Veranda Palmar Beach Resort is set in lush tropical gardens that lead down to an endless stretch of white sandy beach on the unspoilt east coast of Mauritius. This resort is perfect ...
- Relax & unwind at the Seven Colours Wellness Spa
- Enjoy a range of activities including Windsurfing, Tennis, Snorkeling & More
- Complete your stay with a shopping trip in luxurious Dubai - staying at the chic Media Rotana
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Veranda Paul and Virginie
- All Inclusive
- Romantic escape for adults only
- An intimate retreat with excellent facilities
- Live entertainment brings enchantment to the evenings
The Veranda Paul & Virgine is nestled in Grand Gaube on the north coast of Mauritius. This romantic and enchanting hotel is set in beautiful tropical gardens and offers stunning views of the Indian Ocean. With an array of facilities including 2 swimming pools, a range of water sports and the Seven Colours Spa, this resort offers something for everyone. The resort’s restaurants offer a variety of dishes including authentic Mauritian cuisine and the St Geran Bar is the perfect spot to enjoy refreshments under the morning sun, afternoon tea with pancakes or exotic cocktails at sunset. Veranda Paul & Virgine is a peaceful haven for couples seeking an unforgettable holiday.
Fantastic Repeat Guest added value offer:
- 3rd & 4th visit: Gateau Coco & Local fruit bowl, upon arrival + Frozen daiquri & Canapes in room at 18:00 on arrival Day + 1 bottle of personalised home made rum on the evening of departure + hosted dinner with the Hotel manager during stay
- 05th Visit and long stay guest: Gateau Coco & Local fruit bowl, upon arrival + 37.5 cl of sparkling wine & Canapes upon turn down on the first night + 1 packet of Paul & Virginie Tea on the evening of departure + hosted dinner with the Hotel manager during stay
Excellent Hotel with great service. Perfect location despite being an hour from airport, however that gives you a chance to see the island enroute.
Linda Jayes reviewing Veranda Paul and Virginie (03-Oct-2013)
Media Rotana Hotel
- Bed and Breakfast
- Located in the heart of media city with easy access to all the attractions
- late night drinks in the english pub and lounge bar
- Outdoor dining and drinks on the terrace
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media Rotana Barsha offers impeccable facilities, utmost privacy, personalised service and Arabian chic. Taking pride in offering guests with the best of everything; from stylish restaurants, modern rooms and friendly service, the staff at this splendid hotel will ensure yours is a most pleasant stay. Whether in Dubai for business or pleasure, the Media Rotana Barsha will make it a worry-free experience that delights and enchants you.
The hotel is very nice and clean, quite near the metro station (not so many things to see around, but the nearest mall is just 10 minutes by train :P). The room (we were upgraded to suite) was large with fully equiped kitchen. Regarding the food, the breakfast was great, a lot of food (and I mean...
Alexandru Ignat reviewing Media Rotana Hotel (20-Nov-2013)
£1419 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services