Start your adventures in the heart of the infamous city of Bangkok where you can experience both the hustle and bustle of the markets and the luxurious serenity of the ancient temples. The Rembrandt Hotel and Towers provides the ideal base from which to explore the city, with a location only a matter of minutes away from major shopping areas, parks and city landmarks.
Guests can dine in luxury at the hotel’s Award Winning International standard restaurants, exercise in a high-end fitness centre, and also sip their favourite cocktails at the hotel’s pool bar. Only a short ten minutes’ walk from the infamous Night Bazaar, Tamarind Village boasts an enviable location and is the perfect place for your stay in Chiang Mai. The resort is nestled in the midst of leafy grounds and accessed by a bamboo covered driveway, adding to that element of Thai authenticity. Guests will be able to truly unwind in this luxurious boutique resort with beautiful rooms, delicious indoor and outdoor restaurants, and a stunning swimming pool for guests to relax in. Tamarind Village’s Village Spa is an amenity not to be missed, with highly trained therapists knowing exactly how to rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. Peace Resort Samui is most definitely a special place to finish your travels across the country. This resort benefits from fantastic architectural design which allows an abundance of space and privacy to blend harmoniously with nature. The Peace Resort prides itself on being sublime, serene and peaceful. Located in Bophut Beach Koh Samui in the Gulf of Thailand, this beach bungalow resort is abound in a botanical haven and is undeniably the ideal location to finish your stay in Thailand.
- Located in the Sukhumvit Area of Bangkok, the Rembrandt Hotel and Towers gives you easy access to the city’s major shopping areas, parks and landmarks
- Escape the tuk-tuks and tourist throngs in the serene setting of Tamarind Village where leafy gardens provide cool shade and a relaxed atmosphere
- Peace Resort Samui has a selection of weekly activities to keep you active during your stay, including yoga, beach volleyball and a movie night
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bangkok, Thailand
- Departs: bangkok, Thailand
- Arrives: chiang mai, Thailand
- Departs: chiang mai, Thailand
- Arrives: koh samui, Thailand
- Departs: koh samui, Thailand
- Arrives: london
Rembrandt Hotel and Towers
- Superior Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- The hotel has a fantastic location
- A fantastic range of services and facilities available
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet
Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok is a stylish modern hotel located in the Sukhumvit area of Bangkok giving you easy access to Bangkok's major shopping areas, parks and city landmarks. The hotel also offers a wide variety of services to help guarantee guests an unforgettable stay including a fitness centre, pool bar and Award Winning International standard restaurants along with much more. You can also enjoy complimentary high speed wireless internet access throughout the hotel.Guests can indulge with body treatments at the spa or maintain workouts at the well-equipped fitness centre. Staff at Rembrandt Bangkok can help with travel arrangements and provide concierge service. Dining highlights include hearty buffet breakfasts at The Flavours and fine Indian dining at award-winning Rang Mahal. Other dining options include Thai, Mexican and Italian fare. Khlong Toei is a great choice for travellers interested in nightlife and shopping.
nice hotel in good area ,close to transport links
Stuart Wing reviewing Rembrandt Hotel and Towers (19-Feb-2018)
- Bed and Breakfast
- Boutique hotel with a great location
- Peaceful sanctuary in the heart of the old town
- The Village Spa
Fabulous hotel. Very well placed
Sarah Hodson reviewing Tamarind Village (25-Feb-2018)
Peace Resort Samui
- Superior Bungalow
- Bed and Breakfast
- Great variety of dining activities
- Weekly activities to keep you active
- Relax in your room in comfort
With strong natural elements at the forefront of the concept, the Peace Resort Samui is a perfect mix of contemporary architecture and effortless scenery. The 122 guest rooms will ensure that you can enjoy your stay in true comfort, with all your culinary needs seen to in expert fashion.
A very pleasant stay staff and management are very friendly. Not enough entertainment but very relaxing holiday.
Danny Park reviewing Peace Resort Samui (25-Jan-2018)
£1589 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services