Explore the colourful marine life of the Maldives while you spend 15 days in the cosy and relaxing atmosphere of the Filytheyo Resort. Located in the unspoilt Faafu Atoll, the unique property offers visitors some of the most awe-inspiring landscapes including a soft white-sand beach, a spectacular lagoon teeming with underwater wildlife and swaying palm trees.
If you're already an experienced diver or simply a new-coming enthusiast, the resort offers a range of diving courses to help you prepare. The offshore waters will allow you to admire the beautiful coral gardens, rich in tropical fish and minute plant life, and provide you with a truly unforgettable memory. After a hectic day, rest in your roomy Superior Villa, complete with wonderful views and a private veranda, and enjoy your half-board meal plan at the hotel's fine restaurants.
- Let the untouched nature invade and caress your senses with unspoilt beaches and spectacular diving sites
- Repeat guests and honeymooners receive a fruit basket and a bottle of wine upon arrival
- Reached via a scenic 40-minute seaplane ride from Male, this is the place to succumb to endless pampering pleasures
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: london
Filitheyo Island Resort
- Superior Villa
- Half Board
- unspoilt island with of uncomparable beauty
- thatched roof villas blend with the natural environment
- Unique and unspoilt dive sites
Filitheyo Island Resort is the only resort in the unspoilt Faafu Atoll. This island retreat offers modern castaways a setting of swaying palms and soft white sand beaches surrounded by a spectacular lagoon brimming with coral and marine life. The resort is dedicated to bringing elegance and style to the beautiful surroundings creating the perfect haven for those seeking a private island holiday.
Service and staff very good We went to recharge our battery's and it worked
Paul Adams reviewing Filitheyo Island Resort (26-Sep-2015)
£1419 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services