This natural hideaway is set on the picturesque Le Morne Peninsula with the impressive Morne Brabant Peak in the background, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Combine with a short stay at Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha in Dubai.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Lux* Le Morne
- Bed and Breakfast
- Set beneath majestic Le Morne, beside a perfect beach of pale sand
- Wooden floors, the scent of wild orchids and a private dressing room
- Luxury island dining with flavours influenced by many cultures
Had a truly amazing time. The staff were fantastic from start to finish. The service was second to none. Such a shame we had to go home. Would love to visit again in the future
Hannah Hall reviewing Lux* Le Morne (12-Dec-2016)
Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha
- Guest Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Excellent location in the heart of Dubai
- Variety of fitness options
- Luxurious accommodation
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree by Hilton Al Barsha. Golf lovers will appreciate the hotel's location, nearby to two world-renowned Dubai golf courses. There is a complimentary shuttle service available to take you from the hotel to Jumeirah Beach and the Mall of The Emirates. The height of luxury is accompanies my modern amenities and spacious rooms, along with friendly service. You will even be greeted with a signature DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie when you check-in.
Please note that this a dry hotel and therefore does not sell alcohol (although you may bring your own).
This was a stop off, the room was comfortable, we only ate breakfast here, again the food was of good quality and plenty of choice. The staff were polite and helpful. We did not use any of the hotel facilities.
Edward Pius Kealey reviewing Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha (08-Feb-2017)