Perfectly situated on one of the most beautiful stretches of Varadero beach, Arena Doradas is a fantastic open-plan hotel complex with a spacious layout where meandering tropical gardens ...
- The presidente is located in the heart of the famous vedado district of havana, close to the malecon and just 3 kilometres from the Old Town. The hotel was havana's first skyscaper, standing 10 storeys high and affording excellent views of the sea.
- A swimming pool is an added bonus to the many facilities of both hotels. Guests can relax on a sun lounger with shade and enjoy a snack from the poolside snack bar.
- The Roc Presidente has a unique "lobby museum" which houses over 400 catalogued pieces of art including a baby grand piano and Japanese vases that stand over a metre high
- Departs: london
- Arrives: varadero, Cuba
- Departs: varadero, Cuba
- Arrives: london
- Bed and Breakfast
- excellent location in the heart of vedado
- unique "lobby museum" with 400 catalogued pieces of art
- relaxing swimming pool and sun area
Boasting an excellent location at the heart of famous Vedado, just a few steps away from Havana's landmark Malecon (seafront wall) as well as being only minutes away from the city's historic centre at Old Havana stands the fabulous Roc Presidente.
Built between 1925 and 1928 and having been completely refurbished in 2000 whilst in keeping all of its historic value and old character, this romantic hotel retains a timeless charm shared by all the celebrities that have chosen this place as their lodging when visiting Havana. Within its interiors guests can find more than 400 catalogued pieces of art giving them the opportunity to enjoy their unique "Lobby Museum" before they venture outside to the nearby local wonders of Havana.
lovely old art deco hotel
Shane Innes reviewing Roc Presidente (19-Jun-2016)
Roc Arenas Doradas
- All Inclusive
Perfectly situated on one of the most beautiful stretches of Varadero beach, Roc Arena Doradas is a fantastic open-plan hotel complex with a spacious layout where meandering tropical gardens and hotel blocks are scattered around a large pool area. Prepare to feel the Caribbean atmosphere all around with extensive gardens, lively Cuban music, ornamental water streams and trickling waterfalls. This resort seamlessly blends tropical Caribbean architecture with some strong Andalusian features and has a somewhat humble appeal. While this colourful all inclusive hotel may be modest in some ways and certainly not the most modern in the Varadero beach strip, it does offer an exciting programme of activities and entertainment options to keep guests of all ages and families of all sizes smiling all throughout their stay. What it may lack in glamour and luxury frills, this hotel makes up for in charm and character.
Good, clean well maintained hotel. Food was repetative but well-cooked. Staff were excellent and a great beach.
William Piper reviewing Roc Arenas Doradas (17-Jun-2013)
£929 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services