When people think of Mauritius holidays the image most often conjured up is that of an out-of-this-world island paradise groomed to perfection by lush vegetation, blue lagoons and dramatic mountain scenery. All this beauty creates the utmost desire to be a part of it; at one with its intrinsic beauty. Let us take you on a journey of discovery and enriching experiences as you discover changing landscapes, an eclectic mix of cultures and a long list of truly dreamy beaches.
A little volcanic island in the Indian Ocean, Mauritius is best known for its picture-postcard sands and long stretches of beach. If you're looking for adventure, this is as close you can get to the Robinson Crusoe experience, without compromising on the luxury.
From snorkelling, to clambering up the mountains, to golfing and discovering the island's history, Mauritius is far from limited in the experiences it offers. Recharge your batteries on the beach and then head inland to experience some unique Mauritian culture.
Let us take you away to this stunning landscape of forests, lagoons and dramatic peaks. We're here to make sure your holiday in Mauritius is everything you might hope for by taking care of all your planning, transport and activity bookings to create your perfect Mauritian escape.
Cast away to your very own slice of paradise
Leave your fast-paced lifestyle at the airport and succumb to the magic of Mauritian beaches, be pampered in world-class spas or sink below the surface and snorkel over tropical reefs.
Whatever your idea of ultimate escapism is, whether it's flopping on the beach all day with a loved one, or enjoying a week of watersports with the family, we can help you make it happen.
Uncover colonial history and natural wonders
Take a journey through the verdant landscape and listen to stories about the island's past. See the surreal coloured earths, a geological formation just outside Chamarel village, and the dramatic beauty of the Black River Gorges National Park, or take in the picturesque colonial architecture of the capital city of Port Louis.
Choose from a range of day trips, or try out a couple of different resorts to get the balance that you want from your holiday. Ask our Mauritius travel specialists to tailor an unforgettable escape for you or combine with India, Sri Lanka or Dubai for a unique multi-centre destination.
Mauritius Holidays Browse all
Live and breathe the real Mauritius for a week in an intimate boutique hotel set by clear turquoise waters and powdery-soft sands, with great facilities for everyone in the family.
- Awarded the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence in 2012
- Features an excellent Children's Club offering great activities for the young ones
- Relax in style at this Eco-Friendly Resort
Enjoy access to one of the longest beaches on the East Coast of Mauritius, and experience the unique affordable package 'Emeraude Inclusive'
- Enjoy Snorkelling & Glass-Bottom Boat Trips
- Features an Excellent Childrens Club
- Pamper your self at the "Spa Attitude"
Relax on an 800ft stretch of white-sand beach by turquoise Indian Ocean waters at Le meridien Ile Maurice, the award winning resort in Mauritius
- Children stay free!
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling trips & more
- Enjoy access to a Scuba Diving Centre
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Winner of Certificate of Excellence Award from TripAdvisor
- Relax at Lux* Me Spa & Fitness - Providing an combination experience of Nutrition, Yoga, Spa Treatments & Retreats
- All Rooms reflect a vibrant energy and lively ambience with incredible views of the ocean
Feel all your worries melt away in an all-suite resort brimming with exclusive touches of luxury and refinement designed by world-famous fashion icon, Kenzo
- boasting a 3-starred French Restaurant with gourmet dining
- Extend your stay with 3nights in Dubai 5* Bed and Breakfast £249 per person
- Sofitel So Mauritius Mauritius All Suite Resort with your own Butler,
Unwind and relax in the beautiful tropical paradise that is Mauritius before experiencing the many modern wonders of magical Dubai .
- Enjoy a Dubai a City Tour visiting the Gold Souk, Dubai Museum, Burj al Arab and much more as well as a Desert Safari experience followed by dinner under the stars from £75per person
- 7nts Mauritius on Half board plus Drinks , 1 Free Spa treatment and 1 round of Golf per person per stay
- A perfect match of the tropical island of Mauritius matched with the vibrant city of Dubai makes for the ultimate holiday
The first Sofitel SO brand in the world is a luxury Eco resort, set in an oasis of nature in the...
The stylish Heritage Awali (formely known as Heritage Golf & Spa Resort)is set between the mountains and the sea on the...
Featuring exclusive designs by KenzoTAKADA this radiant oasis has been enhanced by inimitable Lek Bunnag architecture,...
One of the newest and most beautiful hotels to be gracing the sunkissed eastern shore of Mauritius in Palmar, the Ambre...
Lux* Grand Gaube, lies on a sheltered private cove on the north-east coast of Mauritius, not far from Grand Baie. This...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Mauritius NewsBrowse all Mauritius News
The St Regis Mauritius resort officially opened its doors to the public this month and it has now unveiled its luxurious St. Regis Villa, the largest and most exclusive full-service private residence in the island. The villa is ideal for groups or families visiting Mauritius and it boasts four bedrooms, four swimming pools, a bar and a gym.
Centara Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will open its second property in Mauritius in December, 2013. Positioned directly on a white sandy beach, the Centara Grand Azuri Resort and Spa Mauritius is a five-star resort and is part of the 400-acre Azuri oceanfront complex which is also home to luxury residences and an array of facilities.
Sun Resort's Le Touessrok Mauritius hotel has been named Ultratravel magazine's 2013 winner of "Best Hotel in Africa and the Indian Ocean" award. This is now the third consecutive year in which the Le Touessrok hotel has come out on top in the prestigious Ultratravel Awards. The announcement was made at the recent ceremony held at London's Dorchester hotel.