Sitting amidst lush green hills and dreamily positioned against a spectacular backdrop of limitless mountains, this one-of-a-kind hotel welcomes guests to venture through the portal of clouds and feel the kiss of mist on your skin.
While guests are immediately refreshed and rejuvenated upon breathing the pristine mountain air, a green carpet dotted with tea trees poses as the most enchanting of scenarios to live inside a dream of a long lost era.
- Take advantage of the FREE access to the gym and Spa
- Enjoy a quick round of Gold on the FREE putting green with complimentary equipment
- Kids can explore the FREE playground with swing, roundabouts and much more to grab their imagination
- Departs: london
- Arrives: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Departs: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Arrives: london
The Tea Factory
- Bed and Breakfast
- Pluck your own tea for the ultimate souvenir
- Discover the wide range of beauty treatments on offer
- For a unique dining experience, dine in their Railway Carriage Restaurant
A stay at this hotel will give guests the opportunity to experience the authentic atmosphere of what it was like to live in a tea factory, as the hotel itself was once a factory built during the days of the British Raj. The tea packing room is now the hotel's popular Hethersett bar. Where tea was sifted and graded is the hotel's fine Kenmare restaurant. Its modern kitchen used to be the engine room. The withering lofts have been transformed into 57 bedrooms of cosy, carpeted comfort. Bedrooms are heated and have built-in dressing tables with wrap around mirrors. The view from the rooms at the front of the hotel is a wonderful panorama of tea; at its rear, a peaceful pastoral scene of hamlets, hills and forest, and more tea greets you.
An unbelievable hotel with impeccable service in a stunning setting, it was like staying in a museum and loved the opportunity to pick our own tea leaves
Charlotte Forrest reviewing The Tea Factory (10-Oct-2016)
£949 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services