Trincomalee is all about the sea and the rising sun. Every aspect of Trinco Blu by Cinnamon accentuates the joy that comes from being so close to nature’s charming presence. Experience Dolphins at dawn, which are only a short boat ride away, whilst submerging yourself under water will reveal a world of wonders that will take your breath away.
And if you’ve ever dreamed of walking along the beach and leaving a trail of footprints in the sand, then this is the place to do it. A truly magical destination where the natural beauty will leave you spellbound.
- The Rum Hold, The Captain’s Deck and Crab combine great gastronomy with a thematic dining experience
- One of the best reefs in the world are just a short boat ride away, and once you’re there, you’ll forget the world above water
- During the right season, experience an up-close-and-personal encounter with blue whales, something you really won’t want to miss
- Departs: london
- Arrives: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Departs: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Arrives: london
Trinco Blu by Cinnamon
- Superior Room
- Half Board
- Awaken your senses with the wide selection of recreational activities
- Discover the wide range of experiences, unique to Sri lanka
- Discover the outdoord, indoors, with the stunning rooms
Once a 70s resort originally designed to resemble a great sailing vessel, the Trinco Blu by Cinnamon has been transformed and re-launched on May 2010, with a refreshing retro-chic design. With a collection of 81 uniquely themed rooms with stylish retro design and beautiful decoration with bleached wooden decks, cut cement floors, rattan furniture and denim trimmings; the rooms also feature a splash of bright orange, used to create a striking contrast against the blue and white hues.
Guests here can choose from 36 beach chalets, 43 superior rooms and 2 suites, which open out to the inviting Blu. Each of the rooms are furnished to delight the discerning traveller and equipped with four star amenities such as Cable TV, telephone with IDD, tea and coffee making facilities, complementary toiletries and more.
£809 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services