When people think of Mauritius holidays the image most often conjured up is that of an out-of-this-world island paradise groomed to perfection by lush vegetation, blue lagoons and dramatic mountain scenery. All this beauty creates the utmost desire to be a part of it; at one with its intrinsic beauty. Let us take you on a journey of discovery and enriching experiences as you discover changing landscapes, an eclectic mix of cultures and a long list of truly dreamy beaches.
A little volcanic island in the Indian Ocean, Mauritius is best known for its picture-postcard sands and long stretches of beach. If you're looking for adventure, this is as close you can get to the Robinson Crusoe experience, without compromising on the luxury.
From snorkelling, to clambering up the mountains, to golfing and discovering the island's history, Mauritius is far from limited in the experiences it offers. Recharge your batteries on the beach and then head inland to experience some unique Mauritian culture.
Let us take you away to this stunning landscape of forests, lagoons and dramatic peaks. We're here to make sure your holiday in Mauritius is everything you might hope for by taking care of all your planning, transport and activity bookings to create your perfect Mauritian escape.
Cast away to your very own slice of paradise
Leave your fast-paced lifestyle at the airport and succumb to the magic of Mauritian beaches, be pampered in world-class spas or sink below the surface and snorkel over tropical reefs.
Whatever your idea of ultimate escapism is, whether it's flopping on the beach all day with a loved one, or enjoying a week of watersports with the family, we can help you make it happen.
Uncover colonial history and natural wonders
Take a journey through the verdant landscape and listen to stories about the island's past. See the surreal coloured earths, a geological formation just outside Chamarel village, and the dramatic beauty of the Black River Gorges National Park, or take in the picturesque colonial architecture of the capital city of Port Louis.
Choose from a range of day trips, or try out a couple of different resorts to get the balance that you want from your holiday. Ask our Mauritius travel specialists to tailor an unforgettable escape for you or combine with India, Sri Lanka or Dubai for a unique multi-centre destination.
Mauritius Holidays Browse all
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers guests bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy that resonates throughout the hotel’s grounds
- Winner of Certificate of Excellence Award from TripAdvisor
- All Rooms reflect a vibrant energy and lively ambience with incredible views of the ocean
- Relax at Lux* Me Spa & Fitness - Providing an combination experience of Nutrition, Yoga, Spa Treatments & Retreats
The perfect combination of sheer luxury and ultimate relaxation, this multi-centre holiday to Mauritius and Dubai offers a unique blend of experiences no one in your travelling party will forget.
- An idyllic holiday mix - the tropical island of Mauritius and the modern city of Dubai
- An Asian-style hotel in the heart of Dubai City close to the shopping malls and offering a wide range of facilities including a Spa
- Newly opened hotel in Mauritius boasting a 700 metre stretch of pristine beach, enjoy an array of facilities including a , Mediterranean restaurant, water sports centre, Golf course access and much more
Enjoy a boutique hotel by clear turquoise waters & a white sandy beach
- Awarded the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence in 2012
- Features an excellent Children's Club offering great activities for the young ones
- Relax in style at this Eco-Friendly Resort
Enjoy access to one of the longest beaches on the East Coast of Mauritius
- Enjoy Snorkelling & Glass-Bottom Boat Trips
- Features an Excellent Childrens Club
- Pamper your self at the "Spa Attitude"
Enjoy Free boat trips to Paradisiacal Ile aux Cerfs Island
- Free boat trips several times a day to Ile aux Cerfs from the hotel
- Enjoy Snorkelling or a Glass Bottom Boat ride in the Indian Ocean
- Relax & rejuvenate at Spa Attitude
Affordable luxury for an unbeatable price
- A boutique resort in Mauritius offering spacious rooms, a spa lounge, kids club and much more
- Mauritius offering pristine beaches and a relaxing holiday followed on by Dubai city where you can enjoy Duty Free shopping
- Five Star hotel situated close to Dubai Shopping malls, offers an arrays of facilities including a fine dining Italian Restaurant
The stylish Heritage Awali (formely known as Heritage Golf & Spa Resort)is set between the mountains and the sea on the...
Lux* Grand Gaube, lies on a sheltered private cove on the north-east coast of Mauritius, not far from Grand Baie. This...
Coin De Mire is a boutique hotel set on the north coast of Mauritius, an area of white beaches, clear turquoise waters...
Located at Belle Mare, on the eastern coast of Mauritius, Emeraude Beach Hotel is a fabulous three–star resort...
Long Beach is the most contemporary resort by the longest and widest stretch of white-sand coastline of any Mauritian...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
NewsBrowse all News
St Regis Hotels and Resorts has officially opened its debut hotel on the African continent. The St. Regis Mauritius Resort caters for business travellers and tourists and boasts an idyllic private location. The Mauritius hotel's opening celebrations were attended by celebrities and the Prime Minister of Mauritius and festivities included live music and a spectacular fireworks display.
Coco Collection has announced that Sankhara Villas on the beautiful island of Mauritius will be opening its doors on April, 2013. Tourists will be able to book luxurious Mauritius holidays at the resort which sits in the pretty village of Poste-la-Fayette on the East Coast of the Indian Ocean island.
Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa, one of the most exclusive Mauritius resorts, in the beautiful Le Morne peninsula have unveiled two new luxury beachfront villas. The new villas are ideal for those travellers who are daydreaming of the opportunity to enjoy that deserted island feeling while on their Mauritius holidays.