Spoil yourself as the well-heeled do with a trip to the magical city of Dubai. This desert city is known for its spectacular skyline which is partly made up of some incredible hotels. One of these is the JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, located in the port town of Jebel Ali.
This resort is set in over 100 acres of stunningly landscaped grounds filled with exotic plant life. The resplendent greenery has attracted a rich diversity of fauna, among them peacocks and guinea fowls. Part of these grounds form a magnificent golf course that rivals the best in the world. And for the quintessential sun and sand there is a picturesque slice of private beach from which you can bask the hours away.
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Ja Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
- Garden View
- Bed and Breakfast
- Unrivalled location on the shores of the Arabian Gulf
- Leisure activities unsurpassed at Jebel Ali
- Marina providing fishing trips and sea plane flights
The JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel combines exceptional leisure facilities with superb natural surroundings. The resort's 128 acres of landscaped grounds feature exotic trees and plants and lush lawns where peacocks, guinea foul and partridges roam freely. It also boasts and 800 metres of private beach, perfect for enjoying the Arabian sun. Facilities at the resort include a 9 hole golf course, a private marina, riding stables, a shooting club, squash and tennis courts, 4 swimming pools, a kids' club and much more. The Spa at the Palm Tree Court offers a range of soothing treatments for those who want to relax and unwind. The Jebel Ali Beach Hotel is ideal for families and couples as it truly offers something for everyone. And one of the best bits: as a guest of the JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel you can use all facilities of the neighbouring JA Palm Tree Court as well - that means a greater variety for restaurants, pools, beach & facilities for you!
We recommend to book this property on All Inclusive. Ask our experts for more details.
We had a great holiday the staff make this hotel nothing to much trouble for them ,The food is fantastic and well worth being all inclusive .
Susan Baker reviewing Ja Jebel Ali Beach Hotel (25-Sep-2015)
£459 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services