Have a look at the many fascinating landscapes that await you in a destination as strikingly beautiful and mesmerising as this is. From lush verdant scenery, to vibrant city streets, colourful markets, imposing buildings of remarkable beauty and those all-important, pristine beaches that will provide you with that much-needed dose of calm and peace; you can catch a preview of all that and more here.
Get a sneak peak into the many wonders you could be experiencing on your next holiday by browsing through our kaleidoscopic collection of pictures and get the inspiration you need to plan that special escape.
Seychelles Holidays Browse all
Experience this tropical island at the stunning Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino
- As the Seychelles islands are blessed with a warm, tropical climate year-round, it's always a good time to visit
- Wide selection of facilities and activities including a 5-star PADI diving centre and a casino
- One daily complimentary shuttle service is provided to Victoria
Swim around some of the most amazing under water sites in the world at the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa
- Discover incredible flora and fauna including giant tortoise and incense trees
- Choose from a range of casual to gourmet dining options, or opt for an in-villa or under the stars experience
- Indulge in a spa treatment in a magical setting
Treat yourself to a luxury break in the Seychelles combined with an exciting stay in Dubai
- Take advantage of the close proximity to all the local attractions in Dubai
- Discover a wide range of exquisite dining options in the Seychelles
- Practice yoga in the natural surroundings of Silhouette Island
Mother nature bestowed unique beauty on the Seychelles, islands of exquisite white sand beaches, lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean
- Top up your tan, refresh in the pool or go with the flow in a yoga class. Enjoy traditional island cooking, dance, craft and language classes, or action packed days of culture and nature trips.
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- free upgrade from Bed & Breakfast to Half Board
- Experience great culinary variety in six different restaurants including a shisha bar
Relax and unwind on two of the islands best beaches at constance ephelia resort
- Treat your taste buds to culinary treats whether you choose Ã la carte or buffets
- Children will love the kids club which welcomes 4-11 year olds
- Indulge in the U-Spa by Constance designed to restore your well-being
Discover tropical birds, tortoises, dolphins and whales on the secluded and most northerly island of Seychelles
- The creole cuisine complete with fresh, organic and locally resourced ingredients.
- Activities galore, including nature tours, Tortoise and Turtle Spotting, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Snorkelling, Kayaking and Fishing
- A memorable nature retreat
Prepare yourself for a memorable 8-day holiday with your family at the avani seychelles , where you will be able to...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
Soak up the stunning landscapes, friendly atmosphere, and leisurely pace of life of La Digue Island and stay at the...
The unique all-villa Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is located on the tropical island of Silhouette, where...
Located precisely and strategically upon two of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Mahe, overlooking the marine...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Situated on the northern coast of Mahe, Villa Koket is ideal for those looking for a peaceful self-catering getaway near...
Enjoy completely refurbished guest rooms and comfortable accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay hotel. The...
Located on the beautiful west coast of Praslin, Villas de Mer enjoys an easy access to the longest beach on the island....
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Seychelles
Seychelles NewsBrowse all Seychelles News
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island will open to the public in spring 2018, and reservations are now open for stays starting from March. The hotel is launching a special Island Debut package to welcome its first holidaymakers with a 30 per cent discount on rooms and packages for bookings made before December, 2017. The resort sits in the Amirante Islands, a 35-minute flight from Male.
Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts has announced the appointment of Mr Fabrice Collot as the new General manager of the Banyan Tree Seychelles. Mr Collot joined the hotel group in 2007, and brings more than 27 years of experience in senior management positions to the new role. The French native will be responsible for overseeing the operations, administration and service standards at the hotel.
The Six Senses Zil Pasyon resort in the Seychelles has officially opened its Six Senses Spa to guests. Surrounded by natural beauty and overlooking the lush jungle and turquoise sea, the spa facility was designed by Six Senses Architecture and Richard Hywel Evans from Studio RHE in London, and was constructed using natural materials like rock and wood.