Make the beautiful Riviera Maya region of Mexico your home away from home and experience the coastal holiday you've always dreamed about. This is a place where fine white sands stretch out for miles and miles; where the crystalline waters of the Caribbean lap up.
While you enjoy this heavenly scenery you will be spending your nights in the Now Jade Riviera Cancun, a five-star resort that sits next to a tranquil fishing village. It offers you just the closeness to the sea and the serene setting you need to forget the monotony of the daily grind. And to ensure your peace of mind you will be surrounded by lush green gardens and have a cute swimming pool complete with sheltered loungers at your disposal.
- French, Mediterranean, Asian and Mexican delights will tempt your palate at the resort's array of restaurants
- The tranquil National Park and beachfront setting that boasts the world's second largest coral reef
- You'll be fantastically placed within walking distance to Puerto Morales, a quaint fishing village
- Departs: london
- Arrives: cancun, Mexico
- Departs: cancun, Mexico
- Arrives: london
Now Jade Riviera Cancun
- Junior Suite Tropical View
- All Inclusive
- Located on a sun drenched beach of soft white sand
- Unforgettable eco experience, with the pleasures of Unlimited-Luxury
- Eight dining options and no reservation required
- FREE Unlimited Connectivity app
Lying just 12 miles from Cancun International Airport and situated only minutes away from the quaint fishing town of Puerto Morelos in Mexico, the Now Jade Riviera Cancun is set within a designated National Park, offering travellers an unforgettable eco-experience while bringing them the pleasures of Unlimited-Luxury - all inclusive service.
A short stroll from the quaint fishing town of Puerto Morelos, guests will be baptised into the world of Now when introduced to the resort's sublime lifestyle comforts that satisfy your every craving and fully satiate guests' appetite for pleasure. A little preview includes daily refreshed premium mini bars, in-suite Jacuzzi, plush robes and slippers, flat-screen surround sound TVs, private terraces, 24-hour room and concierge service, and jaw-dropping views of the Caribbean Sea. Located along a sun-drenched private beach, merely a few steps from the sparkle of the glistening turquoise sea and just 1/3rd of a mile swim from the world's second largest coral reef, this beautiful island hideaway beckons the discerning traveller with seductive luxury holidays in Cancun.
Lovely resort, friendly staff, great food. Will return.
Anton Kluibenschadl reviewing Now Jade Riviera Cancun (18-Sep-2016)
£1129 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services