in Colombo city centre, and he brings more than 30 years of experience in the hospitality sector to the position. The hotel opened in January 2016 and has 219 guest rooms and suites, a spa, a rooftop bar, themed restaurant and an infinity pool.
In an attempt to provide avid readers with a comprehensive guide to Sri Lanka’s stunning tea country, Vogue has recently published an article on the must-see locations when visiting the region. Writer Michaela Trimble from the fashion magazine gives readers insight into the best tea-related experiences in the island.