Sat in one of the most exclusive positions in Bangkok, The Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok sits proudly on the banks of the Chao Phraya River offering a luxury sanctuary in the heart of this vibrant city that never seems to sleep.
Enjoy the iconic luxury of the Shangri-La group along with warm Thai hospitality and a serene atmosphere as soon as you enter the lobby. The hotel is ideally located opposite the BTS skytrain, making it easy for guests to explore the city or for a different way to see the city, you can take a river ferry from the nearby Sathon pier. After a busy day adventuring, the hotel offers a whole range of luxury services for you take advantage of. Swim a few laps in the riverside swimming pool, or practise your swing in the tennis courts, the choice is entirely yours. For true indulgence, try the award winning CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La where you’ll find an array of truly holistic treatments and massages to help you completely relax and unwind. When it comes to dining, you’ll be spoilt for choice within the hotel, with 9 dining experiences to choose from. Enjoy delicious Italian in a warm and friendly atmosphere at Volti or head to a chocolate lover’s paradise at The Chocolate Boutique where you’ll find an extensive range of chocolates, cakes and pastries to indulge in. For something a little different, enjoy a riverboat dining cruise along the Chao Phraya River in the hotel’s own private riverboat.
- Choose from 9 restaurants and bars across the hotel ranging from traditional Italian cuisine through to authentic Cantonese classics
- Unbeatable location on the side of the Chao Phraya River
- Indulge in a range of blissful treatments and massages at the award winning spa on site
- Departs: edinburgh
- Arrives: bangkok, Thailand
- Departs: bangkok, Thailand
- Arrives: edinburgh
Shangri-la Hotel Bangkok
- Bed and Breakfast
- Stay in one of the most luxurious resorts in South-East Asia
- Access the area's premier shopping complex in style
- A range of facilities available at the Health Club
The best hotel ever, amazing place and the staff couldn't do enough. Will be definitely going back.
Rakhee Chauhan reviewing Shangri-la Hotel Bangkok (03-Mar-2016)
£989 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services