This ten night luxury exotic escape is the perfect way to unwind and take a break from the ordinary. Your holiday begins in Maldives with a stay at the award winning five star Taj Exotica Resort and Spa.
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Maldives' South Male Atoll for yourself; known best for warm, inviting, crystal clear waters this is the ideal place for a romantic getaway. From the Maldives, you will jet off to Dubai for a three night stay at the Al Maha Desert Resort. Heavily influenced by traditional Bedouin encampments this exotic resort is truly captivating.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Taj Exotica Resort and Spa
- Lagoon Villa
- Bed and Breakfast
- Exclusive private island resort of astounding beauty
- Luxuriously designed palm thatched villas
- Glistening waters and sunsets are the backdrop for dinner
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa is a haven of relaxation, peace and tranquility situated in the middle of one of the largest lagoons in the Maldives. The lush surroundings and crystal clear waters have been carefully preserved providing guests with a natural paradise of true Maldivian style. The ocean-facing Taj Mandara Spa offers pampering treatments and the choice of culinary experiences, water sports, and recreation make for a complete luxury holiday. The resort is only 15 minutes by private speedboat from Malé International Airport. Taj Exotica Resort & Spa offers an exclusive, private and romantic island escape.
Taj Exotica has received many accolades over the years here are the few most recent:
- Voted amongst the 100 Best Hotels in Africa/ Indian Ocean in 2008 - Ultra Travel Daily Telegraph
- The Rehendi Presidential Suite receives 'Maldives Leading Suite' Award in 2008 - Annual World Travel
- Awarded 'Best for Water Sports' in 2007 - Spa Finder Readers' Choice Awards
- A member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World, and has been awarded the Best Hotel Resort Award
We had a amazing time, and can't wait to go back hopefully next year. The staff were exceptional, nothing was too much trouble for them. The food in all areas was sublime, even printing out the recipes for me to take home. We were greater by our full names by all staff, it was a resort I would visit...
Michelle Lay reviewing Taj Exotica Resort and Spa (22-Oct-2013)
Al Maha Desert Resort
- Bedouin Suite
- Full Board
- unique desert location 45 minutes from Dubai
- Luxurious suites with private pools
- fine dining and exclusive romantic setups for guests
Al Maha Desert Resort is an oasis of luxury set in the vast desert landscape. This resort provides an exceptional standard of personalised service and superb facilities for your enjoyment. Dining at Al Maha is a feast for the senses wherever you choose to dine - from the relaxed Al Diwaan restaurant, the privacy of your suite or a desert camp under the stars. The sumptuous suites were inspired by traditional Bedouin encampments and feature tented ceilings and traditional wall hangings which are complemented by modern amenities such as air-conditioning, wooden sundecks and private swimming pools. There is a swimming pool, fitness centre as well as a world-class spa located on site and there are also a wide variety of activities available for you to explore the surrounding desert. The beauty, luxury and splendour of Al Maha Desert Resort will captivate and enchant you.
NOTICE: Hotel will be carrying out refurbishment works to the private suites the pool decks and adding some technological enhancements to the rooms between 1st May and 30th September 2017
Please note that this hotel does not serve alcohol
This place was amazing on all levels.
Jason Bailey reviewing Al Maha Desert Resort (02-Sep-2014)