Iberostar Varadero is a modern complex, located on the wonderful Varadero beachfront surrounded by tropical vegetation. This attractive hotel blends Iberostar's European style with the warmth and magic of Cuba.
Guests can swim in one of the hotel pools or enjoy the sporting facilities on offer. You may choose to rejuvenate in the elegant Spa with one of the various treatments on offer or enjoy the spa's own swimming pool and sauna. There are a number of dining options available including a restaurant with "show cooking" and the resort's bars are a great place to unwind after a busy day of activities. Whether you want to enjoy the wonderful hotel facilities or explore the many attractions of Varadero, the Iberostar Varadero offers a luxury Cuban holiday.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: varadero, Cuba
- Departs: varadero, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Iberostar Varadero Hotel
- All Inclusive
- The epitome of beachside luxury in Varadero
- Exceptional spa facilities
- exclusive free added values for couples
Beautiful resort and beach. Lovely spacious rooms. Friendly staff. Great entertainment team who work very hard.
Christine Weller reviewing Iberostar Varadero Hotel (19-Sep-2016)
- Patio Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- award winning boutique hotel in the historic centre of havana
- roof top swimming pool & restaurant with fantastic city views
- exclusive offer for couples staying 2 nights
The elegant Hotel Saratoga is located in the historic centre of Havana. Housed behind the faÃ§ade of a grand colonial building, this hotel has been a favourite haunt for Cuban artists and socialites since the 1930s. Hotel Saratoga combines exquisite fittings of floor-to-ceiling French windows and mahogany features, with the latest technology to ensure outstanding comfort and service. This sophisticated hotel has panoramic views of Havana's bay and skyline including the Capitolio, the Gran Teatro de La Habana, and of the Paseo del Prado. The legendary Partagas Cigar Factory is nearby and the Floridita, one of Ernest Hemingway's favourite bars, is just around the corner. Hotel Saratoga is the perfect base for discerning travellers wishing to explore the fascinating city of Havana.
Hotel Saratoga was listed on the Conde Nast 'Gold List 2008' for its ambience and design.
Hotel Saratoga has been ranked at 16 in the best Top 100 hotels in the Americas and Caribbean category, according to the results of the Readers' Awards 2009, feature by the British Magazine, Conde Nast Traveler
Additionally all couples will receive when booking with The Holiday Place for min 2 nts stay:
- Special breakfast in the room for couples, subject to previous reservation by the client
- Upgrade to Superior Room (subject on availability)
- 1 hour- free internet in the hotel business center, every day
- 1 complimentary dinner in Anacaona Restaurant. Beverages to be paid a la carte
- 1 complimentary service in the Spa (massage - 20 min OR use of jacuzzi for 20 min ) courtesy valid for both people
Would not recommend. The staff were surly and unhelpful. The room was, and smelt, damp. Nice rooftop pool and terrace with fantastic views of Capitol building and Havana.
Richard Dyson reviewing Saratoga (19-Dec-2015)