If you're looking for an exclusive and luxurious adults only getaway, you will certainly experience a week of bliss at The House by Elegant hotels, located on the west coast of Barbados. You will have your own personal Ambassador to make sure you're always completely satisfied.
After resting in your Junior Garden View Suite, spoil yourself with a champagne breakfast, and then soak up the sun at the dazzling St. James beach while enjoying tasty meals and refreshing beverages in the excellent beachfront restaurant, Daphne's.
- Start your holiday with a complimentary Jet Lag Revival Massage in a beach cabana
- Try the fabulous selection of complimentary water sports; including snorkelling, sailing, boogie boards and more
- Get complimentary champagne breakfast, afternoon tea and evening canapes
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
The House by Elegant Hotels
- Garden-view Junior Suite
- Bed and Breakfast
- a unique all-suite, adults-only beachfront boutique hotel
- junior or one bedroom suites framed by scenic ocean or garden views
- On-site fine dining and champagne breakfasts
The House is located on the beautiful St. James Beach on the west coast of Barbados. This unique hotel is a sanctuary of tranquillity and calm with just 34 newly refurbished luxurious suites and an exclusive adults-only environment. Your own personal Ambassador will take care of your every need, whether it's making up your bed or arranging a private dinner by torch light on the beach. While The House is a haven of privacy and serenity, those seeking more activities can use the facilities at the nearby Tamarind Cove Resort, or take a water taxi to one of the other Elegant Hotels in the area. With the perfect balance of elegance and comfort, sophistication and charm, The House is an ideal choice for a romantic honeymoon or luxury holiday in Barbados.
A comfortable welcoming hotel, with superb staff who looked after us very well.
Peter Wilkinson reviewing The House by Elegant Hotels (30-Oct-2016)
£1509 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services