Tucked away in the western central region of Barbados is the parish of St. James. This is simply one of the best places from which to enjoy the glorious Caribbean weather what with miles of soft golden sands.
Commanding a prime beachfront location here is the Colony Club, an elegant establishment that combines the charms of the old world with the best of contemporary decor. You will notice this theme everywhere you go from the lobby to the dining areas to your room. The dining areas will captivate you with their dreamy beachfront location and the fine cuisine served will leave a lasting impression on your taste buds. As you enjoy the sun and sand you will have eager beach ambassadors to tend to you. 96 guest rooms and suites each with their own patio or balcony make for an intimate and secluded stay.
- FREE room upgrade from Pool/Garden View room to Luxury Poolside Room for a limited time
- Complimentary water sports including snorkelling, sailing, kayaking, water skiing and paddle-boarding
- All Kids (0-12 years old) eat, drink and stay FREE in Summer
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
Colony Club by Elegant Hotels
- Pool/garden View
- Bed and Breakfast
- A timeless retreat on Barbados' platinum coast
- Beach ambassadors will tend to your every whim
- open-air dining and beachfront dining
Although Barbados can be very expensive, you can spend as little or as much as you want depending on where you eat. Colony club was the best hotel on that stretch of beach,Paynes/Porters. It was perfect for what we were looking for. Laid back and relaxed but sophisticated without the tackiness of...
Diane Fraser Bell reviewing Colony Club by Elegant Hotels (01-Mar-2014)
£1279 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services