Spoil yourself with eight days of limitless sun and sand on the Caribbean island of St Lucia. One of its brightest touristic gems is the Reduit Beach, a magnificent slice of coastline to which droves of tourists and locals escape to stroll on powdery white sands while soaking up the plenteous sunshine.
Rising from the midst of this heavenly seascape next to Rodney Bay Village is the Blu St Lucia, a classy resort that will put you on one of the island's most coveted spots. It is a simple yet elegant hotel where you can really relax. You can also enjoy a host of activities during the day and unwind at the end of it all with rejuvenating spa treatments.
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Departs: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Arrives: london
Blu St Lucia
- Standard Verandah
- Bed and Breakfast
- Wonderful serene setting on Rodney Bay
- Great family hotel with facilities for all
- stylish and comfortble accommodation choices
The Blu St Lucia is an oasis of calm nestled between Reduit Beach and Rodney Bay Village. This hotel offers the perfect setting to enjoy the sun, sand and sea. You can enjoy a variety of daytime activities or simply relax on the beach or soak up the sun by the swimming pool. The rejuvenating Alaia Spa offers treatments including aromatherapy, facials and massages. When night falls sample the local and international cuisine. The attractions, restaurants and nightlife of Rodney Bay are also easily accessible. The Blu St Lucia has a friendly atmosphere and beachside setting, ideal for those seeking a value-for-money beach holiday on the beautiful island of St Lucia.
Hotel Blu was a good base for a great holiday. Linda our rep was really helpful, and sorted several trips out for us. we did an ATV excursion. Went on the catamaran, and visited the Diamond Botanical Gardens, and the Volcano. Had a fabulous day riding with Dennis from Trims stables, including a BBQ...
Deborah Anne Rae reviewing Blu St Lucia (03-Feb-2016)
£819 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services