When you want guaranteed sunshine but two different destinations to enjoy it in, this is the package to choose. Get the best mix of Caribbean charm and American hospitality. Your holiday starts with 3 nights at the Hilton Miami Downtown in which to absorb Miami's eclectic atmosphere, its pulsating nightclubs, vibrant beach scene, chic avenues and intoxicating Latin vibe.
The hotel is strategically located to give you easy access to the city's buzzing downtown area in Biscayne Bay and its cool elegance will charm you from the moment you set foot in its attractive lobby. To finish off the sunshine experience you'll be taken to Cancun's glistening beaches to frolic in the sands and recharge your batteries at the five-star Occidental Grand Xcaret resort. Enjoy 11 nights of pure indulgence and relaxation at this exceptional retreat, sitting right next to an ecological reserve and a private section of beach. What could be more blissful?
- Upgrade to the Unlimited Xcaret Xperience in Cancun and enjoy access to Xcaret Park plus $920 Resort Credits
- Discover Cancun and experience limitless fun and thrills in a beautiful eco-reserve
- Enjoy a prime location in Miami and get FREE light rail service to access nearby restaurants
- Departs: london
- Arrives: cancun, Mexico
- Departs: miami, United States
- Arrives: cancun, Mexico
- Departs: cancun, Mexico
- Arrives: london
Hilton Miami Downtown
- Room Only
- Great location in the heart of the downtown attractions
- complimentary light rail service to the restaurants and shopping area
- rooftop pool with skyline views
Beautifully set overlooking the titillating skyline of downtown Miami, the Hilton Miami Downtown lives up to its name with a wonderful location right at the heart of Miami's most chic and happening hub. Formerly known as the Radisson Miami, after having recently completed a thorough renovation across all of its 527 guest rooms, the completely refurbished Hilton Miami Downtown now offers guests with a selection of superior amenities, customary of the Hilton brand including the very exclusive Hilton Serenity Bed and Bath Collection® as well as the new signature facility Fitness by Precor® gym. Nicely positioned on Biscayne Boulevard, this full-service hotel is within minutes to some of Miami's most popular attractions, including the famous Bayside Marketplace, the Port of Miami and South Beach. Giving guests the easiest access to all main places of interest in the downtown area, from the rooftop of this hotel guests will also be able to take in the beauty of this beachside city and admire amazing views over the whole of Miami.
Loved Miami, take lots of money. View from hotel room was amazing.
Liesette Mcwilliam reviewing Hilton Miami Downtown (13-Jul-2016)
Occidental Grand Xcaret
- All Inclusive
- Exceptional all-inclusive offer that includes unlimited meals, snacks and beverages
- Spectacular location beside a pristine beach and Xcaret Park
- Excellent kids club with endless activities and babysitting services
Occidental Grand Xcaret enjoys a wonderful location within an ecological and historical reserve, beside a private powder-soft Caribbean beach. The resort's unique setting features meandering river channels and tropical vegetation, an ideal eco-holiday destination. The resort offers an array of leisure facilities including a large free form pool and spa. There is a wide selection of restaurants and bars and the excitement and attractions of Playa del Carmen are just 5 minutes away. Whether you're looking for a quiet romantic escape or a fun family atmosphere, everything you could want from a holiday in the Riviera Maya is on offer at Grand Xcaret.
Occidental Grand Xcaret accredited by the Rainforest Alliance!
The hotel has been distinguished in the Riviera Maya as a hotel that includes into our daily activities ecoâfriendly practices as a gesture of interest in the impact on our planet, plants, animals and community.
âââââWhy Not Upgrade to the Unlimited Xcaret Xperience and enjoy the following added values:
At Occidental Grand Xcaret:
- Exclusive All Inclusive wristband giving guests all day unlimited multi-entrance access to Xcaret Park
- VIP check in with Mayan welcome
- In-room robes and slippers during the whole stay
- Daily complimentary stocked minibar
- Unlimited reservations at speciality restaurants during the whole stay (subject to availability)
- 11 International restaurants and 10 bars
- 5 pools, day & night time activities and entertainment program, Kids Club
- 30% Off a 90 minute "Wayaka" Mayan Massage
- $920 USD Resort Credit*
At Xcaret Park:
- All day unlimited mutli-entrance access to Xcaret Parks
- Complimentary access to the kids activity "Xiquitos Sonando (Dreaming Kids) - children participate in a guided visit to Xcaret
- Reserved area seating at the Gran Tlachco theater during the main presentation
- 10% Off meals & beverages at Xcaret park
$920 USD in resort credit includes:
$500 RESORT CREDIT AT OCCIDENTAL GRAND XCARET
- (2) $70 vouchers applicable toward a Royal Club room upgrade*
- (2) $50 vouchers applicable toward green fees at Playacar Golf Club or TPC Cancun Golf Club
- (4) $35 vouchers for Spa treatments (products not included)
- (2) $25 vouchers for use at select Pueblo del Rio shops
- (2) $20 vouchers applicable toward a Romantic Dinner
- (3) $10 vouchers applicable toward our wine list (1 voucher per bottle) *subject to availability
$180 RESORT CREDIT AT XCARET PARK
- (2) $10 vouchers for the Sea Trek Tour
- (2) $10 vouchers for the Shark's Interactive Adventure
- (2) $10 vouchers for Rays Fish Interactive Encounter
- (2) $10 vouchers for the Sea Trek Ray Fish Encounter
- (2) $10 vouchers for the Tlacho Dinner "Xcaret Mexico Espectacular" show
- (2) $10 vouchers for the Temazcal purifying experience
- (2) $10 vouchers for the Snorkel Tour
- (2) $10 vouchers for the Scuba Tour around Xcaret Bay
- (2) $10 vouchers for Wine Tasting $140 credit in Tour Tickets
- (2) $35 vouchers for the Xichen Classic Tour
- (2) $35 vouchers for Ex-Balam Rio Lagartos Tour $100 credit at Xel-ha Park
- (2) $10 vouchers for Dolphin Trek
- (2) $10 vouchers for Sea Trek
- (2) $10 vouchers for Scuba Caleta or Scuba Cenote
- (2) $10 vouchers for the Manatee Encounter
- (2) $10 vouchers for the Ray Fish Encounter
NOTICE: Between May and November 2016 the hotel are refurbishing the Front Desk, Rooms in the regular hotel and in the Royal Club section, the convention centre, sports bar, Buffet restaurant, Lobby Bar. Such works will be done gradually.
I loved it here! It's a unique hotel with a very exotic atmosphere. Staff were friendly and helpful in all departments. There's a great range of activities entertainment and food choices. I was happy to spend my time in Mexico here.
Marcia Norbal reviewing Occidental Grand Xcaret (11-Sep-2016)
£1619 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services