Enjoy relaxing, eco-friendly holidays in the private island of Ihuru while staying 15 days at the Angsana Resort and Spa in the Maldives. The venue is a true paradise for nature-lovers, as there will be countless opportunities observe wondrous wildlife at the palm-fringed beach, the off-shore clear-water lagoon and the best house reefs in the nation.
Feel free to swim through the untouched waters while snorkelling or scuba diving in guided trips which will show you the most marvellous sights. After a long day of exploring, relax at the spa or in your comfy Beachfront Villa. Although the meal plan only includes breakfast, which may be served with champagne, don't miss out on the romantic candlelit dinners at the beach, or on the traditional Maldivian dining experience at the resort.
- Angsana resort is set among a pristine natural environment of Palm trees , beautiful beaches and an off shore lagoon, just 40 minutes by sea plane from Male
- With so many untouched reefs and dive sites, this is a true paradise for water sports, and in particular scuba diving
- Romantic dining ranges from a candlelit BBQ dinner on the beach for two, a traditional Jaafai, a Maldivian dinner, this one is served on the beach to a castaway dinner on Maagaa Island
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: london
Angsana Resort and Spa, Ihuru
- Beachfront Villa
- Bed and Breakfast
- Perfect location on Veravaru in the south Nilandhe atoll
- many dive sites, reefs and surrounding islands are untouched
- Romantic Dining experiences with a difference
This boutique resort is located on Ihuru, a picturesque private island blessed with palm-fringed beaches, crystal clear waters and one of the best house reefs in the Maldives. This environmentally friendly resort offers impeccable service and a wide range of activities for everyone's pleasure. For nature lovers, there are eco-conservation programmes, escorted snorkelling safaris and reef excursions. A holistic Spa is also at hand for those who love to be pampered. This resort offers a secluded luxury holiday experience just 20 minutes by speedboat from the capital Male. The truly Maldivian, Angsana Resort & Spa awaits those seeking to discover a romantic and peaceful corner of paradise
Fantastic reef, wondefull people in a very informal but professional environment. Great to have the more formal Banyan Tree next door which you can visit free anytime includin to eat allbe it an additional charge but worth it.Thanks also to Nittin our sale rep who advised us perfectly.
Graham Vitty reviewing Angsana Resort and Spa, Ihuru (28-Feb-2011)
£1519 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services