Enjoy a thrilling array of activities and excursions with a stay upon the St Lucia Estuary in KwaZulu-Natalon
- Enjoy activities galore, including game drives, whale watching, town tours, turtle tours, boat cruises, kayaking, walking trails, snorkelling, fishing, arts and crafts, golf
- Enjoy an adventure you can afford
- Enjoy being within walking distance of the shops and restaurants
Explore the peaceful waterways of the V&A Waterfront Marina on a getaway in Cape Town.
- The self-catering facilities- Enjoy the added flexibility this brings
- The V&A Waterfront Marina location – Being surrounded by good views , shops and restaurants this location serves as the perfect spot within which to get in the holiday spirit
- The comfortable apartments - The apartments are comfortable and filled with all the amenities you could wish for
Soak up the natural splendour of the South African Bushveld on an exhilarating adventure, you’ll remember for a lifetime.
Experience the Bushveld in affordable, laidback comfort at the Hannah Game Lodge.
- The private nature reserve location
- Enjoy activities galore including mountain trails, waterfalls, high ropes and low ropes, sable spotting, bush walks, game drives, archery
- The Comfortable thatched roof chalet accommodation oozing with South African charm.
Enjoy a safari adventure in South Africa with a stay at the Zebra Country Lodge Reserve
- The tranquil setting promises to help you forget all your everyday worries
- The beauty of the bushveld mountainous surroundings
- Enjoy many activities, including guided game drives, game walks, swimming, boat rowing, birding safaris, fishing, golf, day excursions 4x4 trails and more.
Endulge yourself with the impressive beauty of Cape Town with this amazing special offer
- Guests at Camps Bay Retreat are treated to a solar heated pool at the Manor House, a pool at the Deck House and mountain pool in the gardens
- Enjoy some expert pampering at the hotel Spa
- Elegant, yet opulent, and superbly comfortable rooms
Enjoy a stay within Cape Town's historical city centre for an intriguing South African adventure.
- The Cape Town historical city centre location provides easy access to Cape Town's major attractions, including Bohemian markets, 18th century buildings, museums, art galleries and quaint squares.
- Relish views of Table Mountain, the Dutch East India Company Gardens and Lion's Head.
- The Modern and elegant interior design creates a comfortable atmosphere within which to unwind.
Be your onw guide and Take a trip into the wildernes
- experience the wild side of the bush at Wildside Safari Camp
- Stay close to nature in tented chalets on wooden decks with unique en-suite bathrooms.
- Experience Traditional South African hospitality and superior cuisine
Dive into the luxurious settings of South Africa with this incredible special offer
- Enjoy the scent and feel of essential oils massaged into your skin at Amani Spa
- Relax by the pool with a drink in hand as you look over the Atlantic and the lovely coast of Cape Town
- Indulge your taste buds with fresh, local ingredients at the restaurants, crafting African and international dishes, giving guests a taste of the country’s cosmopolitan mix of cultures