- Royal Tower-terrace Island View
- Room Only
- Complete island resort in the bahamas
- Marine habitat with over 50,000 marine animals
- Haute Couture shopping, world class casino, exhilarating night club and much more
A complete holiday experience awaits you at The Royal at Atlantis. This Atlantis Resort's focal point is the 141-acre waterscape of rivers, pools, caves, cascading waterfalls, slides, beaches and lagoons. It also hosts a large marine habitat where you can discover underwater tunnels surrounded by sharks, stingrays, jelly fish and even piranhas. Atlantis offers a host of amenities to suit all ages both day and night. By day you can swim with dolphins at Dolphin Cay or enjoy golf, water sports and diving. Those seeking relaxation can visit the Spa or simply laze on the exclusive white sand beaches. Atlantis features an array of restaurants ranging from fine gourmet cuisine to international buffets and express diners as well as a whole hoard of bars and a Las Vegas - inspired Casino. Atlantis, Paradise Island offers an exciting family adventure, a luxury beach holiday or an active honeymoon in the Bahamas - this resort really has to be visited to be truly appreciated.
ERRATA: A new Resort Fee is being implemented at Atlantis, The Cove Atlantis and The Reef Atlantis, effective for all bookings made on and after April 24, 2015 for travel April 24, 2015 and forward. The resort fee is designed to offer more on-site value to our mutual guests and must be pre-collected by you our tour operator partner.
Bookings made prior to April 24th will receive the benefits of the new Resort Fee at no additional cost.
Inclusions are as follows:
• Wi-Fi in guest rooms and lobby areas for up to 4 devices per room
• Access to the Fitness Center: Up to 2 persons per day per room
• Two (2) 12 oz. bottles of water daily per room
• In-Room Coffee and Tea
• Unlimited local phone calls
• 20% off regular priced merchandise at select Atlantis Signature Retail Locations
• Access to the Atlantis Movie Theatre
• Casino Lessons
• Resort shuttle service
Amazing hotel, a bit expensive, but it has lots of attractions and things to do. Food was excellent and the facilities are first class.
Jalpa Kapoor reviewing The Royal at Atlantis (21-Jul-2012)
£1279 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services