Taj Exotica Resort & Spa is a haven of relaxation, peace and tranquility situated in the middle of one of the largest lagoons in the Maldives. The lush surroundings and crystal clear waters have...
- Carlton Palace Hotel features a choice of restaurants offering everything from Lebanese to Tahitian cuisine and 'The Sketch' serves contemporary fusion cuisine and refreshing cocktails
- Taj Exotica features superb restaurants, luxury guest rooms and fun activities for everyone. Kids can enjoy the Children's Activity Centre while adults can rejuvenate and relax at the Jiva Spa
- The Taj Exotica is a prestigious resort overlooking the Arabian Sea and Carlton Palace Hotel is well located in Al Maktoum Street in the centre of Dubai
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Taj Exotica Resort and Spa
- Lagoon Villa
- Bed and Breakfast
- Exclusive private island resort of astounding beauty
- Luxuriously designed palm thatched villas
- Glistening waters and sunsets are the backdrop for dinner
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa is a haven of relaxation, peace and tranquility situated in the middle of one of the largest lagoons in the Maldives. The lush surroundings and crystal clear waters have been carefully preserved providing guests with a natural paradise of true Maldivian style. The ocean-facing Taj Mandara Spa offers pampering treatments and the choice of culinary experiences, water sports, and recreation make for a complete luxury holiday. The resort is only 15 minutes by private speedboat from Malé International Airport. Taj Exotica Resort & Spa offers an exclusive, private and romantic island escape.
Taj Exotica has received many accolades over the years here are the few most recent:
- Voted amongst the 100 Best Hotels in Africa/ Indian Ocean in 2008 - Ultra Travel Daily Telegraph
- The Rehendi Presidential Suite receives 'Maldives Leading Suite' Award in 2008 - Annual World Travel
- Awarded 'Best for Water Sports' in 2007 - Spa Finder Readers' Choice Awards
- A member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World, and has been awarded the Best Hotel Resort Award
We had a amazing time, and can't wait to go back hopefully next year. The staff were exceptional, nothing was too much trouble for them. The food in all areas was sublime, even printing out the recipes for me to take home. We were greater by our full names by all staff, it was a resort I would visit...
Michelle Lay reviewing Taj Exotica Resort and Spa (22-Oct-2013)
Carlton Palace Hotel
- Bed and Breakfast
- Deluxe hotel in the heart of Dubai's city centre
- Rooftop swimming pool with sun deck
- Enchanting culinary delights from three restaurants
A tower of elegance and luxury, the Carlton palace hotel offers Arabian hospitality, superb service and sophisticated style. Whether your visit is for business or leisure, this hotel is ideally situated. Located on the prestigious Al Maktoum Street, the hotel offers easy access to the Dubai International Airport, the main business districts and important landmarks. The hotel also adjoins the Al Dana Shopping Centre, which houses some of the most popular names in style and fashion. After a busy day of shopping, sightseeing or work, relax and enjoy the views by the rooftop swimming pool or work out at the Nautilus Health Club. The hotel features a choice of restaurants offering everything from Lebanese to Tahitian cuisine and 'The Sketch' serves contemporary fusion cuisine and refreshing cocktails. The Carlton palace hotel offers an oasis of opulence in the heart of Dubai.
Excellent hotel. The staff were very attentive and couldn't do enough for you. Room really clean.
Jacqueline Gillian Brook reviewing Carlton Palace Hotel (23-Oct-2015)
£3349 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services