Enjoy the beauty of Saadiyat Island first-hand when you stay at the Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel. It is situated righty by the Saadiyat Beach that runs for about 9 kilometres. It is made up of 306 guestrooms, which are a combination of rooms, suites and villas from which guests will have picturesque views of the Saadiyat Beach and part of the Island.
The spacious accommodation at Park Hyatt Hotel is well-suited to those holidaying in Abu Dhabi as well as those here for business purposes. For a time of relaxation, guests can enjoy swimming in the pool or just lounging and sun-bathing on a pool bed; pampering treatments at the spa and a round of golf at the Saadiyat Beach Golf Club that sits right next to the hotel. Visitors can sample scrumptious meals while enjoying scenic views of the beach or the hotel's gardens depending on which dining room they choose to dine in.
- Located on nine kilometres of pure white sandy beach, with plenty of other beaches located around Abu Dhabi
- Next to the Saadiyat Beach Championship Golf Club and close to many major attractions in Abu Dhabi, such as Manarat Al Saadiyat
- Enjoy a refreshing cocktail overlooking the crystal clear water from the Beach House Rooftop Bar
- Departs: london
- Arrives: abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel
- Park Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Kick back on Saadiyat Island's white sandy beach
- If you're looking for luxury, then look no further
- Activities to suit all holidays
Situated along the pristine beach of Saadiyat Island, Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas is a superbly presented and run five star property boasting a wealth of facilities and services. There are a total of 306 elegantly-appointed rooms, suites and villas with many enjoying stunning Arabian Sea views, some of which open out to private open-air plunge pools.
There are numerous activities at the resort which also boasts several pools and an outdoor floodlit tennis court; there is a children's club for the youngsters plus a fully-serviced spa with a range of relaxing treatments. Dining at the hotel comes with a varied choice of restaurants and bars offering a selection of styles to suit your mood, ranging from charcoal-grilled meats and seafood dishes to authentic Middle-Eastern specialities
NOTICE: There is a new hotel complex being built next door. The hotel do not anticipate any disturbance to guests.
£669 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services