The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this chance to explore the Valley of the Kings and the myriad ancient temples and tombs found in this locale.
And as each of the eight days of your adventure draws to a close, you'll have a chamber in the magnificent Mercure Luxor Karnak to retreat to. This hotel, however, offers you more than just a comfy bed to pass the night. You will be strategically positioned on the east bank of the River Nile from where you will be able to enjoy boat excursions should you so desire. And apart from this, you can amuse yourself with a variety of activities without leaving the hotel including tennis, squash and swimming.
- Wonderful for sports enthusiasts, who can combine the wonder of Luxor with an opportunity to play many different sports
- A beautiful setting on the banks of the Nile, just 3km from Karnak Temple, and 18km from the airport
- Wide choice of restaurants will please everyone: enjoy the sunset at Sundowner Terrace located direct to the Nile
- Departs: london
- Arrives: luxor, Egypt
- Departs: luxor, Egypt
- Arrives: london
Mercure Luxor Karnak
- Garden View
- Bed and Breakfast
- Wonderful location beside the River Nile, close to Karnak Temple
- perfect for combining culture with wonderful sports facilities
- River Nile boat excursions available directly from the hotel.
Mercure Luxor Karnak is set in a peaceful yet intriguing location on the east bank of the River Nile. This hotel offers a friendly and relaxed atmosphere as well as an extensive range of amenities for all ages including tennis and squash courts as well as a pool and a playground for children. Guests can enjoy a selection of restaurants and take in magnificent views of the Nile while sipping cocktails or trying a traditional shisha at the Sundowner Bar. This hotel is located just 3kms from the famous Karnak Temple and 6 km from the town centre making it a great choice for experiencing the timeless, exotic beauty of ancient Luxor.
The thing that I didn't like about this hotel is that some members of staff hassled me to do excursions with their friends.
Miguel Barreiro reviewing Mercure Luxor Karnak (06-Jul-2013)
£579 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services