Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Guests can enjoy a treatment in the spa, explore the area on horseback, or enjoy a round of golf.
- A historic hotel with a rich and colourful history, the Mena house is surrounded by 40 acres of gardens, just 700 metres from the Pyramids
- One of the few hotels in Cairo to offer a golf course
- Relax in the Sultan bar with a cocktail in hand, whilst looking out to the pyramids or enjoy informal dining in the Oasis, a poolside restaurant
Located in the heart of Luxor's tourist district, there is plenty to see and do.
- Luxor Temple, Luxor Museum, Karnak Temple and the Valley of the Kings are easily accessible from the hotel
- A wonderful outdoor pool, where guests can cool off, relax and enjoy the spectacular views of the magnificent Nile. A health club with massage, sauna and fitness room
- A magnificent position right on the banks of the River Nile
Take in magnificent views of the Nile, visit the Karnak Temple and explore the town of Luxor whilst staying in comfort.
- Wonderful for sports enthusiasts, who can combine the wonder of Luxor with an opportunity to play many different sports
- A beautiful setting on the banks of the Nile, just 3km from Karnak Temple, and 18km from the airport
- Wide choice of restaurants will please everyone: enjoy the sunset at Sundowner Terrace located direct to the Nile
Relax in the comfortable accommodations with the largest panoramic view of the Nile in Luxor
- Benefit from the 24 hour room service or enjoy a wonderful atmosphere of the three restaurants and two pool bars
- Never waste a minute of your holiday with the two outdoor swimming pools, a jogging track, tennis, volleyball and golf nearby
- The perfect location to explore the Nile, just 7 miles from the airport and a walking distance from the city centre
The hotel has a fantastic location on the famed South Coast within walking distance of the popular St. Lawrence Gap area
- Seclusion and welcoming hospitality are just some of the inviting features of this hotel that with its warmth make guests feel right at home
- The Dover Beach hotel is idyllically situated close to all the main action spots whilst still managing to be secluded enough to provide guests with a cosy and intimate stay by a pristine turquoise beach
- Added Value: Book now and receive FREE continental Breakfast plus exclusive discounted savings!
Ideally located on the eastern bank of the Nile, the hotel offers an oasis of luxury with excellent facilities and beautiful views across the Nile
- This hotel is a haven of relaxation where you can lie back in a sun lounge immersed in one of the hotel's infinity pools or relax in a shaded hammock and take in the views
- There are seven restaurants and bars to chose from including the elegant Sunset Lounge and Terrace which serves cocktails and snacks as well as stunning sunset views
- The Hilton Luxor features contemporary guest rooms, excellent facilities and uninterrupted views across the Nile
Soma Bay Diving Centre offers guests a chance to explore the magnificent coral reefs in the tranquil calm waters of the Red Sea.
- The hotel's dramatic architecture was inspired by the temple at Karnak, combining the splendours of ancient egypt with the comforts of the modern world
- Guests can take advantage of the natural healing powers of the renowned waters and sands of Soma Bay
- The Red sea is renowned for its marine life so guests can take full advantage of the wonderful diving and snorkelling opportunities