Experience a super-inclusive Caribbean break at Los Cactus
- Directly opposite from the Varadero Golf Club, the only 18 hole par 72 Golf course in Cuba
- More than 200 meters of stunningly beautiful white sandy beach to unwind and relax on
- Plenty of evening activities including theme nights, karaoke and Cuban, Caribbean and Mexican nights
Endless actvities for all ages, including an Onsite Dive Centre offering Dives, Scuba, Snorkelling and Non Motorized Water Sports make sure everyone is happy at Grafton Beach Resort
- Relax by the Pool and enjoy an inspiring view of the Ocean by the Swim up Pool Bar
- Each room has a Private Terrace with a Garden View or an Ocean View Room
- Enjoy a meal at the Ocean View Restaurant which provides a panoramic view over Stonehaven Bay
Be perfectly positioned just a heartbeat away from all the action in Bridgetown and The Gap at Coconut Court Beach Hotel
- Brilliant Barbados: Kids stay and play upto 16 years old when accompanied by 1 or 2 paying adults
- Only a short distance from the capital of Bridgetown and St Lawrence Gap; places with lively nightlife and world class restaurants and shops
- The family run hotel prides itself on the exceptionally friendly welcome staff extend to all guests
Take a deep breath and be inspired by this impressive resort
- Experience the heritage of Sri Lanka in one of the oldest hotels
- Situated on a cliff , spectacular views are guaranteed.
- Watch an unspoiled sunset from your room
Soak in the sunshine on the tropical island of Bali in the laid-back area of Legian a matter of steps from the beach
- A matter of steps from Legian Beach
- Find pure bliss at the traditional Balinese spa
- Enjoy a range of themed dining nights throughout the week
Rest your Weary Bones at Le Grand Courlan
- Exclusive Adults Only resort in Idyllic Surroundings
- Luxury Rooms, some with a Private Jucuzzi
- Option to Upgrade to Fully All Inclusive which includes 3 Free Mini Spa Treatments!
Enjoy a relaxing stay in an ideal setting surrounded by lush frangipanis, swaying palms and the glistening blue waters of Bentota's beaches.
- Be wowed by the Dine by Design concept, allowing you to eat out in an array of scenic settings
- Discover Sri Lanka's cultural wonders from a soothing luxury retreat oozing 18th century charm
- Bask in acres of lush gardens framed by frangipani trees and facing a secluded golden sand beach
Find yourself surrounded by pristine white sands and stunning views out over the Caribbean
- Enjoy a wide range of bars and restaurants, all serving mouth and beautifully created cuisine
- Liase with the activities co-ordinator who wil assit you on the island tours and other exciting things to do in Barbados
- What better way to wake up that to the sounds of the Caribbean ocean crashing onto the beach, just outside your room.