Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Take in magnificent views of the Nile, visit the Karnak Temple and explore the town of Luxor whilst staying in comfort.
- Wonderful for sports enthusiasts, who can combine the wonder of Luxor with an opportunity to play many different sports
- A beautiful setting on the banks of the Nile, just 3km from Karnak Temple, and 18km from the airport
- Wide choice of restaurants will please everyone: enjoy the sunset at Sundowner Terrace located direct to the Nile
Located in the heart of Luxor's tourist district, there is plenty to see and do.
- Luxor Temple, Luxor Museum, Karnak Temple and the Valley of the Kings are easily accessible from the hotel
- A wonderful outdoor pool, where guests can cool off, relax and enjoy the spectacular views of the magnificent Nile. A health club with massage, sauna and fitness room
- A magnificent position right on the banks of the River Nile
Relax in the comfortable accommodations with the largest panoramic view of the Nile in Luxor
- Benefit from the 24 hour room service or enjoy a wonderful atmosphere of the three restaurants and two pool bars
- Never waste a minute of your holiday with the two outdoor swimming pools, a jogging track, tennis, volleyball and golf nearby
- The perfect location to explore the Nile, just 7 miles from the airport and a walking distance from the city centre
Guests can enjoy a treatment in the spa, explore the area on horseback, or enjoy a round of golf.
- A historic hotel with a rich and colourful history, the Mena house is surrounded by 40 acres of gardens, just 700 metres from the Pyramids
- One of the few hotels in Cairo to offer a golf course
- Relax in the Sultan bar with a cocktail in hand, whilst looking out to the pyramids or enjoy informal dining in the Oasis, a poolside restaurant
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
Built in 1886 to host nobility, this hotel exudes historic beauty and European charm, with excellent facilities to match
- Squash and tennis court as well as live entertainment to cater for all tastes
- Superb dining facilities including 1886, an a la carte restaurant, La Corniche for breakfasts and dinner and El Nakheel for snacks by the pool
- The hotel gardens allow guests to relax in beautiful surroundings complete with a large swimming pool or enjoy a cocktail on the terrace as the sun sets over the Nile
Enjoy the best of both worlds at the hotel whether you want to relax on one of the country's best beaches or try a thrilling water sports
- Kids will be well entertained at the hotel with a mini club for 4-7 year olds and a kids club for older children with their own swimming pool and games room
- Be Live Collection Canoa is perfectly located beside a beautiful stretch of palm fringed sandy beach and surrounded by a lush green national park
- The resort offers areas that are perfect for guests to relax, around the lagoon pool, on the beach or at nooks and crannies around resort. The spa is an exclusive space dedicated to the well-being of your body