Located by the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea, East Winds is the islands original boutique resort, surrounded by lush gardens and colourful bird life. All cottages feature the best in comfort and are fully equipped with all the amenities you need for a flawless stay, including air conditioning, fully stocked and personalised mini bar, and free Wi-Fi.
Taking a great care of the well-being of its guests, the hotel offers a wide range of activities and relaxing treatments to help you to find a balance between your body and mind. Start your day with energising breakfast and enjoy fresh local juices every morning, savour local fresh fruit, vegetable and fish for lunch, and enjoy fantastic International and Caribbean dishes for dinner. With personalised care, exclusive adventures and all-inclusive service, the hotel is sure to provide the most authentic of Caribbean Experiences.
- Enjoy a variety of Exclusive Experiences offered by the hotel, including daily Yoga and Pilates classes, hiking tours, and an open air fitness area.
- Visit the hotel's Open Air Spa Pavilion to enjoy a variety of beauty treatments and relaxing massages as well as the soothing sounds of the garden and the cooling tropical breeze.
- Have some fun in the sun and on the water with a variety of watersports available, including hobie cat sailing, kayaking, snorkelling, and more.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Departs: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Arrives: london
- Superior Cottages
- All Inclusive
- Stay active during your holiday
- Pamper yourself with a relaxing Spa treatment
- Enjoy a variety of watersports available
Peacefully cocooned away from all worldly noise and perfectly nestled on a secluded paradise encircled by a lovely stretch of private beach and 12 lush acres of tropical gardens, East Winds is an elegant and private all inclusive property with a difference.
One of the oldest and most prestigious resorts in St Lucia, bringing added charm and extra warmth, this traditional hotel and resort is for the kind of discerning guest looking for an intimate cottage-style accommodation coupled with a friendly atmosphere, outstanding dining options including a selection of fine wines, low-key entertainment and exceptional service. Expect timeless elegance with an added touch of of homely warmth, a relaxed ambience ideal for kicking back and forgetting about it all, as well as delectable 4-course gourmet meals served six nights a weeks. Privately owned, East Winds has that special family touch that make this an outstanding boutique hotel and an idyllic holiday retreat perfect for couples, families or single travellers seeking peace, refinement and seclusion.
NOTE: Hotel closed from 14th September 2018 and will re-open on the 26th September 2018.
A gem of a place just perfect
Elaine Rowley reviewing East Winds (20-Dec-2017)
£1939 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services