The island is yours to explore at Angsana Resort and Spa, Ihuru. Activities are designed for guests of all ages, with plenty to do on land and at sea covering diving, snorkelling, a local tour of Maldives' capital Male, a sunset cruise, a couples spa package, Bodu Beru Night, a romantic BBQ beach dinner and more.
Special dining experiences include the Saturday Beach Dinner, Sandbank Dining, Spa Dining and the exciting Discovery Dining, a five-course dinner spread across two island and five different destination venues. All villas offer direct beachfront access - you may opt for the Beachfront Jet Pool Villa if you would like a private jet-pool at your disposal.
- Angsana resort is set among a pristine natural environment of Palm trees , beautiful beaches and an off shore lagoon, just 40 minutes by sea plane from Male
- With so many untouched reefs and dive sites, this is a true paradise for water sports, and in particular scuba diving
- Romantic dining ranges from a candlelit BBQ dinner on the beach for two, a traditional Jaafai, a Maldivian dinner, this one is served on the beach to a castaway dinner on Maagaa Island
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: london
Angsana Resort and Spa, Ihuru
- Beachfront Villa
- Bed and Breakfast
- Perfect location on Veravaru in the south Nilandhe atoll
- many dive sites, reefs and surrounding islands are untouched
- Romantic Dining experiences with a difference
This boutique resort is located on Ihuru, a picturesque private island blessed with palm-fringed beaches, crystal clear waters and one of the best house reefs in the Maldives. This environmentally friendly resort offers impeccable service and a wide range of activities for everyone's pleasure. For nature lovers, there are eco-conservation programmes, escorted snorkelling safaris and reef excursions. A holistic Spa is also at hand for those who love to be pampered. This resort offers a secluded luxury holiday experience just 20 minutes by speedboat from the capital Male. The truly Maldivian, Angsana Resort & Spa awaits those seeking to discover a romantic and peaceful corner of paradise
Fantastic reef, wondefull people in a very informal but professional environment. Great to have the more formal Banyan Tree next door which you can visit free anytime includin to eat allbe it an additional charge but worth it.Thanks also to Nittin our sale rep who advised us perfectly.
Graham Vitty reviewing Angsana Resort and Spa, Ihuru (28-Feb-2011)
£1719 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services