Escape from the mundane and into the open arms of St. Lucia where an eight-day coastal excursion awaits you. Tucked away in a secluded cove in the southern reaches of this island is The Bodyholiday, a resort dedicated to the rejuvenation of your body and mind.
The place is designed to encourage you to forget your worldly cares and just simply relax, with loungers arranged besides clear pools for this purpose. At the Oasis Spa you'll be invited to partake of a variety of treatments including full-body massages and seaweed wraps. If you're so inclined you can take your quest for peace of mind a step further with yoga and meditation sessions.
- Enjoy a 50-minute complimentary spa treatment for each full day of your stay, a comprehensive activity schedule and options for personalised wellness programmes
- Excellent quality of food at the four bars, restaurants and a range of facilities including Scuba Diving, Sailing, Windsurfing & more
- Dine at one of the top 60 restaurants in the world at Tao (as voted by Conde Nast Traveller)
- Departs: london
- Arrives: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Departs: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Arrives: london
- All Inclusive
- free daily spa treatments
- luxury adults only, award winning hotel
- singles welcome - no single supplement
Situated in a secluded cove at the northern tip of St Lucia, The Bodyholiday offers the perfect environment for a stress free, rejuvenating holiday. Take the chance be pampered at the Oasis Spa, enjoy a massage, seaweed wrap or Swiss needle shower. Revitalise your mind and body with yoga, meditation or tai chi. For those feeling a little more energetic, why not enjoy a round of golf, an aerobics class or scuba diving in the warm Caribbean Sea. To complete your stress free holiday, your personal treatment schedule and sports are all included, all you have to do is enjoy yourself. At The Bodyholiday they say "Give us your body for a week and we'll give back your mind"
Regular visitor to The Body Holiday and it lived up to expectations. Only issue for me is that pricing is becoming extreme with very large year on year price increases (40% increase for me this year). This is changing the nature of the people on the holiday which is starting to negatively impact the...
Katherine Emmens reviewing The Bodyholiday (14-Dec-2015)
£2449 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services