Have a look at the many fascinating landscapes that await you in a destination as strikingly beautiful and mesmerising as this is. From lush verdant scenery, to vibrant city streets, colourful markets, imposing buildings of remarkable beauty and those all-important, pristine beaches that will provide you with that much-needed dose of calm and peace; you can catch a preview of all that and more here.
Get a sneak peak into the many wonders you could be experiencing on your next holiday by browsing through our kaleidoscopic collection of pictures and get the inspiration you need to plan that special escape.
Seychelles Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind in the beautiful Seychelles before an exciting Arabian getaway in Dubai
- Take advantage of the Wi-Fi access in all the public areas
- Explore the famous night market in Mahé
- Benefit for a Shuttle bus service to major shopping centre in Dubai
Discovery the wonder and beauty of the Seychelles at berjaya praslin resort, seychelles
- Dive along side fascinating sea creatures and amazing sights while bringing you even more enchanting discoveries.
- Jungle trekking, Island hopping, sailing and kayaking are just some of the many activities you can enjoy
- Discover Cote D'Or, one of the most stunning beaches in the world
Treat yourself to a luxury break in the Seychelles combined with an exciting stay in Dubai
- Take advantage of the close proximity to all the local attractions in Dubai
- Discover a wide range of exquisite dining options in the Seychelles
- Practice yoga in the natural surroundings of Silhouette Island
Relax and unwind on two of the islands best beaches at constance ephelia resort
- Treat your taste buds to culinary treats whether you choose Ã la carte or buffets
- Children will love the kids club which welcomes 4-11 year olds
- Indulge in the U-Spa by Constance designed to restore your well-being
Discover tropical birds, tortoises, dolphins and whales on the secluded and most northerly island of Seychelles
- The creole cuisine complete with fresh, organic and locally resourced ingredients.
- Activities galore, including nature tours, Tortoise and Turtle Spotting, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Snorkelling, Kayaking and Fishing
- A memorable nature retreat
Located right by the sparkling blue waters of the Indian Ocean, the Savoy offers a unique intimate and welcoming atmosphere with something for all
- Exclusively 15% discount on any SPA treatments in the hotel
- Enjoy fine dining experiences at the hotel’s 3 superb restaurants , Grand Savoy for international cuisine , Pescado fine dining and The Gecko Beach Bar ideal for a casual lunch and great cocktails with live entertainment
- An amazing Kids Club for young guest aged 4 to 12, where they can have endless fun, socialise and play a variety of games
- Luxurious onsite Spa features 9 treatment rooms, an additional adults-only pool, yoga pavilion and two saunas
- Free upgrade from Bed & Breakfast to Half Board
Prepare yourself for a memorable holiday at the Avani Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa, where you will be able to...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
The unique all-villa Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is located on the tropical island of Silhouette, where...
Soak up the stunning landscapes, friendly atmosphere, and leisurely pace of life of La Digue Island and stay at the...
The Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Beach Resort and Casino is a stunning hotel situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
One of Mahe's largest hotels, the Coral Strand enjoys a prime beachfront location on the island's most famous beach, at...
Situated on the northern coast of Mahe, Villa Koket is ideal for those looking for a peaceful self-catering getaway near...
Enjoy completely refurbished guest rooms and comfortable accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay hotel. The...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Related articles for Seychelles
Seychelles NewsBrowse all Seychelles News
An agreement has been signed between the Seychelles Tourism Board and British Airways to launch new direct flights to the Seychelles next year. The two-year agreement will see the launch of twice-weekly non-stop flights to the Indian ocean nation from March 2018. The two companies will launch new marketing initiatives and promotional activities to highlight the idyllic country.
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island will open to the public in spring 2018, and reservations are now open for stays starting from March. The hotel is launching a special Island Debut package to welcome its first holidaymakers with a 30 per cent discount on rooms and packages for bookings made before December, 2017. The resort sits in the Amirante Islands, a 35-minute flight from Male.
Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts has announced the appointment of Mr Fabrice Collot as the new General manager of the Banyan Tree Seychelles. Mr Collot joined the hotel group in 2007, and brings more than 27 years of experience in senior management positions to the new role. The French native will be responsible for overseeing the operations, administration and service standards at the hotel.