Rising above the city, overlooking the mighty River Nile is one of Cairo's classiest hotels. The five-star Ramses Hilton will provide you with a cosy place of retreat every evening for the five days you'll spend wandering the streets of this mystical city.
Even without leaving your room you'll have incredible views over the Nile and the Pyramids of Giza. Ramses Hilton boasts crisp, modern architecture draped in marble and touched off with artistic reminders of the time of the Pharaohs. Get an up-close view of the centuries-old pyramids, those timeless emblems of one of mankind's earliest civilisations. Peruse these, the Sphinx and other ancient wonders and also immerse yourself in local culture as you marvel at the confluence of cultures that is Egypt's capital.
- Situated on the banks of the River Nile, across the road from the world famous Egyptian Museum of antiquities
- The hotel's 36th floor will give you extraordinary views of the river and weather permitting, the pyramids in the distance
- The Ramses offers guests a wonderful selection of dining options in the hotel's five restaurants
- Departs: london
- Arrives: cairo, Egypt
- Departs: cairo, Egypt
- Arrives: london
- Bed and Breakfast
- Fabulous location on the banks of the Nile in downtown Cairo
- views of the Nile and the Pyramids are stunning
- Eat drink and be merry at the selection of restaurants and bars
Located on the banks of the River Nile, the Ramses Hilton hotel is a stunning destination in the heart of Cairo. Take in views of the Nile and the Pyramids from this Egypt hotel's 36-floor Windows on the World restaurant. Relax by the outdoor pool or enjoy coffee and pastries at the Garden Court Cafe. The Ramses Hilton hotel boasts a British-style pub, an Indian restaurant, a shopping Galleria and Executive Lounge.
Only 45 minutes from Cairo International Airport, the Ramses Hilton hotel is 5 minutes from the Egyptian Museum and within easy reach of famous Cairo attractions. Let the staff at this Cairo hotel arrange a day trip or organise transport to the surrounding region. Do business in one of 8 meetings rooms or celebrate in the ballroom for up to 600 people. Work out in the gym or indulge in a soothing Jacuzzi at the Health Club.
No entertainment provided or required
Bill Prince reviewing Ramses Hilton (07-Dec-2012)
£599 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services