Discover the stunning Maldivian island of Male while enjoying an unforgettable stay at the Meeru Island resort. The venue is surrounded by lush green vegetation and sparkling white-sand beaches as well as coral reefs and a lagoon filled with tropical marine life, perfect spots for snorkelling and scuba diving.
Practice your favourite sports at the resort, which counts with a floodlit tennis court, a football pitch, beach volleyball and a driving range for golfers. If you prefer to just sit back and relax you can soak up the sun at the beach, take a dip in the swimming pool or simply unwind in your Beach Villa. You can also savour tasty meals with your full-board package at the resort's two excellent buffets which include a great variety of international food and live cooking stations.
- A magnificent lagoon is perfect for snorkelling and swimming, divers are spoilt for choice
- Guests can have whatever they choose in the resort's two buffet restaurants, where the variety of international cuisine, and live cooking stations will please everyone's taste
- Tennis enthusiasts have floodlit courts and golfers a driving range, There's a football pitch, badminton, bicycles, billiards, snooker, beach volleyball and fishing - something for everyone
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: london
Meeru Island Resort
- Beach Villa
- All Inclusive Plus
- island resort of white sand beaches and turquoise lagoon
- Sport and recreation facilities suit every passion
- all you can eat in the buffet style restaurants
Meeru Island is situated on one of the largest Maldivian islands on the north east edge of the North Male Atoll. Much of the island's 70 acres of lush vegetation remains untouched and its coral reefs are teeming with marine life. This resort has a relaxing casual atmosphere, perfect for those looking to laze in the sun and truly get away from it all. Meeru Island Resort offers a tropical escape and exceptional value for money
Excellent hotel / island.
Santa Benga reviewing Meeru Island Resort (10-Jun-2014)
£1579 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services