Escape and reconnect for a week on one of the world's most beautiful beaches, at a fabulous adults-only, all-inclusive resort, exclusively catering to couples, singles or groups of friends looking for a fun time in the sun.
At the Barcelo Bavaro Beach, romance is served, with over 80 per cent of rooms directly facing the glorious beach, and 9 a la carte restaurants setting the mood for candlelit dinners. When it comes to fun pursuits, this retreat offers amazing excursions, such as helicopter tours, mountain safaris and a water park visit to swim with dolphins!
- Superb evening facilities with a theatre and casino on-site
- Embark on excursions, including a mountain safari, a helicopter tour, a Manati Park visit or a swim with dolphins
- Receive US $1000 resort credit to spend on room upgrades, spa treatments, golf and private dinners - call us for more details
- Departs: london
- Arrives: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Departs: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Arrives: london
Barcelo Bavaro Beach
- All Inclusive
- Great golfing by the lake
- Magnificent U-Spa overlooking the ocean
- Extensive selection of land and water sports
- Enjoy amazing discounts to invest in unforgettable experiences
After a complete renovation process that saw it become an adults-only property, the Barcelo Bavaro Beach is one of Punta Cana's largest, most beautiful and exclusive retreats, perfectly poised on pristine white sands that are gently lapped by the glistening turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. With over 80 per cent of rooms directly looking over the beach and lush, ample grounds that have been manicured to perfection, this fabulous all inclusive resort will make you feel in paradise.
From the undeniable beauty of the natural surroundings to the elegant accommodation that leaves no detail overlooked, you can expect your stay here to be restful, relaxed and spiritually enriching. Connect with the elements while having a varied array of entertainment and dining options at your disposal. From a golf course to a football pitch, a glorious freeform pool, an onsite casino, a wellness centre and water sports galore, there's no time for boredom at the Barcelo Bavaro Beach, unless of course you desire nothing but to spend your days lazily sunning on the beach.
**Better late than never review :-)** My boyfriend and I had booked to go here as part of the Groovefest event, which did not go ahead. As we booked our accommodation through Groovefest direct instead of THP, we lost our accommodation and the money spent reserving our accommodation. As we...
Emma Burrows reviewing Barcelo Bavaro Beach (06-Nov-2016)
£969 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services