Searching for a magical and tranquil escape from the everyday life? Why not try a retreat to Mauritius and stay at the 4* Jalsa Beach hotel. Nestled upon the North East Coast of the tropical Island of Mauritius, at Post Lafayette, the hotel offers stunning vistas of mountains and an inviting lagoon, providing the most perfect setting within which to unwind! Simply bask alongside the pool or upon the white, sandy beaches and top up your tan.
If you feel like being active, then why not head to the hotel’s Boat House and try pedalos, kayaking or snorkelling or arrange to do some kite surfing, scuba diving, sea fishing and more. Entertain the kids at the kids’ Corner, and enjoy a revitalising spa experience. Alternatively, venture out the hotel and explore Mauritius. Stroll through the forest reserve of Bras d’Eau and marvel at the tweeting of the famous Mauritian Paradise Flycatcher bird and spot exotic trees like the Mahogany, Filao and Eucalyptus. Perhaps even see some nearby historic sites, including an old sugar factory and a stone-built open well, named Puits Français. In the evenings enjoy an array of worldwide cuisines whilst relishing live music and dance and enjoy Mauritian culture and hospitality.
- Enjoy live music and dance and enjoy Mauritian culture and hospitality
- Enjoy panoramas of white sandy beaches, a turquoise lagoon, mountain landscapes, birds and exotic trees and fauna.
- Enjoy the plethora of onsite activities including spa treatments and an array of water sports including Pedalos, kayaking, snorkelling and much more.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: london
- Standard Rooms
- Half Board
- The live entertainment on Friday evenings
- The natural setting
- The facilities
£1109 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services