Located in Chemin Grenier close to the majestic Indian Ocean, Shanti Maurice – A Nira Resort exudes elegance, luxury and class. Luscious suites and villas complement a stay where you have the...
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Some of the finest fresh ingredients in the world, with a herb garden resort tour and a beach barbecue just two of the options available
- The grandma's kitchen concept allows you to dine at the house of the grandmother of one of the Shanti Maurice team members
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: london
Shanti Maurice - a Nira Resort
- Junior Suite Ocean View
- Half Board
- The perfect resort to base yourself to discover Mauritius
- Accommodation at the highest end of luxury
- Exquisite selection of seven food and drink outlets
Located in Chemin Grenier close to the majestic Indian Ocean, Shanti Maurice - A Nira Resort exudes elegance, luxury and class. Luscious suites and villas complement a stay where you have the opportunity to undertake a whole range of activities or just relax and unwind.
Mauritius benefits from an all-year-round tropical climate, which is perfect for enabling diving in the coral reefs or hiking in the spectacular mountains. Discovered in the 10th century, Mauritius provides an exotic blend of cultures.
THE BEST TIME TO VISIT MAURITIUS
Any time of the year promises sunny weather for a trip to Mauritius. The island enjoys a year-round tropical climate due to its location in the southwest Indian Ocean. It is always pleasantly warm and you can swim all year long. While the summer months from November to April are perfect for a beach holiday, diving and surfing on the long hot days, the winter months from May to October are cooler, drier and less rainy, making conditions ideal for the many activities Mauritius has to offer.
£1649 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services