The artificial island of Jumeirah in Dubai is one of the Middle East's shining gems. Take this opportunity to enjoy the beauty of this exotic, palm tree-shaped island while staying in one of its most unique resorts.
Al Qasr literally translates to 'castle' and on seeing the hotel's glorious stone architecture and signature Arabic styling, you will feel as if you are royalty. And the interior is just as elegant as the exterior, earning the hotel a 5-star rating. Lavish furnishings aside, you will have exquisite cuisine from a range of top-notch restaurants at your mercy. The entire hotel is surrounded by water to complete the feeling of being in a Sheikh's summer castle.
- Virtually an island and a masterpiece of design and architecture, the Al Qasr looks down on ancient windtowers, pools, meandering waterways and a glorious stretch of beach
- Make the most of complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
- Travel on a culinary trip around the world with over 40 world class restaurants and bars to choose from
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Jumeirah Al Qasr
- Arabian Deluxe Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- The centre piece of the madinat jumeira, reflecting a sheikh's summer palace
- a majestic hotel surrounded by water
- unrivalled array of restaurants from around the world
Al Qasr, which means The Palace, forms the centrepiece of the Madinat Jumeirah Resort. It is a breathtaking sight a tribute to age - old architectural styles and a stunning statement of Dubai's history. Public areas have a majesty which is both elegant and refined a sumptuous combination which is also prevalent in all guest rooms and suites. Al Qasr enjoys an elevated location virtually surrounded by water with impressive pools, meandering waterways and a long sand beach. A wide range of activities and facilities are on offer including water sports, the Quay Healthclub and the Talise Spa. Al Qasr features a superb choice of restaurants and bars and the Madinat Jumeirah Resort offers 45 restaurants, cafes and bars with something to suit every taste. For shoppers, Souk Madinat Jumeirah features 75 boutiques and the attractions and malls of Dubai city are just 20 minutes away. This palatial hotel offers guests a chance to experience the charms of old Arabia in the comfort a modern luxury resort.
Love Madinet Jumeirah. More subtle than the likes off Atlantis but service and relaxation factor cannot be bettered. Beach much higher standard than the palm, half board upgrade gives huge options for dining. Look forward to returning.
Kevin Addie reviewing Jumeirah Al Qasr (22-Jul-2015)
£1069 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services