The Last House is a 6 bedroom property, Geoffrey Bawa’s final example of his infamous brand of architecture throughout Sri Lanka, enjoying space, ventilation and barefoot luxury in a private location.
- Take advantage of the complimentary Wi-Fi!
- Child and family friendly activities and services, adding to the amazing island experience
- With close proximity to a number or places of interest, the whole family have a number of excursions to choose from
- Departs: london
- Arrives: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Departs: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Arrives: london
The Last House
- Bed and Breakfast
- The whole house can be booked, in addition to single rooms
- Experience the rich wildlife at one of the local nature reserves
- Indulge in an Ayurdevic Massage
With its incredibly private location on one of Sri Lanka’s most unspoilt and picturesque beaches, this stylish villa is the perfect escape. Aptly named, it is the architectural swan song of eminent Sri Lankan architect Geoffrey Bawa. The villa consists of five beautiful bedrooms that overlook the glittering Indian Ocean or the small adjoining lagoon visited by exotic birds such as kingfishers and herons. The layout of the villa is shaped like a horseshoe and divided into a number of wings with kitchen, living rooms and courtyard bedrooms on either side of an inviting emerald green swimming pool designed to offer privacy to groups of friends and generations of families.
£939 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services