Escape to the tropical beauty of Jamaica and spend your time lounging on some of the most magnificent beaches in the Caribbean. Goldeneye is the perfect place for you to experience true serenity – consisting of luxury private villas, you won’t get much better than this hidden paradise.
The resort is heaving with private beaches, secret coves and even a seawater swimming lagoon. Albeit this is the perfect place to relax and unwind, Goldeneye also offers a number of entertainment activities for you to enjoy, including performances of authentic Jamaican music in Oracabessa. Exclusively, Goldeneye is home to the Fleming Villa which was constructed from Ian Fleming’s personal sketches and the place where he resided too – so, if you want to live like James Bond’s creator once did, then this is the place for you!
- Enjoy the luxurious beach huts recently introduced by Goldeneye, a concept which helps transport you back to the 1980s
- Goldeneye is rich in history, home to the exclusive residency of James Bond's creator, Ian Fleming
- Guests are invited to book an overnight stay at Pantrepant, a stunning working farm on the banks of a stunning river
- Departs: london
- Arrives: montego bay, Jamaica
- Departs: montego bay, Jamaica
- Arrives: london
- One Bedroom Beach Hut
- Bed and Breakfast
- GoldenEye, rich in history, is home to the famous Fleming Villa
- Guests of GoldenEye are invited to book an overnight stay at Pantrepant
- GoldenEye has recently introduced luxurious Beach Huts
Located just 20 minutes outside of Ocho Rios on the north coast of Jamaica, Goldeneye lies on 52-acres of land, bustling with private beaches, secret coves, a seawater swimming lagoon, snorkelling cove and much much more. The extraordinary hotel is compound of luxurious private villas including the exclusively famous Fleming Villa - designed by Ian Fleming, otherwise known as the creator of James Bond. Villas are set amid tropical gardens and are great oases of privacy. Goldeneye is the perfect destination for a truly Caribbean laid-back holiday where you will be able to enjoy an array of entertainment including authentic Jamaican music in Oracabessa.
NOTE: From 6th September 2018 until 4th October 2018 Goldeneye will be closed for refurbishment.
£1489 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services