Begin your tropical escape on Koh Lanta. Less developed than other islands and offering a treasure trove of sights and adventures, the island is home to the luxury Pimalai Resort and Spa, hidden amongst the lush forests and looking out across the azure waters of the Andaman.
Relax in your stylish guestroom or villa overlooking the ocean or explore the resort and surrounding area, the time is entirely yours. If you want to relax on the beachfront, guests can enjoy the likes of paddle boards, canoes and windsurfing boards free of charge from the resort or take an exciting excursion out to the Lanta Marine National Park and discover all the idyllic islands. From one island to the next, hop across to the paradise known as Koh Phi Phi for a blissful stay in your own private villa overlooking the bay with a stay at the Phi Phi Bayview Resort. Explore the vibrant village on the island with the resorts complimentary shuttle boat to the pier or book a tour and discover the incredible hidden caves and stunning underwater world around the island. End your trip with an idyllic meal on the beachfront at the resort’s Kinnaree Restaurant where you can dine on traditional Thai dishes alongside International classics as the sun sets.
- Learn to dive in world class diving sites with the PADI Dive Centre at the Pimalai Resort and Spa
- Both hillside resorts offers idyllic ocean views from their accommodation
- Explore Koh Phi Phi with the complimentary shuttle boat to the village
- Departs: london
- Arrives: krabi, Thailand
- Departs: phuket, Thailand
- Arrives: london
Pimalai Resort and Spa
- Bed and Breakfast
- The name "Pimalai" is derived from ancient Sanskrit
- close to the Lanta Marine National Park
- Koh Haa Discovery & Sunset Cruise
For unprecedented luxury in a Thai resort, the Pimalai five-star resort is hard to beat. Located on the charming Koh Lanta Yai island on the west coast of Thailand, the Pimalai is perfectly nestled in a secluded stretch of white sand beach.
The private guesthouses and villas are the just the start of making you feel welcome, relaxed and completely in tune with the slower pace of life on this delightful isle. With the resort surrounded by green gardens and colourful flowers, every turn offers stunning views of Thailand's beautiful landscape.
Phi Phi Bayview Resort
- Superior Villa
- Bed and Breakfast
- Walk in the steps of Leonardo DiCaprio
- Private Villa accommodation
- 10 minute walk from the buzzing village centre
£1099 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services